Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
06-10-2012, 01:56 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
Yeah my intuition is that you are avoiding one of the big issues, and this is it. With my method, you don't have to make sales calls but that doesn't mean you can avoid dealing with the fears of asking for what you are worth and insisting on receiving it. It's still a useful exercise to be asking at least three people every day for money. You just don't need to do it on the telephone.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-10-2012, 11:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 12:17 AM by Annbros.)
Erika, your intuition is correct - and of course it is no coincidence that I can't talk at the moment as that stops me asking people!

Video 18 - I think it is also about the fear that 50k may pay off my credit cards and loans but it won't leave me any money for 'fun' stuff, so part of me therefore resists the money; of course if I can keep on manifesting the money it won't be a problem.

Video 19 - Catholicism definitely has a strong belief that, if someone has something good happen someone else is suffering or, your bad behaviour means other people are being punished. This really isn't a) helpful or b) the kind of god I believe in. I know it is my mindset that determines what will happen, so again I just change my belief system.

Video 20 - As much as I don't buy newspapers or watch the news, I still hear people talking about it or the headlines on the internet and it is still all about scarcity; so it's a self-fulfilling prophecy for most people that money is scarce. Going against those belief systems when 99% of people believe what the economists are telling them can sometimes be a challenge, nevertheless the scarcity mindset won't get us anywhere!

OK now to MYBM:
Did videos 1-3 and all are so relevant: I feel I have lost my business mojo and, despite spending tens of thousands of pounds on my training over the years, I still don't ask for more money or explain the value very well. Then I come from a place of lack, rather than abundance, so these first three videos are so powerful for me as they address the core issues I have in my business at the moment.
06-11-2012, 11:00 AM,
Yeah, I understand it's uncomfortable, but for you I would recommend the "ask three people every day for money" exercise. You don't have to do it on the phone. You can connect with people whatever way you like, including email. The reason it's important is that all the yucky feelings that come up with you ACTUALLY DO IT are what need to get cleared. And you won't be fully in touch with those feelings until you are actually doing it, and then tapping as soon as it feels yucky and scary.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-12-2012, 01:01 AM,
Video 21 - I was lucky when I won £6 on the lottery last week: so if I can win £6 I can win £6million; asking for either amount requires no more energy from the universe, it's just that, as humans, it freaks us out.

Video 22 - Having more money means I can invest in more energy efficient things and actually help the planet (my eldest brother put solar panels on his house, so he's a good example). This video really seems to resonate with me, as I love to help the planet.

MYBM: Did videos 4-6. High-paying clients, what a fabulous thought: at least people who are prepared to pay are committed to change. I know that, offering free coaching to people on low wages means they don't turn up/do the work and that feels really horrible as they then don't get the results. Even in a recession people will buy expensive cars, so of course there are people out there who will buy my coaching and those are the people I want to attract. And yes, I think the fact that we seem to live in a blame culture brings up the whole responsibility thing - yet, it is up to my clients to get the results: I am reminded of the fact that, a person dying of thirst has to drink the water they are given to get the benefits, yet some people won't even do that.

And yes, the whole idea of asking people for money is freaking me out, so I really need to get to the feelings behind this by actually doing it, no matter how scary it is.
06-12-2012, 02:01 AM,
Yep, you need to get to the feelings behind this by actually doing it, no matter how scary it is.

Only then is it likely the Universe will set you free from doing it. You gotta clean up the energy first.

And this is off topic but I'm pretty fired up so I must share my rant about Squidoo and SquidU forum, which I do not recommend to anyone:

https://erikaawakening.com/tapsmarter/ma...-do-better

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-12-2012, 02:20 AM,
(06-12-2012, 02:01 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Yep, you need to get to the feelings behind this by actually doing it, no matter how scary it is.

Only then is it likely the Universe will set you free from doing it. You gotta clean up the energy first.

And this is off topic but I'm pretty fired up so I must share my rant about Squidoo and SquidU forum, which I do not recommend to anyone:

https://erikaawakening.com/tapsmarter/ma...-do-better

I'd read a couple of your pieces on Squidoo and thought they were great and was about to get an account, but when I read what happened to you when you posted on FB yesterday I decided to avoid it like the plague! The Universe must have something better in store for you Erika!Smile

And I will be going to a networking event tomorrow to make me stand up and talk about what I do!
06-12-2012, 12:50 PM,
Awesome. Now whatever fears come up when you stand up and talk about what you do, that's what needs to get cleared.

