Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM,
RE: The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
So Amethyst, you might try another browser, and you might also try some reversal tapping ...

"Even though I don't really want to tap these two videos, there is something I am avoiding, it's probably going to be uncomfortable ..." etc.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-26-2013, 04:48 AM,
All the videos have played fine for me!
03-26-2013, 04:53 AM,
For me everything works fine as well Smile I am in the middle of day 5 video. Let's continue tapping!
03-26-2013, 09:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013, 10:05 AM by Erika Awakening.)
One of the videos for sure will be about scarcity mindset. So often we fight over things that do not matter, getting attached to outcomes that are insignificant in the big scheme of things. I learned this lesson a few years ago and it brought peace to an entire workplace. It requires putting the future in the hands of God and forgetting that you ever thought certain things were "important."

Now I'm learning this lesson all over again, as if totally new to me.

As A Course in Miracles puts it,

Recognize what does not matter, and if your brothers ask you for something "outrageous," do it because it does not matter. Refuse, and your opposition establishes that it does matter to you. It is only you, therefore, who have made the request outrageous, and every request of a brother is for you. Why would you insist in denying him? For to do so is to deny yourself and impoverish both. He is asking for salvation, as you are. Poverty is of the ego, and never of God. No "outrageous" requests can be made of one who recognizes what is valuable and wants to accept nothing else.

Salvation is for the mind, and it is attained through peace. This is the only thing that can be saved and the only way to save it. Any response other than love arises from a confusion about the "what" and the "how" of salvation, and this is the only answer. Never lose sight of this, and never allow yourself to believe, even for an instant, that there is another answer. For you will surely place yourself among the poor, who do not understand that they dwell in abundance and that salvation is come.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-26-2013, 10:27 AM,
In Day 6 of the totally free 30-Day World Peace Challenge, we address the stumbling block of "I don't know where to begin." You can clarify your intuition and release overwhelm by tapping along to today's video:

http://postfeminine.com/peace6

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-26-2013, 03:52 PM,
Thank you, I went back on last night and was able to tap day 4 & 5, through 8.

Still experiencing some technical anomaly's in playing HBR vid's, even on YouTube. I loaded the third day vid of the Abundance Challenge on the TapSmarter member's page and it wouldn't play. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tap it at all. Definitely some belief's showing up to clear.

The 30 day World Peace Challenge is big and seems to be throwing out the entire structure of "ego", all that we have known and have depended on; a structure that appears to hold our lives and world in place, as it is, a falsehood. The ego appears to be throwing tech obstacles up and in the way of my tapping, in an effort to remain valid and "hold on". It feels desperate in its own cause. I'd say, we've hit a nerve. Smile So finally, in order to more easily enable a letting go, I began tapping each of these "desperate" parts of myself with; "I love and accept my ____ anyway", starting w "ego". Each felt satiated after that and integrated within the whole through love and acceptance.

I also felt that the deep understanding of forgiveness kept eluding me, I would go foggy, loose focus or be distracted. I will go back through, was it day 7?, and repeat until i've gleaned that deep wisdom. I Am Loving* the ACIM in these vid's and the deeper understanding being offered here to tap into.

Again, thank you!
03-26-2013, 04:45 PM,
Hi Blessedjourney, thanks for sticking with it. Yes, HBR is so powerful that the ego comes up with ways to "avoid" it and sometimes these ways are in technical difficulties. I do my best to coach people through this to help use it for transformation. For example, if it's a particular video or part of a video that is giving them trouble, that is an area where they likely need to clear "psychological reversal." http://tapsmarter.com/psychological-reversal

For those who missed it today, this article also goes along with the 30-Day World Peace Challenge - http://postfeminine.com/reckoning

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-26-2013, 10:54 PM,
Here are Days 7-14. I'm not sure when 15-30 might get recorded.

http://postfeminine.com/peace7/

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-27-2013, 12:56 PM,
Day 4~

My first real exposure to the idea that to own our own lives we must start by taking full responsibility for everything that happens in our experience, was when I learned the Hawaiian healing method, Ho'oponopono. Yes, everything is our responsibility to heal, from the crying baby on the plane to the famine in India.

Of course, to the ego, it is a ridiculously insane idea and must be rejected. Angry HBR is a powerful method for getting in touch with the part of us that rejects truth. By owning the shadow self, rather than hiding from it, the confusion of the ego becomes apparent.Idea Then its seeming usefulness is no longer worshipped, but let go of.

The ACIM readings are myth-busters! Love!!! HeartHeartHeart

My prayer is that more people will see the multi-level healing benefits of tapping this powerful series. I mean WOW! It's FREE!!
03-27-2013, 02:36 PM,
Day 5~Feeling your feelings

Coach Erika knows how out-of-touch I was with my feelings when I started with HBR! I had shut my heart down to the point of not feeling much of anything.

This video is so important!! When we repeatedly stuff our feelings, then they just show up as health issues sooner or later. Here are a couple of examples that are current and I decided to record them on this thread because of how pertinent they are to the video topic:

Erika has taught me the importance getting healing support from other healers. I recently started going to a massage therapist who works with the facia. This was a first time experience for me and the work has been very intense in terms of creating big shifts. Only because of my HBR training am I able to see the big picture. Without the understanding of how to tune in to my feelings and emotions, I wouldn't be having the big progress. My therapist has commented about the fact that I am so tuned in to my body which is creating the bigger changes in less time.

I also saw the benefit of going twice a week to help the progress along. (I have curvature of the spine, which is pretty common actually, and so my body has been in an unbalanced twist my whole life.) This week I did a session for 2 hours consecutively as a way to get even deeper. I received huge relief in the areas she worked on. I will skip boring you with the details, but at the end of this appointment, the place where she had begun working, initially, got triggered, even though she didn't touch that area.

Because of my training, I was aware that this just meant more feelings, more past memories, were coming up to be cleared. I was actually excited about the opportunity to release new layers of guilt stuck in the body!

My entire focus this week has been to heal this area of tension and pain. I have been going to get extra sessions each day and when home I am needing to lay down, stay off my feet, rest and keep ice on the area. It was not what I planned to do this week.Rolleyes I am making progress and learning to roll with it, knowing it has a purpose which will serve the greater good.

Also, today, I was tapping on the feeling of anger (I'm learning to sense the energy of anger before it takes hold) being triggered by the rush hour traffic. The tapping helped me see a limiting belief pattern (related to judgement) which lead me to a painful situation (death of my husband from being hit head on in a car crash.) which helped me release new layers of grief, which when allowed to flow and be...and then own it (fear that the world is not safe), turned in to a big feeling of freedom and release. Now that is peace!

I repeat, THIS VIDEO IS SO IMPORTANT! THIS SERIES IS VITAL TO HEALING THE PLANET!