Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
07-07-2013, 12:52 PM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
It most certainly did: I really find it magical that I never feel guilty about anything. I think stuff through and/or use my intuition before making decisions and then whatever happens it is fine, with no regrets or guilt. Truly freeing and a much happier way of living.

Also I have to say the Anger challenge has also made a difference: I used to have lots of unacknowledged anger simmering underneath and that has definitely gone (as has my 'road rage'). So now it is just the 'Worthiness' challenge to work on out of that group of three and that will be another huge step for me: really looking forward to this.
07-14-2013, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 09:55 AM by Annbros.)
I was watching a science prog today regarding personality and if it is possible for pessimists to become more optimistic. It seems that in twins not everything is driven by DNA as some get depressed and some don't. What was fascinating is that they now believe that we can turn our genes on and off, which really does back up complementary stuff such as tapping.

I've redone the Worthiness challenge and may do more of that and I am every day focusing on happiness as Erika has been doing in her blog. When people talk to me about how 'worried' they are about something, it no longer makes any sense to me at all (and apparently scientists say that being optimistic/happy adds 7.5 years to your life, as opposed to if we cured cancer which would add around 3 years). It would seem that working on happiness is far more important than we think! Erika, as usual you are way ahead of things! Big Grin
07-16-2013, 05:50 AM,
A lesson for me to remember is that things don't always happen exactly as you expect them to or in the timescales. I can feel that something is shifting, even though there is no huge 'ta dah!' moment and I keep reminding myself that the 'how' has nothing to do with me! Looking forward to see what happens over the next week as I go back to the PPC, a particularly good challenge in my opinion. We did a lot of shadow stuff last night and especially around someone who keeps pushing my buttons, and what I need to learn from that!
07-16-2013, 12:52 PM,
Yea that article I wrote recently on PostFeminine has been true over and over again - I definitely do my tapping and my inner work, and often the miracles show up after I've done that and then let go of the whole situation, even "forget" about the goal for a while. The weight loss, the car, and so on and so forth ... Trying to control the timing is just yet another form of ego consciousness that we are letting go ...

http://postfeminine.com/happy-the-way-things-are/
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-17-2013, 11:56 PM,
Well, this is interesting. Tapping the PPC again and yesterday I went to a funeral. I was giving one of the grand children and her boyfriend a lift to the reception and we were talking and she said she works for a publishing company in their ebook dept. Normally I would have kept quiet, yet instead I piped up 'I've just published my first novel as an ebook' and she was really interested and has asked me to send her the link to see if she can help me. PPC rocks!
07-18-2013, 10:18 AM,
Haha, this is awesome, Ann!

Yes PPC rocks. For those who don't have it, GET IT as soon as you possibly can ... http://tapsmarter.com/power.

Message me to set up a payment plan ... it's a life-changing product ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-18-2013, 10:41 AM,
I agree, it is a life changing product. I find myself speaking up a lot more often and setting good boundaries is becoming second nature to me!

Woo Hoo, Go Ann!
07-18-2013, 03:44 PM,
Thanks Robin ... wow I set some boundaries in the last 24 hours and it felt so good to have so much clarity about my life purpose and my vision and the ability to express it clearly ... great stuff Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-20-2013, 07:20 AM,
Rather like the AC, PPC complements all the other challenges: it is like some kind of turbo charger for them. Finished it this morning and will go over some of the videos again.

This morning's lesson was 'Listen to your intuition Ann!' which told me to take the car to the garage and not take the tack out of the tyre, because now it is flat. But the PPC had me overcoming my need to do it all myself and ask a friend to come around and help me change the wheel. There is no shame in asking for help!
07-20-2013, 11:51 AM,
Yes that's why I recommend people get the Personal Power Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/power) as soon as possible after they get the 30-Day Abundance Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/attract-money).

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com