Is there any way for you to arrange a formal speaking situation so you can do it for real? It doesn't even have to be a large group. What's important is that you actually have the embodied experience of standing up in front of people and telling them straight up who you are and what you are offering them. In that moment, all the deep fear and doubt and insecurity will come rushing to the surface, and you can clear it.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-13-2012, 08:40 AM,
Video 23 - the decluttering theme is still very relevant and I love giving stuff to charity so I feel very at home with this video.
Video 24 - It really is sinking in that me deciding to have less money doesn't help anyone. Priests may not have much money, but the Catholic church has millions - bit of a contradiction there!

MYBM - I did videos 7-9. The technical stuff doesn't worry me too much at the moment although I know the trend is for people to do 'video' newsletters - but I mainly don't watch them! It's all about finding your ideal clients by being authentic so I am going to ignore the so called experts and go with my intuition.
The bureaucracy one was funny as my annual accounts were sitting on the doorstep just before I started this and we are having all sorts of bureaucracy over the buildings insurance at my mum's which runs out a few days before the move: they won't extend it, say we have to pay the full amount, then cancel and they charge a cancellation fee - talk about a lack mentality! They won't be getting our business for the new house.
Feeling like a fraud I think is a big thing for most of the women I know. How can I be a fraud if I am being the authentic me with all my years of experience in life, letalone the training I have done?

I did go to the networking meeting - only 6 people turned up and I knew three from when I was there two years ago. I felt quite happy telling them about my new niche and, one of the new people at the end asked for my card. Now I have mini moo cards with my photo and, the minute they saw them, everyone wanted one!

Erika, I actually like standing up in front of people and doing presentations: I have done lots in the past and also in my training, so the big barrier for me is 'asking for the money'. I am talking with a coaching friend about doing some courses for people who are unemployed/low incomes to get to the root of their money issues. We are intending to set up a meeting with our local MP to suggest it as a pilot scheme in our area which the government could roll out if it is a success. We just need to speak to him and so far he hasn't called us back. We will keep going!
06-14-2012, 12:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012, 12:52 AM by Annbros.)
Video 25 - I do like this more and more: I think I was always quite a linear child as I felt safe with things happening in a particular order, but haven't felt this for years, so now I don't panic if things don't happen in 'order' which has been great during the whole house purchase.
Video 26 - I have so many ideas of how to help people when I have loads of money, so that demonstrates how useful money can be.

MYBM: Today I tapped 10-12 The 'do less accomplish more' is really appealing at the moment as enough of my time is taken up with my mum and the house sales/purchase, so I am feeling pretty frazzled and want to have more free time.
I haven't missed the point that I earned the most amount of money when I was working 2.5-3 days per week.
Passive income is of course key to earning more money without extra effort - time for me to do something about putting my two novels on Amazon for kindle downloads: I know the only thing holding me back is getting a cover for them.
And yes, for my new business working with carers/care givers, I need to develop products and I have sent out a survey, so I can establish what people want, and deliver it.

Erika, I was interested in your FB posting about not having tapped recently and what happened to your income: it was reassuring that even you sometimes feel you want to take a break! I have to say that this forum really is great at keeping me tapping when I go through dips of finding it more of an effort than usual! Smile
06-15-2012, 01:58 AM,
Video 27 - I think the continuing focus on guilt is good - guilt when you were brought up as a catholic is a core belief! So it does sneak back in.

Did MYBM videos 13-15. Fame can be on your own terms: some celebrities choose to be in the spotlight and others don't so that is the same for me. I also had an idea about contacting a celebrity chef: diet is a big thing for obesity but what about its importance for people with Alzheimer's like my mum? I am going to be giving her coconut oil to see if that helps and, if it does, it would be great to promote it as doctors don't seem to be taking much notice of it in the UK.

And I realised that, in terms of the house and my brothers giving up their share in it to me when our mum is no longer with us: that does equate Erika to $240,000 at current market value, so I would say that is a true result!!