Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
07-20-2013, 10:21 PM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
It was fun to read about all the progress you made while I was gone, Ann. I can feel how much more empowered you are.Heart
07-20-2013, 11:54 PM,
Yep and another one of our friends just finished the 15-Week Miracle Coaching program, and wow the last four weeks was he rapidly becoming a new man Smile His whole vibe changed. He had a client appear out of thin air ... and I'm excited to see what he does with this momentum Smile

http://tapsmarter.com/miracles
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-25-2013, 07:22 AM,
Limiting beliefs: A big one for me is exercising in the heat. I feel uncomfortable in the heat and was convinced that I wouldn't be able to do my class during the very hot spell we have been having. However, I realised that I had no evidence of this so I have been going to my classes as usual and have been fine and it is other people who have had to stop! That's also linked to my belief about needing to eat enough before a class. Again I haven't stuffed myself with food but had something light or a smoothie and it has made no difference. It is so interesting when you delve into where these beliefs come from and if they have any actual truth in them!
07-25-2013, 09:08 AM,
Yep! Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-25-2013, 10:26 PM,
Yay, very nice progress, Ann!

Love it! That's how it works! Change your thoughts and it changes your perspective!
07-30-2013, 12:40 AM,
I'm still taking note of all the small miracles (because a miracle is a miracle and the universe doesn't differentiate between big and small ones!).

I have been looking for a sun hat. Weeks of searching in shops and trying on loads of hats all of which were too loose to stay on, no matter how small (no one can tell me I have a big head, ha ha!). Yesterday I took my mum to the hairdresser in her old town; I needed some face wash and shampoo at a shop that is located there, so headed off and wondered if there were any hat selling shops I hadn't been into. Well, as I entered the mall, in front of me was a stand with a lady selling hats (never seen her there before). I tried a few on, found one I liked, but it was in a darker colour than I wanted. I needed to get some money from the ATM so headed off there first visualising me in the same hat and the colour I wanted. Went to buy my cream and shampoo and there was a 'buy one get one half price offer' so that was a nice show of abundance!

Back to the hat stall, walked along it and voila, there was the hat I wanted in a lighter colour, and it fitted perfectly. As a bonus, when I went to pay it was 20% lower in price than the darker version - now that's a miracle isn't it? Plus it is made of paper so it is environmentally friendly.

I think we are sometimes so obsessed with big miracles that we forget to notice the little ones that happen around us all the time.
07-30-2013, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2013, 12:59 AM by Erika Awakening.)
I ... LOVE ... this Ann. What a wonderful story of how you visualized exactly what you wanted and it just ... appeared.

So inspired by you I will also share a "small" miracle.

As has happened a few times over the past several years, this biz seems right now to be in a transition. We are going to move in a new direction and that new direction is not fully clear yet. In the transition, things are a bit slow. And even I in these transitions can get tempted to "hunker down" and stop spending money ....

Just like the people who find excuses not to move forward with HBR because they are "waiting" for the money to show up ...

Well, today I was said to myself, "This is ridiculous Erika, the abundance coach cannot be sitting here not getting gas, groceries, and trip supplies out of fear lol ..."

So in spite of having only a foggy idea where the biz is going from here, yesterday I went to the spa, and today I got gas, $250 in groceries/supplies, had to get special parking due to this movie filming for $60, and then ordered another $200+ on Amazon even though my credit card bill is already going to be really high. All told, in 2 days, I spent about $800 on faith ...

Meanwhile, my house had not rented this week even though it's peak season which was bizarre. Lo and behold, tonight a guy emails me out of the blue. The angel cards say "treasure chest" and "let heaven help you." Took a number of emails and at the end of it, I got a last minute rental tonight and they sent me the cash on paypal immediately. After fees, close to $1000. With an earlier sale in the day, it made it a $1600 day. Phew! Smile

So there it is, I celebrate the small miracles with you Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-30-2013, 11:58 AM,
And, if you don't acknowledge and appreciate the small miracles, how are you going to find the big ones?
08-03-2013, 06:30 AM,
This week I went to the dentist for my six month check and had to return as a very old amalgam filling was splitting and could break the tooth. Once my dentist started drilling she discovered how deep the filling went and the prognosis was not good:

Dentist; 'You will get a lot of pain later today and, if it doesn't settle, you will need root canal treatment'

So, I got home and tapped on it and was clear that all was going to be fine. Waited until the anaesthetic wore off and no pain whatsoever, completely the opposite of what my dentist was convinced was going to happen. You've got to love the tapping!
08-04-2013, 04:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013, 04:09 AM by Annbros.)
I'm changing my hosting and the back up file from my old provider is missing all my blog posts since March 6th and I typed them into my blog directly (as copying and pasting messed up the formatting so it took as long again to get it to look nice) which means I have no copies at all of these blog posts. Usually this would have me going ballistic and yet, I feel detached about it and am remembering Erika's post about when she lost a load of files. All is good (and the filling is still absolutely fine too!)