Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
06-10-2013, 10:40 AM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
Currently enjoying a break and am intrigued at how many negative comments people are making, the 'shoulds' and also the need to be right and the arguments ensuing from that over seemingly trivial things. Fascinating to observe!
06-18-2013, 01:40 PM,
More little things today: drove into town and my parking angel found me an entirely new parking space that didn't exist last week! Then I got the last loaf of rye bread, much to the consternation of the woman behind me, from the artisan baker. Had that new space not been there I would have had to park further away and would have missed out on the bread (which was the reason for going into town!).

Had an amazing coaching session with Erika this evening around romantic relationships: oh boy are there some big limiting beliefs stacked up in a pile, which I had never really seen until now!
06-18-2013, 07:47 PM,
So sweet Ann, thanks for sharing Heart

For anyone who wants to learn more about my amazing 15-Week Miracle Coaching Program, the info is here:

http://tapsmarter.com/miracles
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-24-2013, 07:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013, 07:04 AM by Annbros.)
Interesting stuff has been coming up for me in the past few weeks: popping into my head or dreams (and I rarely remember my dreams so I am taking notice!) and the two main things are: learn to play guitar and take up yoga. I've got a guitar but rarely played it in thirty years. Today I bought some new strings and put them on, so I can really start to learn (the internet is great for this!).

I have ordered a set of Tara Stiles yoga DVDs and they will be arriving soon. This is something I can do in the morning while my mum is in bed which is great Smile
06-24-2013, 11:05 AM,
Wow that's awesome Ann. Music is a way of accessing your right brain, and yoga is a great brain balancer for lots of reasons as well as getting people into their bodies. I'm going to order some yoga DVDs too, and I found some great Pilates DVDs. Pilates is fabulous also with HBR because it focuses on our CORE strength.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-26-2013, 06:39 AM,
I'm playing three chords and strum away while my mum eats her breakfast. So far she is telling me it is sounding good, so I will take the compliment! I used to do Pilates when I belonged to a gym, so it will be good to get back to something that isn't aerobic but will really strengthen my core and get me more flexible!
07-02-2013, 02:28 PM,
Amazing coaching session with Erika today: I had been feeling stuck around various things such as men, weight, consistently bringing in money and my mum's care and feeling that nothing was happening. Erika linked it all together in the most brilliant way. It was so obvious to her and of course I couldn't see it until she connected it all for me: priceless!
07-04-2013, 02:02 PM,
Aww thank you Ann, I really appreciate your kind words Smile

Anyone who is interested in private coaching sessions with me can check out the options here: http://tapsmarter.com/coaching

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-05-2013, 05:51 AM,
One of the best things to come out of my session this week, is that Erika identified I still have a challenge around 'worthiness'. I had already overcome my tendency to worry and working with Erika and using the 'Guilt' challenge has completely got rid of my catholic guilt which had been with me for over 40 years. I cannot say how much that has changed my life for the better, so I am going back to the 'Worthiness' challenge, between my sessions, to work on solving that, which will be another important step forward.
07-06-2013, 10:55 AM,
I feel so thrilled that the Guilt Challenge (http://tapsmarter.com/guilt) got rid of a lifetime's worth of Catholic guilt - that makes me really happy Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com