Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary
05-28-2012, 11:44 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary
And of course the best way to ensure a smooth closing is to keep tapping. Heart
[/quote]

How can I tap or what do I tap to ensure a smooth closing? Keep tapping the videos?
05-29-2012, 01:02 AM,
Yep, keep tapping the videos, and tap whatever specific fears you notice are arising in relation to the closing.

And of course, when you feel ready for some more advanced techniques, you can delve into the Advanced Holistic Belief Reprogramming products for more and more money miracles. Right now we have:

1. Magnify Your Business Magnetism, http://tapsmarter.com/magnify-business-magnetism

2. Personal Power Challenge, http://tapsmarter.com/personal-power (highly recommended for anyone who wants to take command of their own life, including their finances)

3. Tap for $1 Million, http://tapsmarter.com/million

4. The 30-Day Internet Marketing Challenge, http://tapsmarter.com/online-business-success
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-29-2012, 06:49 PM,
I have this big concern about the funding and underwriting of the loan. I had emailed emailed questions to my loan officer last Friday, who is currently on vacation and can only be reached via email, and he hasn't responded. This annoys me and causes me to worry because I had a previous dealing with a loan officer who just bailed on me one time and stopped returning my calls when I was trying to refinance my old house. And even though I am in constant contact with my real estate agent, who says everything is going as planned, I can't help feel uneasy when my loan officer doesn't respond. So even though I feel like everything is going to work out in the end, I can't help but worry. Therefore, I'm going to tap again Day 18 – Clearing Fear of Losing My Miracle After I Get It and Day 19 – Clearing the Subconscious Fear that “Something Bad Will Happen If I Get What I Want”.
05-29-2012, 07:31 PM,
Watch that word "can't" - it's a word you want to abolish from your vocabulary. You can help it, everything is a choice.

The anxiety is always about the past, and only being triggered by the present. So I would look for past events that this reminds you of (might be way way back in childhood). Central issue is trust.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-29-2012, 09:19 PM,
Ok Erika, no can'ts allowed anymore.
05-30-2012, 01:29 AM,
Ben, I have a friend whose default is 'can't'. It drains my energy so imagine what it is doing to her. We all know you 'can' - the biggest challenge is we are all going against what most other people are thinking/saying/doing so it is easy to slip back into that old vocabulary. I am looking forward to you being in your new home and me in mine, very soon!
05-30-2012, 09:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2012, 10:21 PM by bent.)
(05-30-2012, 01:29 AM)Annbros Wrote: Ben, I have a friend whose default is 'can't'. It drains my energy so imagine what it is doing to her. We all know you 'can' - the biggest challenge is we are all going against what most other people are thinking/saying/doing so it is easy to slip back into that old vocabulary. I am looking forward to you being in your new home and me in mine, very soon!

Ann I really appreciate how supportive you are. Thank you and I am looking forward to what else comes next.

I tapped Day 18 – Clearing Fear of Losing My Miracle After I Get It. I really like how Erika related the concept of money as an energy or flow. So if I lose it, it just flowed through me, which is good. Takes the bad out of losing money, since that's what supposed to happen. I have heard this several times before (like in the play Hello Dolly), but it's so nice to get this reinforced, especially like when she related it to air or love, since there is plenty of it. And I like how Erika addresses the fact that money for some reason seems different. I just gotta tap into the flow of money better. And this is the question that came up in this video for me. How do I tap into the flow of money better? That's what I need to do. Then I realized it starts by changing the way I TRULY feel about money in that there really is an infinite supply of money.

Doing again Day 20 – Letting Go of the Belief that Money is a “Scarce Resource” and Opening to the Unlimited Abundance of the Universe because I feel I need to continue tapping about how I feel about money. I must reinforce to myself: 1. There is an infinite supply of money and resources for everyone and 2. money is just energy that best serves us when it flows through us. I feel better already after tapping day 18 and 20.
05-30-2012, 10:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2012, 10:54 PM by bent.)
For some reason I feel compelled to apply for a position opening up at my job, which will be an increase in pay. The first thing that came up for me was that this is a good way to increase my income and that I need to do something else now. Then the doubts came in, such as there is so much competition. Everyone and their mama will be applying for the job, and I wouldn't want to put in so much effort in the process of doing the resume and several interviews it takes all for nothing. And then I thought, I am very qualified and I have a good shot at it. After all, I'm tapping! Smile

And then there is another part of me that's wanting me to focus on starting a small part-time business outside of work, such as a personal trainer. That would get my juices flowing. But applying for the position would not take too much effort. I have plenty of energy, let's see where this road takes me.

Just now, after having tapped day 18 and 20, I received a late text (almost 11pm) from my real estate agent, saying that the loan officer just came back from vacation and will have the loan disclosures ready by tomorrow. Basically, things are moving now just fine. Funny how good things happen after you let go worrying of the outcome. I mean this just happened right after tapping and posting on this forum. Wow!!!
05-30-2012, 11:55 PM,
Awesome, keep it up ... and yeah most people who are attracted to my work end up becoming entrepreneurs sooner or later. The more you reclaim your freedom through Holistic Belief Reprogramming, the more intolerable it becomes to work for someone else.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-31-2012, 08:01 PM,
(05-30-2012, 11:55 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Awesome, keep it up ... and yeah most people who are attracted to my work end up becoming entrepreneurs sooner or later. The more you reclaim your freedom through Holistic Belief Reprogramming, the more intolerable it becomes to work for someone else.

You pretty much hit it on the button for me.