Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
10-13-2013, 08:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013, 09:39 AM by Annbros.)
RE: 15 week miracle course
Hmm, that is another way of looking at it Erika. Although it is a bit of a pain to have someone constantly knocking down your dreams with their 'reality' Smile I just reminded myself of all the people who have been told they wouldn't make it doing what they loved and how they just did it anyway and ignored all the 'realists' out there. Talk about creating our own reality!

I suppose I didn't like the data because it just reminded me of all the negative programming from my childhood around the 'people like us don't...' mantra, most of which I have been clearing away. Maybe it's telling me do some more work in that area.
10-13-2013, 05:48 PM,
(10-13-2013, 08:40 AM)Annbros Wrote: Hmm, that is another way of looking at it Erika. Although it is a bit of a pain to have someone constantly knocking down your dreams with their 'reality' Smile I just reminded myself of all the people who have been told they wouldn't make it doing what they loved and how they just did it anyway and ignored all the 'realists' out there. Talk about creating our own reality!

I suppose I didn't like the data because it just reminded me of all the negative programming from my childhood around the 'people like us don't...' mantra, most of which I have been clearing away. Maybe it's telling me do some more work in that area.

Right and that programming is there and blocking you from moving forward. I do understand it feels painful sometimes to have it brought to conscious awareness ... yet it's running your life anyway in the unconscious ... isn't it better to face and release the pain and change the beliefs than to leave it unconscious?
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-17-2013, 05:31 PM,
*Sigh*, Ann sometimes it really is depressing listening to other people negativity, if William Conrad Rontgen(Father of Xray), Thomas Edison, Neil Armstrong even believed the naysayers we wouldn't be where we are today!!!! Keep dreaming your dreams..... Remember anything is possible.... and Dream Big and shoot for the moon ;-) Create your 50 shades fantasy, I did or well at least in part it manifested but I didn't get to see it to fruition but hey it was fun just being able to see that it could happen. Oh well, I think it could also be a huge land sign of a bigger miracle coming down the pipe.... :-)

and I could see me writing a book, The memior of a Sugar Babe, one classy woman tell-all on how to travel the world and live the life of luxury. See Erika, I had no idea why my intuition directed me to that site and never in a 100 millions years did I ever dream something like that would happened.

No, in all honesty a situation like that would not have made me happy and also it creates a codependent a relationship,, no I don't need the money, it was all so wild and funny how it all played out..... I will post the details in the private section. Maybe we can all have a nice little chuckle over it. I know both my exhusbands and I did.
10-18-2013, 12:32 PM,
Yes, I realise addressing this is important, even if it is uncomfortable and I am certainly attracting more positive people into my life. I made a big breakthrough in speaking to both my brothers about my need for more help financially in looking after my mum and they have been talking and agreed that it would be good to provide me with more support so I don't have to keep asking. We are going to have a meeting in December when they are both down my way to discuss how we can do this (in the most tax efficient way!) This was huge for me and a real result that they have been talking to each other about giving me more financial security.
10-18-2013, 08:05 PM,
That's fantastic Ann - congratulations on facing your fears and asking for a higher standard of living for yourself. I am very proud of you! Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-19-2013, 08:37 AM,
Thanks Erika. I really did build up to it, speaking to my sister-in-law first, then one brother and then the other. I'll give you more details before our call on Tuesday, as the way it all worked out was quite funny.
10-24-2013, 03:54 PM,
Hey, Ann, thanks for the encouraging words!

I am so happy that you were able to ask for the financial support you needed. That is huge!

I understand what it is like to allow people to affect your dreams. It's helped me so much just to own the decision that I ultimately made to listen to the naysayers.

For years now I have believed that I have a book in me, yet, I have not liked writing. With HBR, I have uncovered where this fear comes from. Recently, I started journaling and it came from a place of authenticity, not because someone said to do it. It was a result of a quantum leap in my thinking. I am enjoying keeping a "log of lessons". It is really helpful towards creating videos and I am amazed at what negative patterns have been uncovered because of it. It just flows!!!
10-26-2013, 04:04 AM,
Thanks Elaine. It was good to practise asking for stuff with my brother and I am being very clear with myself about how much my outgoings are in order that I can be clear about what I need and without feeling I have to do everything for the lowest cost.

Well done on your writing; all steps are good!
10-28-2013, 12:45 PM,
I admire you, Ann, for being so consistent with journaling on the forum as you tap with Erika and with the products. I am always inspired. Keep up the good work.Heart
10-30-2013, 01:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM by Annbros.)
I am having some interesting experiences: my new laptop is great and yet everything that can go wrong is going wrong. The latest challenge was my skype not working and I had to cancel my coaching call with Erika this week, so am now tapping around not deserving this gift and having to 'pay for it one way or another' as suggested by Erika. I am going to get it sorted by an 'expert' as I have been unable to do so myself and, there is a bunch of other stuff I need help with.

One HUGE change I have noticed since doing this course is that I am far more compassionate to people while others are saying ' I would punch their lights out for saying something like that' I am wondering where the fear and anger is coming from in these protagonists. It really has changed the way I look at people.