Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
05-27-2013, 06:03 AM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
Absolutely, Erika! We let go of untruth, like the belief that sickness and death (fear) are inevitable and I see the breach of separation healed and everyone whole again, too. Smile

Ann, What great progress and insights!Heart
05-27-2013, 01:04 PM,
I tapped the Fearless challenge and the video about things being easy kept stopping: how interesting is that?! I have had it so ingrained in me about success coming via hard work that I think that is what has also stopped me from publishing my books in the past as they are too easy for me to write (I never have understood the whole tortured writer syndrome).

Plus, in our call last week it was all going fine until Erika said 'I am a writer' and we lost the call. Certainly not a coincidence.
05-30-2013, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013, 08:03 AM by Annbros.)
Oh this is so funny: first of all more timings changed by people which suit me much better.
This week we tapped on a load of stuff and what came up was separation around my need to give and not receive. Then, when I went shopping I kept bumping into the same guy again and again and for the first time in ages I felt an attraction: I realised later that was the Universe giving me a gift that I couldn't easily reject Smile
05-31-2013, 11:40 AM,
Something interesting happened today: I had popped into the shop to buy a courgette and was standing at the checkout behind a man and in front of a woman. As I looked down I noticed the bottle of wine the man was buying had lost the top and the cork was all split and horrible so imagined the wine was undrinkable. I tapped him on the arm and said 'Have you noticed the cork of your wine bottle?' He picked it up and couldn't believe it, then handed it to the cashier. The woman behind said 'that looks corked' and he went off to get another. The woman behind me then realised she had picked up dill instead of parsley so went off too.

The man came back with his replacement bottle of wine.

The woman returned with her parsley at which point the man turned around and said to her 'Thanks for pointing that out, I would never have noticed it.'

He then paid for his goods, turned round and thanked her again. After he walked away she just looked at me and said 'I didn't do anything it was all you!'

I laughed and said, 'I'm so petite people just don't see me'. Normally being ignored like this would have really annoyed me, yet now I find this sort of stuff 'interesting' and to me it is another way that my Ego is trying to get me off track from what I am focusing on. And it is doing it in clever little ways rather than big things, which is even more interesting...
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM,
Hey Ann, great noticing and glad you didn't get triggered and were able to stay present to the patterns. Definitely a good one to tap the belief that "I'm so small people don't see me." Big metaphor and identity issue there ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-31-2013, 05:51 PM,
I used to say something similar, about being unnoticed, when I was driving. Erika assisted me in recognizing this pattern early on. The funny thing was, I was driving a suburban, so I used to joke that because it was gray, no one could see me. Lol! It turned out, I didn't want to be seen! This was a core pattern for me. I am 6' 1" tall, I felt ignored and over looked a lot, so it has nothing to do with height, except to our ego.Wink. I am realizing because you brought this up, that I haven't had that thought about being ignored for awhile, so it is starting to be diffused as a relevant belief.
06-01-2013, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 12:19 AM by Annbros.)
Yes, it certainly fits in with my childhood being told that children should be 'seen and not heard' and, because I am petite I found growing up that people always thought I was a lot younger and spoke to me as if I were a child, so this has carried over for a number of years. I'm looking forward to getting rid of this belief!

I also don't think it is coincidence that, on my FB feed there was an article about how, when you become successful and noticed, you begin to get haters. This is another reminder of the 'downside' of being noticed, so no wonder part of me is hiding and not being seen.
06-01-2013, 03:43 PM,
Yep, so fascinating when we finally become aware of the patterns that have been running our lives for a long time.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-03-2013, 10:25 AM,
As well as the session tapping I am going to do the Abundance Challenge again. I decided to do this after checking off my bank statement. When I had to pay Erika the outstanding $25k for this course I wanted to estimate the amount in pounds and decided to play it 'safe' by taking it up to 16,500 so I didn't spend money that wouldn't be there. When I went to the bank to pay it the exchange rate indicated it would be 16,448. That was fine as I was then around 50 better off. Yesterday though when I checked my statement I had been deducted 16,499 as the exchange rate had been worse than what I was quoted. Of course I realise the Universe gave me exactly what I had been focusing on! Had I visualised 16,000 the rate would have matched that and of course it wouldn't have made any difference to Erika who would have got her $25k.

It just showed me how I still have that scarcity/safe mindset sneaking back in when I am not being super-vigilant about my thoughts.
06-03-2013, 11:30 AM,
Great to be aware of this, Ann. And yes the Abundance Challenge ... Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com