Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
03-21-2013, 04:16 PM,
RE: The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
(03-21-2013, 01:49 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Thanks Daniela for your contribution.

What I hear in your request is actually a video for taking full responsibility. Those seemingly "external" outside forces are just projections of ours. If we give our power away to them, there will never be world peace. So the taking responsibility for the so-called "evil doers" is a key to the success of this initiative.

It is possible that it's just so simple? What do I hold in me so that this "evil doers" exists? I guess you'll explain this in the video.Thank you.
03-21-2013, 05:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 05:53 PM by Erika Awakening.)
This is the whole issue of the Shadow Self, as we discussed in the Personal Power Challenge. There is no Hitler. There is only our own ego - http://tapsmarter.com/power

And this article, Daniela, did you see this?

http://postfeminine.com/your-subconscious-mind
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-23-2013, 05:57 AM,
My first response to global healing relates to communications between men and women. Healthy relationships between genders, not based on gender preference or anything like that, I mean simply the ability to connect with each other's source, that we may understand the pain which is sadly most often projected and currently serving as so many filters. World peace relies on empathy and understanding the others who engage you in battle, or as a tool of alliance. Empathy, I've learned, isn't a state of being that can be taught but can rather be better understood. Not to be confused with sympathy or compassion (great starts), empathy is a topic some folks choose to believe in or not. We all have the ability, yet gets conditioned right down to the bottom of the well and considered the stuff of fantasy, like fairy dust, disconnected to our natural human condition.
When you understand someone's source, and your own, you understand the role you play and you forgive a little bit more quickly.Cool
03-23-2013, 10:30 AM,
Hi Erika,

Fantastic idea!!

As my contribution to this, I tuned into world peace as an issue and got the following (apologies if others have mentioned already some of these in the thread):

-Not my responsibility to acheive it, it's up to authority figures, politicians, leaders, etc.

-It's not possible or within my power, cannot change the world with my mind

-The world is out there, not in my subconscious mind

-It's not in certain people's interest to have world peace

-Beliefs that people don't listen to each other, or trust each other enough for world peace, and will keep attacking one another

-attack as a means for defence, the need to attack at all (think you can draw something in from ACIM for this)

-Beliefs in scarcity - land, money, resources, love, etc. etc.

-World peace is "too good to be true"

Will let you know if I come up with any more, and looking forward to tapping the videos! Smile

Ben
03-23-2013, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013, 11:46 AM by Erika Awakening.)
Fantastic suggestions, thank you Heart

For those who missed it, Day 1 of the 30-Day World Peace Challenge is here: http://postfeminine.com/peace

And Day 2 is here: http://postfeminine.com/peace2
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-23-2013, 05:31 PM,
Thanks. I did my best to explain to him the facts of the situation and then I just said "God is the love in which I forgive you, brother." And I put it in God's hands.

By the way, here's Day 3 of the 30-Day World Peace Challenge for letting go of apathy and learned helplessness.

http://postfeminine.com/peace3/

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-23-2013, 05:49 PM,
Wow Erika,

I just tapped the Day 3 video of the 30-day World Peace Challenge, and you've really tapped deep into the collective subconscious here! I really feel that, it's powerful. I have a sense that this challenge is really going to hit some major artery's in humanity that need clearing at a core emotional level, it did for me.

Thank you so much for doing this! ~~Soo needed, more than we may even perceive at this time. Thank you!

I just wanted to let you know I'm joining in on this 30 day World Peace challenge. I plan to share it. I imagine many people here do this work for their own personal growth and benefit and may not see this* challenge's benefit at first glance. But, wow this one is truly universal and I wanted to acknowledge that here. Everyone will benefit personally, as well as the greater whole of humanity. I see it! It's clearing some major Collective blocks.

One possibility I'd like to contribute for this challenge is: the need we feel to defend ourselves, sometimes to people; friends, family, and sometimes generally to the world around us. Many of us don't feel understood in this world. That disconnect of our perception of our inner and outer world, and that one is creating the other, how we perceive that, and how if we don't, conflict often arises in our lives between the two. So often our mind clicks on something someone says or an experience and an instantaneous need to defend ourselves arises, maybe simply as a coping mechanism. Sometimes it's just the way or the words expressed that seem to attack. It could simply be their volume or it could be that they truly mean harm or the destruction of what we are doing in defense of what they are not* doing.

I've noticed that when a challenge confronts me and if I don't feel that need to defend myself the energy behind it seems to diffuse and the would-be conflict doesn't manifest. I'm sure you can put this into much better context than I have here.

I think it was Byron Katie that said; "the first act of war is defense".

Oh, and whoa, are those random Course in Miracles pages on the money or what? Smile

I'm looking forward to the rest of this challenge, again, thank you Erika, good work! well done!
03-23-2013, 06:02 PM,
Hi blessedjourney,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I'm really glad the videos are resonating with you, and you are absolutely right. A video on defensiveness would be excellent. I for one still feel confusion about when to speak up because it is going to enhance connection to let someone know how their comment landed with me, and when just to not respond at all. Funny the "random" page that opened in video #13 that I just recorded was "If I defend myself I am attacked."

Btw, I don't know if you've done any of my other 30-Day Challenges (http://tapsmarter.com/store), I am guessing you have not as I don't recognize your ID here, but this same consciousness was already in all those products. This is just the first one I am making public and free. Every 30-Day Challenge I have created is with the dual purpose of individual and collective healing. And as I am sure you know, the healing extends outward to people all over the world.

Love,
Erika Awakening

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-24-2013, 03:59 AM,
Loved Day 1, 2 and 3! Apathy - it's a great way of giving up responsibility isn't it? I will be so interested to see how many of my friends who have said they are interested in HBR (but of course won't pay for a challenge or look aghast when I tell them to sign up for the three free videos and use them before they expire 'What you mean there's a limited time on them?') actually get off their backsides and take part!

I guess there must be a benefit to the ego in terms of making war as opposed to peace?

Thanks for your sterling work Erika and for walking your talk!
03-24-2013, 09:01 AM,
I just tapped day 3, while doing so I was given a short flash of a vision. I saw the collective unconscious as a grid surrounding the Earth. As I was tapping on myself my vision zoomed out to encompass the points being tapped on the grid and on Mother Earths chakras as well. It felt very calming - this connection and tapping.