Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
03-20-2013, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 08:21 AM by Erika Awakening.)
The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
Hey everyone,

So I've had this idea for quite a while ... of putting together a 30-Day Challenge for World Peace. The 30-Day World Peace Challenge. I've always known that this "product" would be free. Now it feels like this may come to fruition relatively soon.

The idea is to get as many people as possible tapping for world peace. We would have 30 guided EFT tapping videos addressing what we perceive as the most pressing issues that need to be resolved for world peace to happen.

[Image: iStock_000002881824XSmall.jpg]

Our minds are very powerful. If we get a bunch of people tapping these videos, we could make a significant impact without even needing to leave our own homes.

What this thread is for is for posting your ideas. What do you believe are the most pressing issues in the way of having world peace NOW?

Some that come to my mind immediately are people not understanding each other, people not knowing how to get their needs met without hurting others, people believing in sacrifice, people believing that war is ever going to solve anything, people believing in scarcity and fighting over "limited" resources, the destruction of the environment, the mistreatment of our animal friends ... and the list goes on and on ...

So I invite you to share your ideas on this thread. PLEASE do not share the ideas anywhere other than this thread. Facebook posts get lost in a long feed, private messages are difficult to keep track of ... I would love to hear your ideas, and I would love to hear them HERE ONLY on this thread.

You can register for free on this forum, and I'd love to hear your ideas for this upcoming 30-Day World Peace Challenge.

Love,
Erika Awakening
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-20-2013, 09:43 PM,
RE: The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
I actually was thinking to myself 2 days ago "we should have a 30 day world issues challenge!" what a coincidence.
maybe we could have a video on pollution and clean energy. that's a huge issue.
03-20-2013, 09:45 PM,
Definitely not a coincidence. When the Universe moves, we can feel it! Thank you for chiming in Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-20-2013, 10:26 PM,
So, what are the most pressing problems? That question can be addressed on so many levels, from so many perspectives.

You know, Erika, I get a lot of emails, but I felt like this is one I should open and respond to, as it's for a great cause, and I have a strong belief that our minds are powerful.

Anyway, when I pondered that question, one of the first responses that came to me is that we don't know how to manage the resources of the planet. Some people say that the planet is overpopulated, and if you consider that we don't know how to manage our resources, then yes, the planet is overpopulated.

But...we have enough resources and know-how to feed, clothe, and shelter everyone on the planet...and if we wanted to, we could do it without money.

So, anyway, that's one.

As for a second one, on a deeper level, I guess that people are just...unaware or uninformed. Or, at best, they may see the problems of the world, but not know what really causes those problems. That's why, despite so many hurculean efforts, the fundamental problems of the world continue. (And sure, you can also say that not enough people care, or the right people aren't in the right positions of power...and you'd probably be right about that.)

Actually, going back to how powerful our minds are, you could say that a lot of people aren't aware that...

...man, this is gonna sound a bit woo woo, but oh well...

...You could say a lot of people aren't aware that if enough people use their minds (if we can reach a critical mass), we can make some sort of subtle, yet powerful difference in the world. I think that the great thing is that it doesn't have to take every single of the 7 billion of us. I think just a "small handful" (whatever that number is), can be enough.

Alright...time for me to go to bed.
03-20-2013, 10:29 PM,
Hi spiritwarrior,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for adding your suggestions. Definitely we always clear what we call "reversals" at the beginning of my 30-Day Challenges. And a big one here would be APATHY and LEARNED HELPLESSNESS. All the people who have "checked out" because they don't really believe that they can make a difference. Well, when we find out that we can tap from the comfort of our home and make a big difference, then apathy and learned helplessness start to disappear. But first we've got to help people understand that it's not hopeless.

Feel free to keep adding ideas on this thread as you think of them Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-20-2013, 10:47 PM,
Okay I already know what Day #1 is going to be -

"I don't believe I can make a difference"

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-20-2013, 10:50 PM,
This should be interesting. I'm almost totally new to this tapping thing. I think I saw a demo about 5 years ago, and I think there was a show called "I Can Make You Thin" some years ago that had to do with tapping (I think...never watched it), but that's my knowledge of tapping.
03-20-2013, 11:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 11:09 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Ah, have you checked out the free videos - like these

http://tapsmarter.com/free-eft-tapping

http://tapsmarter.com/free-video-personal-power

http://tapsmarter.com/abundance-challenge

http://spiritualseduction.com/heal-money

http://spiritualseduction.com/video-life-purpose

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 12:01 AM,
Okay we definitely need a video something along the lines of

"It's their problem, not mine. It's not my concern."

I will be weaving A Course in Miracles into all the videos. ACIM makes EFT tapping videos way more powerful.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 12:13 AM,
I get super annoyed when I am posting or saying something and someone responds in apathy or denial.