Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
04-22-2014, 11:38 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
I had a good start to the year with a refund on a utility bill of £160. I'm remembering to be grateful for every amount of money that comes my way and I still do the Abundance Challenge on a regular basis as it compliments all the other challenges beautifully.
05-19-2014, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 08:41 AM by RooseveltTitus.)
(06-12-2012, 01:01 AM)Annbros Wrote: Video 21 - I was lucky when I won £6 on the lottery last week: so if I can win £6 I can win £6million; asking for either amount requires no more energy from the universe, it's just that, as humans, it freaks us out.

Video 22 - Having more money means I can invest in more energy efficient things and actually help the planet (my eldest brother put solar panel on his house, so he's a good example). This video really seems to resonate with me, as I love to help the planet.

MYBM: Did videos 4-6. High-paying clients, what a fabulous thought: at least people who are prepared to pay are committed to change. I know that, offering free coaching to people on low wages means they don't turn up/do the work and that feels really horrible as they then don't get the results. Even in a recession people will buy expensive cars, so of course there are people out there who will buy my coaching and those are the people I want to attract. And yes, I think the fact that we seem to live in a blame culture brings up the whole responsibility thing - yet, it is up to my clients to get the results: I am reminded of the fact that, a person dying of thirst has to drink the water they are given to get the benefits, yet some people won't even do that.

And yes, the whole idea of asking people for money is freaking me out, so I really need to get to the feelings behind this by actually doing it, no matter how scary it is.

Yes even I have more money I would love to invest in energy efficient methods and will try to save nature..
05-19-2014, 02:51 PM,
(05-19-2014, 02:20 AM)RooseveltTitus Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 01:01 AM)Annbros Wrote: Video 21 - I was lucky when I won £6 on the lottery last week: so if I can win £6 I can win £6million; asking for either amount requires no more energy from the universe, it's just that, as humans, it freaks us out.

Video 22 - Having more money means I can invest in more energy efficient things and actually help the planet (my eldest brother put solar panels on his house, so he's a good example). This video really seems to resonate with me, as I love to help the planet.

MYBM: Did videos 4-6. High-paying clients, what a fabulous thought: at least people who are prepared to pay are committed to change. I know that, offering free coaching to people on low wages means they don't turn up/do the work and that feels really horrible as they then don't get the results. Even in a recession people will buy expensive cars, so of course there are people out there who will buy my coaching and those are the people I want to attract. And yes, I think the fact that we seem to live in a blame culture brings up the whole responsibility thing - yet, it is up to my clients to get the results: I am reminded of the fact that, a person dying of thirst has to drink the water they are given to get the benefits, yet some people won't even do that.

And yes, the whole idea of asking people for money is freaking me out, so I really need to get to the feelings behind this by actually doing it, no matter how scary it is.

Yes even I have more money I would love to invest in energy efficient methods and will try to save nature..

Hi RooseveltTitus, welcome to the Forum. Yes, in all of my 30-Day Challenges (such as those listed at http://tapsmarter.com/eft-tapping-best-sellers), we try to include at least some tapping for social change at the global level. The idea of Holistic Belief Reprogramming is to improve our own lives while simultaneously healing the planet ... Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-20-2014, 08:43 AM,
I've gone back to the AC and also did the PPC in the middle of it as the AC always seems to give it a 'turbo boost'. As a result, today I had the best conversation with my brother. We usually end up arguing about all sorts of stuff, yet today we were in agreement on everything we spoke about and it was very enjoyable. Not a coincidence that I had just finished the powerful commucination video just before he arrived!
07-20-2014, 10:09 AM,
Hi Ann,

So great to see you back on the forum. I really agree with you, I combined the 30-Day Abundance Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money) with the Personal Power Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/power) earlier this month. And all this tech stuff on the websites that usually just frustrates me and results in long bouts of procrastination ... suddenly got way easier. As you can see, we've made massive improvements to the websites - and I did it myself! Without a tech guy for the first time since I started the blog almost 6 years ago!

It was Ivan's idea actually. He said he was going to do the Power Challenge again, and I told him that sounds like a great idea.

It's so thrilling to hear that you had such a good conversation with your brother Smile

cheers,
Erika
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com