Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
05-15-2013, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2013, 07:35 AM by Annbros.)
RE: 15 week miracle course
This is my fourth attempt to post: I keep writing and the next I know it has been deleted! So my Ego is in overdrive, stopping me from all my creative writing that I have been doing in the past week by giving me a stinker of a cold that is not improving no matter what I do; drugs make no difference, health supplements don't either. So Ego is having a true hissy fit to stop me from doing all this stuff. Streaming eyes make it hard to read the screen, a streaming nose keeps interrupting everything I am trying to do and I am shattered. It is fascinating and not a coincidence as I discussed in my call with Erika last night, so it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. I've resolved so much stuff recently, no wonder my Ego is feeling threatened and wants to stop me moving forward.

So, I am expecting great things to happen!
05-18-2013, 09:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013, 09:03 AM by Annbros.)
I've just read Erika's post about being a human angel, which also makes sense around my being ill this week...

We had discussed in my call about whether I felt other people could look after my mum as well as me (Ego: 'Of course not'). I was so ill t his week that I went to bed when the carer arrived for three hours (when I would usually be at my zumba class). Then I was supposed to be going out with friends yesterday but I was so unwell I had to cancel. My friend Yvonne was booked to be with my mum so I texted and asked her to come earlier and I spent almost all day in bed, only getting up for a green smoothie and a small snack, until she left. I actually wasn't sleeping much as I was so stuffed up I couldn't breathe through my nose, and I could hear a lot of what was going on. Of course I am usually out when Yvonne is here. It seems she and mum have their own routine: mum sings her songs as she walks down the stairs for a start! Yvonne chats away with her and they have a laugh. Yvonne also put on the dishwasher and unloaded it as well as doing some hoovering - definitely my angel this weekSmile

I know that Yvonne is really great at tidying up (better than me who never folds up my mum's pajamas) and is more than capable of taking great care of her. It really was the Universe telling me something I didn't want to believe when Erika and I were talking earlier in the week.

I then did a load of tapping around this and 15 mins later my nose unblocked and I slept for eight hours solid and woke up feeling a definite improvement.
05-18-2013, 04:05 PM,
Wow, Ann, this is fantastic awareness. I cannot tell you how many of my 15-Week Miracle Coaching program students (http://tapsmarter.com/miracles) have become ill during the first part of the program. It is definitely an ego cleansing ritual.

I love how this is opening up around you not necessarily having to be the one who always takes care of your mom. And quite fascinating how the Universe made sure you witnessed someone else taking good care of her ... Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-21-2013, 10:10 AM,
It is so strange how revelation suddenly strikes you out of the blue, when you are not even thinking about it...

Like today I had done some tapping then had re-read some of the Gary Craig piece Erika recommends before I began preparing dinner and, in the middle of mashing up some cheese it hit me: When I got this virus last week I couldn't believe it as I have been so well for the last 27 months and, before that I only got ill in 2008. I didn't understand it as I have a belief that 'I do not get colds' and then it hit me: the last two illnesses weren't colds, they were nasty viruses and I have unwittingly told myself that while I don't get colds, I am susceptible to viruses, so no wonder I got one as I was clearing a load of stuff out on this course and raising my awareness.

Sometimes the answer is staring at you and it takes a while to see it!
05-21-2013, 06:43 PM,
Way to hang in there, Ann! It is soooo worth it!

Your post about your mum, really brought back memories about my mom. It is a process of letting go. Thank you for sharing!
05-21-2013, 07:31 PM,
Or ... it could be a process of bringing them closer, healing the separation, and seeing them return to vibrant health ... that's my vision for HBR ... Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-24-2013, 08:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013, 08:15 AM by Annbros.)
and those little miracles keep cropping up: like my massage therapist calling to ask to push my appointment back half an hour next week, when I had been thinking to myself 'It would be great if my appointment was half an hour later to make sure I get mum back from the hairdresser on time.' Smile
05-24-2013, 10:35 AM,
In my session this week my fear about publishing my first e-book came up and Erika pointed out it was the same fear I had about talking to my brother. Of course I hadn't spotted that! So she suggested going ahead and taking action.

I kept coming up with all sorts of excuses and then today thought 'JFDI' so went to log on the site and I cannot remember my password so have had to ask them to send it to me. I can hear my ego delighting in this, but I am going to keep going and refuse to let anything stop me. Funnily enough it's taken more than one attempt to post this on the forum!!
05-25-2013, 06:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2013, 06:32 AM by Annbros.)
Today I gave myself just two tasks to do: Plant out the flowers I bought and sort out the garden (delayed from a very wet and windy day yesterday!) and upload my book to get it published.

You can imagine which task I did first Smile

However, I just bit the bullet, logged in and uploaded it and asked for them to design a cover. So I am expecting things to start happening over the next week. This is huge for me and of course the whole process was much easier than I thought it would be. In fact, so much so I feel it may be time to start another edit on my second book which I wrote about five years ago, as well as continuing with the one based on looking after my mum. I really prefer writing fiction: it flows much more easily, even though I have written 8,000 words on a more practical book for carers: for that I would need an editor to kick it into shape, while the fiction just seems to flow more easily, so why choose the difficult path?

I certainly had to ignore all my fears about people not liking the book (of course it won't be for everyone, but not everyone is a fan of Jane Austen like me!) and I know I got good feedback from agents when I submitted it years ago, so unless I put it out there I will never know. This has also been a big test about taking action before I feel everything has been addressed. Sometimes to get out there and do it is the best thing (even if your Ego gets very pissed off in the process).
05-26-2013, 11:17 PM,
Nice! Congrats Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com