Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
04-02-2013, 01:56 PM,
15 week miracle course
I began thinking about this course a few months ago, but then put it to one side until Erika mentioned it to me and, in order for her to step out in faith she followed her intuition and allowed me to sign up with a deposit, even though I didn't have the full amount of money to pay for it.

So our aim is to manifest the money and work on my life purpose (just a couple of small things to start with Smile) and I am looking forward to the ride!
04-02-2013, 03:15 PM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
Thanks for starting this new thread, Ann.

I am very excited to share the 15-Week Miracle Coaching Program with you - http://tapsmarter.com/miracles

And looking forward to the shifts and transformation and results. Thanks for sharing your experiences here Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-03-2013, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 03:51 AM by Annbros.)
So I will start with the first thing we talked about and setting an intention in regard to my life purpose which is:
To cure my mum of her Alzheimer's and bring that to other people.

Just a little thing to start with. Then it is a case of coming up with all the objections to why this is not likely to happen, so here goes:

1. It's too big a task.
2. No one has done it so far so what makes me think I can?
3. I'm not an expert on Alzheimer's so how could I possibly do this?
4. I'd become too big for my boots if I did do it.
5. People would become very jealous of me if I achieved this.
6. The pharmaceutical companies would want to do everything they could to stop me as their profits would disappear.
7. I'm not a proper scientist, so what do I know?
8. I would get unwanted attention.
9. People would have me down as some kind of a witch.
10 I would receive hate mail.
11. I would be ostracised by various friends and family for being weird.
12. Even if I did manage it once, could I really do it again?
13. I would be in the public eye and lose my privacy.
14. People would start making up stories about me to sell to the press.
15. My whole life would become a circus.
16. My family would accuse me of using my mum as if she were a lab rat.
17. I would be attacked verbally and physically for what I have done.
18. The church would definitely decide what I am doing is the work of the devil.
19. I'd get nutcases following me.
20. Some people would try to exploit me.
21. I would lose control of my life.

That's a start - I'll add more in as they come to me! It's amazing what came up just in a few minutes, so no doubt there is more.

and here they are:
22. I would feel under pressure.
23. People would judge me on this alone
24. It would take over my life and I would lose my freedom and independence.
25. Other people would try to emulate me to exploit people.
26. People would try to befriend me to see what they could get out of me.
27. I could lose some of my closest friends and family who believe I am a nutcase.
28. All the negativity could block me being able to do this and then I would be held up as a fraud.
29. It would change the whole dynamics with my mum and that is a little scary.

Next, we worked on how I am going to manifest the money to pay for the course. My brother is a great example of manifesting money and yet I have this huge block around asking him to help, other than to loan me the money. I feel as if I would be a failure for asking him for money, yet, when I asked him to help a friend of mine recently he was happy to and the $12k he invested was returned to him that month and multiplied twenty times: what a result!

I have this annoying need to know the 'how' when these money miracles are manifested, rather than just celebrate what God/Universe is sending me. We had total lack mentality around money and its scarcity growing up, and even now my mum is always commenting on how expensive things are.

So today I went shopping and listened really carefully to my inner dialogue that was going on. I wanted to buy some headphones for my mum and there was an array to choose from. I asked the person in the shop who didn't seem to think there was much difference between the ones costing $80 and those for $60. A HUGE part of me was wanting to buy the cheaper ones, but I said to myself 'Which would be the best ones for her?' and realised the more expensive ones had padding and would be more comfortable, so I bought those.

I then bought myself some new clothes: this was with some vouchers I had and I enjoyed this and only bought what I really wanted: for example the bra I really liked which was one of the more expensive.

I noticed the reluctance to spend money (it was always bad to spend money in our house and my Dad was always asking my mum where the money was going!). This fear bubbles up inside me when I have limited funds in the bank. I remember how easy it was to take money out of a cash machine when I had more than enough (and the irony is that, in the past I earned the most money when I only worked three days a week; so much for the 'you need to work hard to make a good living' mantra that was drilled into me).

