Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to TAPsmarter.com - brand new forum!
04-17-2012, 12:57 AM,
Heart  Welcome to TAPsmarter.com - brand new forum!
Hi everyone,

I'm excited that we now have a new forum, where we will begin hosting the private coaching groups that were previously hosted at Facebook.

This forum will be public for newbies who wish to learn more about our products, services, and coaching groups. The other forums will be members-only access. It is very easy to join our main HBR Coaching Group. You simply purchase a (very affordable) membership at http://tapsmarter.com/memberships. We have an amazing group of very committed students of HBR. We all support each other, which is especially important when you're in the midst of a huge QUANTUM SHIFT and things start to get UNCOMFORTABLE lol ... nothing is more important in that moment than to have dear friends who hold you accountable and give you encouragement to keep going.

The forum here has many advantages over the Facebook group, one of which is that it is "searchable" and it is easier to keep our discussions organized by topic. I think this will avoid some of the repetition we had before with answering new member questions that had already been asked and answered. Now new members will be able to find the answers easily Big Grin

Looking forward to mingling with all of you here!

Love,
Erika Awakening
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-17-2012, 10:22 AM,
RE: Welcome to TAPsmarter.com - brand new forum!
We can also gather all the questions together into a FAQ that can be 'stickied' like this post here.
AR @}-,-`--
04-19-2012, 09:33 PM,
Yeah probably a good idea. One of the things about the Facebook groups is that our newbies were asking the same questions we had answered weeks or months earlier, so yes collecting them in a focused way would be helpful Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-24-2012, 02:12 PM,
Hi Erika,

Since there is no FAQ yet, I have a beginners question. When tapping to the videos, do I mirror your tapping actions? I started tapping with the first video by mirroring your actions, but I want to make sure I am doing it right. Or instead if you tap your crown with your right hand, should I tap my crown with my right hand as well?

Thanks,
Ben
04-24-2012, 02:32 PM,
(04-24-2012, 02:12 PM)bent Wrote: Hi Erika,

Since there is no FAQ yet, I have a beginners question. When tapping to the videos, do I mirror your tapping actions? I started tapping with the first video by mirroring your actions, but I want to make sure I am doing it right. Or instead if you tap your crown with your right hand, should I tap my crown with my right hand as well?

Thanks,
Ben

Well, it's interesting you raise this question now. Just a few days ago, one of our other customers, Ratisse, sent me a text message where he noticed something. He said I use my left hand more than my right hand when tapping around the points. The reason this is interesting is that I am right handed, and I did not notice that I was using my left hand more.

Ratisse had been "mirroring" me (i.e., if I was using my left hand, he used his right). But then he thought of something, and he may be on to something quite profound. He wonders whether I am using my left hand in order to access my right brain (as you will notice, especially if you move on to doing the more Advanced 30-Day Challenges, these are very right brain products).

So he is going to experiment with using his left hand (opposite me when he mirrors) and see if it makes a difference in the power of his tapping.

I would invite you also to experiment and find what works best for you ... make sense?

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-24-2012, 03:16 PM,
Yes. For now, I will just mirror your actions, since it seems easiest for me right now. Thanks Erika.
04-24-2012, 04:54 PM,
Interesting thought. But I don't think it makes much of a difference. I use both hands when I tap, if one gets tired I swap over or whatever. I was also experimenting with using both hands at once on different points and it seemed to clear a bit quicker, but my arms just got more tired haha.

-Ben
05-01-2012, 11:01 PM,
Hi all! I need some tech support. I wanted to start with the first video of the Abundance challenge and the video kept stopping and starting. And when it got about 12 minutes in it wouldn't progress. I have pc that runs Vista. Any suggestions?
05-02-2012, 12:13 AM,
Hey J, this is the email that I sent to you - did you try these suggestions?

Tech issues are often a symptom of psychological reversal. Meaning, resistance to moving forward with the program, so you want to tap that.

1. You can try a different browser, and it's important for streaming video that you invest in a fast internet connection.

2. Other users have pushed the play then the pause button, let the video fully load while they do something else and come back and play again.

3. Quite a few of our users have solved all their tech problems by clearing the psychological reversal. In one case, a customer got the Personal Power Challenge and paid attention to where each video stopped. It was always at a phrase where he needed to pay extra attention. After clearing those blocks, he had no further trouble with the videos.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-02-2012, 08:49 AM,
What would I say when I tapped?

(05-02-2012, 12:13 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Hey J, this is the email that I sent to you - did you try these suggestions?

Tech issues are often a symptom of psychological reversal. Meaning, resistance to moving forward with the program, so you want to tap that.

1. You can try a different browser, and it's important for streaming video that you invest in a fast internet connection.

2. Other users have pushed the play then the pause button, let the video fully load while they do something else and come back and play again.

3. Quite a few of our users have solved all their tech problems by clearing the psychological reversal. In one case, a customer got the Personal Power Challenge and paid attention to where each video stopped. It was always at a phrase where he needed to pay extra attention. After clearing those blocks, he had no further trouble with the videos.