Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary
05-06-2012, 08:25 PM,
Abundance Challenge Diary
Ok here goes...

Day 1 and 2
I followed Erika word for word and tap for tap on the videos. For some reason, I really don't feel that the economy is hindering my progress more than I am. Not much happened other than feeling very optimistic about this process.

Day 3
Earlier during the day, I felt a bit annoyed when I realized that for the past 4 paychecks, I was taking home less pay due to a recent loan. But after tapping the day 3 video, I felt so much better, and I thought well if I didn't even know about it for 4 paychecks, then I really didn't even feel it. And besides I'm gonna increase my income anyway. Smile

Day 4
I really enjoyed day 4 video. Right from the beginning Erika stated that things are probably feeling lighter. And that's exactly what I was feeling. I had that feeling that something big or exciting is about to happen. This video made we want to go buy a lottery ticket. Smile
05-06-2012, 09:39 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary
Day 5
I only tapped this video twice because I'm ready to receive more money now. Unless receiving the $50K was from a negative source, I would not feel guilty receiving it. So I'm good here! Smile

Day 6
I admit I have much difficulty with the concept that the $50K is already in my life. I just truly feel that I have to do something more and different in order to manifest something. Even though I understand the concept, I feel like I wanna make something happen, but at the same time I wanna be open to anything, even if it's manifesting more money with my current resources. I thought...who knows? I could receive a check from my current job. I did submit some safety suggestions which are in the process of being implemented at work, and I could get recognized for it. So once again I felt lighter about it.
05-07-2012, 10:01 AM,
Day 6 continued
I just re-tapped to Day 6 right now (I'm actually on Day 9 video), and I just realized that I am afraid to ask for what I am worth. Every year there is a performance review at my work that always yields me as average, even though I completely disagree with it because I'm one of the highest performers on my team every year. One year I voiced my opinion about this without success, so I have grown accustomed to receiving the usual average rating. And for some reason, as I am writing this, it's making me sick to my stomach having allowed this to happen. I may have to tap to feel better.
05-07-2012, 12:04 PM,
Yep, a lot of HBR is learning how to stand up for yourself, and get these "mistakes" in your life corrected ... if you're not yet reading A Course in Miracles, I would suggest that you begin now ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-15-2012, 12:17 AM,
Day 7
I like what Erika said about planning in that if you try to plan everything, you lock yourself in the limiting beliefs you currently have. That's such a good point so going with the flow is good, and I like that, but probably bc I don't like to plan things. Hmm? I somewhat struggle with this only bc I feel like I'm avoiding the work involved in planning. But I love going with the flow of things, so not that much. Smile

Day 8
Early in this day, I got a phone call from a real estate agent, who has been trying to keep in touch with me for a year now. Because I'm open, I decided to pick up and speak with him, seeing what's possible. I was excited to learn that I was prequalified for a home loan, where last year I was not. My credit jumped 100 points from last year. This tapping thing works. Yay!

After getting the good news earlier that day, I watched the Day 8 video with great enthusiasm. So I really wasn't feeling impatient with the process at all, which the video was addressing. But I tap anyway.

Day 9
I'm actively looking for houses. I can't help but focus my attention on this.

In watching the day 9 video I'm trying to figure out how I want to stay in my current income comfort. I never really thought about this, and all I can come up with is that I really dont want to stay in my current income comfort level. For some reason, I feel annoyed with myself for not have taken action. I think this an issue eating away at me bc I feel like I should be higher at a higher income. I guess this frustration is tied to my day 6 frustration.

Day 10
Ok all I really want to do is find the right house, but I'm having problems. I remain patient though.

I admit its difficult for me to separate my income ceiling from my wealth ceiling. But the more I thought about it, I realized, as Erika said, it's excess of money that determines my wealth ceiling or comfort zone. I thought about the saying "more money more problems", which I dont want. And so I address my wealth ceiling, and agree that its ok to have excess. This prompts me to look for a house that yields a lower monthly mortgage then my current rent. I hope I'm not getting obsessed with the housing thing. Smile
05-15-2012, 06:47 AM,
I found the right house so I know you can do it - once I made the decision then it all started aligning perfectly in ways I couldn't imagine, so keep tapping and keep firm in your vision of what you want, without being needy.
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM,
Thanks Anne. I know that I dont need to find one soon, and I really can take my time. I have already looked at several and have stuck to my must have's in a house. But I can't help but think that this tied to the 30 day challenge and so I feel like I need to actively be searching. Maybe I should let this go.
05-17-2012, 10:51 PM,
Day 11
I dont waste my time cutting coupons and looking for deals, but I will definitely take advantage of a deal when one appears. It's like fate or a gift as Erika put it. I have a facebook friend who is a professional coupon swapper, and for some reason I think it's tacky. But honestly, I cant stand coupons probably bc it just takes work. He definitely saves alot of money though. I like how erika explained this constantly looking for deals as trying to take energetically all the time. And this makes me feel better to see it this way, instead of me being lazy to search for deals. This is definitely more empowering to me and the seller. Now my new perspective, instead of feeling buyers remorse for paying too much, I will try to see it instead as giving energetically or honoring the abundance for all parties. Wow I like this.
05-17-2012, 11:30 PM,
Sweet, thanks for sharing your new perspective Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-24-2012, 10:08 PM,
Ok I've been tapping for a while and have been looking for a house to buy for some weeks now. I admit I was getting discouraged because I found it difficult to find a decent looking house in the price range I was looking for. I couldn't help think that getting back into the housing market was tied to this 30 day abundance challenge because it did manifest while I was tapping. And because of Erika constantly saying "Be open to things" in her videos. I decided to be open to my real estate agent when he called, who I would normally dismiss as a telemarketer. Now we're close like partners in constant contact. Anyways, I believed, that if I could manifest a monthly mortgage payment that was lower than what I pay in rent now, then that would be a way for me to yield more abundance.

Well it didn't work out that way. Smile I saw a listing on a house that went back onto the market. The asking price was lower than before but still higher than what I wanted to pay. For some reason I decided to check it out because I was being open. It was perfect for me, the location, nicely renovated old home with new hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. I was so annoyed that I liked it so much because I wanted to buy a less expensive house, so there was this battle in my head. But I had to have it, and so I put in an offer last night and this morning they accepted. I am so excited.

I must admit that if I hadn't read Ann's posting about her house and the advice given about not being cheap and giving a low ball offer trying save a few bucks, I may not have instructed my real estate agent to give them the asking price, and I am sure that was the difference. I actually offered more because it's not gonna make to much of a difference in the monthly payments. So I am so thankful for this forum and to Erika's wisdom because I really like this house. Now, I just want everything to go through without any problems. I really don't want to tell anyone until the underwriting and everything is approved and done, but I though I would share it here. Smile