Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
08-04-2013, 09:13 AM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
I had a similar experience a while back. ACIM is clear that there is no loss with God. A loss in this world is an effect of something, energetically speaking. It's ideal to not be attached to the outcome of effects. I, too felt no disturbance about the seeming loss. Allowing things to be, without judgement is powerful. Thanks for sharing, Ann! Heart
08-04-2013, 10:58 AM,
Yea Elaine and Ann, I've now had so many "lost" items turn up ... I pretty much expect it now. Tapping the ACIM really helps with this ... Remember we can only "lose" something by disconnecting from it in our mind ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-04-2013, 02:01 PM,
Ah yes, the ego's proof that the belief in separation is real.

After posting my comment I recalled recent times when I caught myself sweating the small stuff. This comes from a scarcity mindset and belief in loss.

After reading your succinct response, Erika, I could see that this belief in loss was really a fear of oneness.
08-06-2013, 11:44 AM,
I had a 'too proud' experience this week. I had wanted to make some new seat cushion covers for a sofa and had borrowed a sewing machine from a friend. I could not get this machine to work, no matter what I did or how I tried. At one point the foot controller went 'bang' and smoke poured out of it so I changed the fuse, but still the stitches were all wrong and not holding. Ten days later I had to admit defeat and tapped on why I was resisting calling her for help. Then I was about to ring my friend to ask for her help when she called me, apologising like mad as her husband had got the wrong machine out of the attic and I had the broken one! So he brought over the correct one. This time I had some initial problems last night with the bobbin so immediately asked my friend for help and today I made the covers. I would have saved myself so much time and frustration had I not been concerned about looking foolish!
08-10-2013, 03:56 AM,
It is interesting what is going on at the moment: the broken sewing machine taking up my time (once I got the correct one I ran up the covers in a couple of hours = less time than I had spent trying to get the broken sewing machine working!) my car exhaust broke, my mum was refusing to eat stuff and I said I would help out on some work which is 100% commission based and really not interesting at all. Of course Erika was able to point out that this is all my ego distracting me from doing my writing which is what I love to do and happened after I found out I had started selling books - I had given a number away in return for reviews and to get people I don't know buying my book is really exciting.
08-10-2013, 10:52 AM,
Hi Ann,

Yes I've been recording videos about this very issue ... Just when we start to live in the light and get on the path of our purpose, the ego starts throwing up obstacles. I'll be putting some of these videos into the upcoming 30-Day Worthy of Love Challenge.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-12-2013, 08:14 AM,
Yes, I am more and more aware of this pattern showing up in my life, too! The ultimate shift is to not focus so much on the doing but on the change in thinking by letting go of the limiting beliefs! It's like what Erika said recently on another post, when you find yourself getting things done and yet not with force or a big effort (example was doing dishes) then you know you are in the flow! We want to stop being tolerant of our limited ways of thinking!

I look forward to your very timely videos, Erika!

Congrats, Anne on your book sales!
08-16-2013, 06:45 AM,
Another lesson learned about flow and living your purpose: I was asked to help out with some work; I had done some work for this person a year ago and it was 100% commission and I made nothing for 300 hours work. But of course my ego decided as I could work from home it would be a good idea to give it another go. Well after two weeks of hating every minute and getting frustrated with the way the person runs things (very inefficiently) and again not making any money Erika could see what was going on and pointed it out to me. I finally told the person I would no longer carry on doing this work and, while not happy they did say they were going to put some money into my bank account to acknowledge all that I had done. That was a surprise and I accepted.

This work sucked all the joy out of me and it was noticeable to other people, plus it stopped me doing what I love: my writing. I have also learned to think more carefully about what suits me rather than be taken in by the other person's need for my help!
08-16-2013, 10:49 AM,
Phew ... I am so glad you decided to stop doing that work, which sounded totally draining. And I hear the Universe giving you a powerful message about speaking up for yourself in them giving you some money. Which to me makes all the sense in the world after you put in hundreds of hours for nothing. If they were paying at least some hourly rate, they'd have more incentive for running things more efficiently. Sounds to me like you gave them valuable feedback that is worth money ...

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-16-2013, 08:08 PM,
What a powerful lesson learned in seeing your own value, Anne. This decision will help others to see the value you give and helps them to step up to the plate! I believe most everyone needs to learn this lesson.Wink