Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TAPsmarter.com - brand new forum!
05-02-2012, 03:40 PM,
RE: Welcome to TAPsmarter.com - brand new forum!
You simply get really honest with yourself about all the reasons why you don't want to move forward, such as

"Even though I don't want to move forward with this program,
I refuse to face my feelings and my core issues,
it's going to be very uncomfortable,
it's going to take too much time,
I'd rather avoid it.
I don't really want more money anyway, it's going to be a hassle" etc.

We also have a powerful video explaining and clearing psychological reversal in our Gold membership, http://tapsmarter.com/memberships
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-02-2012, 07:24 PM,
I was able to watch day 1 today on a different computer. I'm excited to see what happens over the next month. I already know where the $50,000 is going!
05-02-2012, 10:15 PM,
(04-24-2012, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Interesting thought. But I don't think it makes much of a difference. I use both hands when I tap, if one gets tired I swap over or whatever. I was also experimenting with using both hands at once on different points and it seemed to clear a bit quicker, but my arms just got more tired haha.

-Ben

Its funny Ben that you said that because after a while I too started to use the other hand when i got tired. Smile However, I dont try to use both hands too often, just only when erika does bc I like that feeling of emphasis I get when I do it.

Ben
07-16-2012, 11:44 AM,
Hello every one, I'm Back. It's been a while. So I'm catching up with what's going on and how things are done in this other format. At any rate, I'll be chiming in again from time to time.
07-17-2012, 12:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012, 12:31 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Hello everyone, I see some new people here and welcome!!

I am in Bodega Bay, CA with Erika Awakening for a retreat this week. Its a wonderful experience that I highly recommend for anyone looking for total transformation. Erika practices what she preaches and is the genuine article. I can always count on her to be direct. Something, else, I am learning from her.

Yesterday, was our first full day and we did some intensive tapping. The yin yoga and body scrub was wonderful. Erika had the yoga instructor focus mainly on me and I learned a lot about grounding into my body. Way cool.

We are heading to Sonoma Valley today. I am excited.

I have all of Erika's products. I started out mirroring Erika with tapping then switched to tapping the same side as her, to closing my eyes and starting on the same side and switching during tapping according to intuition. I find myself double tapping, both sides together, often.

Mainly, just keep tapping and tap whatever comes up for you when you are not doing videos. Commitment is key.

This week Erika is having me tap on my commitment to awareness. I woke up aware of how my body felt instead of just in my head, so I have already had some serious release.HeartBig Grin
07-17-2012, 03:07 PM,
This is sooooooooo powerful!!! Thank you for sharing Elaine..you are helping ALL of us!!!! Excited to see how the rest of the retreat unfolds....xoHeartCool