I am finding it very frustrating that these belief systems are so deeply ingrained that, even when I do manifest money, I believe it has to be a one-off and unlikely to happen again. Lots to work on here!
04-03-2013, 08:32 AM,
Hi Ann,

Way to dive into the 15-Week Miracle Coaching Program (http://tapsmarter.com/miracles). Like we talked about, this journal is going to help you get maximum results because it brings so much clarity into what needs to be released. This list is great, and so are the realizations about spending money ...

I may also create some new money videos in light of the shifts I've been having lately, as described on the blog - http://postfeminine.com/rut ... for being able to make money and be loving at the same time lol.

cheers,
Erika
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM,
That would be great Erika: I think you only have to look around to see how money is a stumbling block for many people. I saw a great quote yesterday along the lines of 'Love people and use money - unfortunately we seem to have got them the wrong way round and believe we should love money and use people'. I thought that was a very interesting observation!
04-05-2013, 03:57 AM,
Back to money: today I went shopping and that was a really interesting piece of research into how my Ego has dominated my shopping decisions.

I was considering buying some Organic shower gel, but I don't really need it at the moment as I have enough to last for a couple of weeks at least, so my Ego kept telling me to wait and buy it later. I decided to be bold and ignore my Ego and buy the shower gel and, it was half price! So I got an instant reward for my boldness.

Same thing with coconut water - which is pretty pricey. I ignored my Ego telling me to leave it, and that was on offer as well. It is that strange thing that, if you decide you will buy something whatever the price because you want it, you sometimes find it is perfect timing anyway. I didn't ask for the discount or expect it on either product as, I shopped on Tuesday and bought some coconut water but there was no discount on it. Fascinating! I have also been making sure I take note of the tiniest of things like this to see the clues I am being sent in terms of having an abundance mindset.
04-05-2013, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 09:37 AM by Erika Awakening.)
Hi Ann,

Thanks for sharing this. Congratulations on getting out of your comfort zone.

Yes, this is why I am always telling people who inquire about getting my products and services, "If you 'wait' for the 'extra' money to show up, it probably never will. If you go ahead and commit, and you really commit, the Universe is going to provide the means for you to have what you want."

You and I have seen many, many examples of this. I could have planned a "budget" trip to Costa Rica, in which probably only a "budget" amount of money would arrive to cover it. Instead, I planned the trip that I really wanted to take, which came with a price tag that took my breath away. Not because it's so high in the big scheme of things, but because it's out of my comfort zone. My family would never spend five figures on one trip to anywhere. It's "unheard of" lol.

Yet when I went with the boldness, the Universe delivered with a tax refund big enough to cover pretty much the whole trip. Not the "scrimping and saving" trip but the trip to luxury spa destinations with great service and amenities and private taxis between locations instead of dragging luggage around on public buses.

We see this over and over again, that trying to be "conservative" and "safe" only rewards us with "conservative" and "safe" amounts of money in our comfort zone, and if we want a new result, we must be - as you say - BOLD.

cheers,
Erika

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-06-2013, 03:12 PM,
Today I listened as opposed to react when faced with criticism. I belong to a local pressure group to protect some green space and we got a lot of nasty postings on our website: my first reaction was to fight back, but I stopped and went and read some of ACIM instead! Much better and I decided to post would be pointless and to just allow them to have their say and voice their opinion.

Then a friend came around and spouted scarcity mentality, so I stepped back from arguing as he doesn't want to change and just let it go over my head and into the ether. Makes things far less stressful.

Also in my dance class: I notice how I get triggered when someone doesn't follow the steps in a build up piece but goes straight into the final routine. I wondered instead why it annoys me so much and that is all down to following rules and wanting to know - which of course is all about playing it safe. So I stopped that thought and just enjoyed the class instead, as, these thoughts are pretty much a waste of time and effort!
04-08-2013, 05:16 AM,
I started today with a miracle, related to something that Erika and I tapped on a couple of months ago. I had been told I had a virus that causes cervical cancer so had to go for a biopsy. We tapped on me being totally healthy. Well, I finally got my results through, after almost eight weeks, as they wanted to check with pathology. Today I had a letter saying my biopsy results were completely normal and I can return to the normal screening schedule. So, great proof that you can defy medical science (which is ironic given that we worked on the 'scientific mindset' last week!)
04-08-2013, 10:57 AM,
So happy to hear this, Ann Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com