Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
03-21-2013, 01:50 AM,
RE: The 30-Day World Peace Challenge
I've just signed up so first I want to say Hi Smile I really feel in alignment with this challenge. I think one of the issues might be "People I don't know are strangers and they threaten me." or "People out there are dangerous." or something similar.

Another thread I see is "There is not enough for everyone, we have to fight."
03-21-2013, 01:53 AM,
The concept of separation - when we are all one, yet we fight each other and harm other people's children is what comes into my head. It's the whole need to be right crap (politicians in particular seem to have this trait) which stops people working together.
03-21-2013, 08:14 AM,
Thank you evissimo and Annbros, those are both very important issues to include in the 30-Day World Peace Challenge. This is what I wrote elsewhere:

I was feeling cynical and jaded, wondering when the world was ever going to wake up to the answer that is right under their nose. And then I got it! Others are feeling cynical and jaded and hopeless also. The problem and the answer go together. Thus, an idea I've thought about for a long time, the 30-Day World Peace Challenge will be created starting today. My Guidance is telling me not to worry about a bunch of fanfare and marketing of it, just get started and TRUST. I'll be recording starting today and possibly putting videos up starting today as well Smile Already some of you have posted wonderful ideas on the Forum - please keep the ideas coming. When I record a Challenge, I often get it done in a matter of days, so the sooner the better.

Please keep posting ideas on this thread - thank you Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 09:37 AM,
Accepting that we are powerful, each of us as individuals. Then maybe the power in numbers.

One person has a lot of power, and so so many are in denial of this. I think of the paying it forward videos and how one person does something nice and it ricochets for days. We simply don't even think how we impact the lives of others just in our own inner circles, let alone wide ranges.
03-21-2013, 11:45 AM,
I've now recorded Days 1-4 of the 30-Day World Peace Challenge, and if all goes smoothly I expect to start posting the videos on my blog today at http://postfeminine.com. ... I expect to continue recording all day today ... <3
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 11:46 AM,
@Robin, a big theme of the first four videos is this ACIM lesson: "To give and to receive are one in truth." The entire project is a lesson in giving with the understanding that "all that I give is given to myself." Very much in alignment with what you just said. Heart

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 01:26 PM,
people often fill their life with low priority activities:
-crime
-excuses
-complaining,etc
all ego based activities that doesn't serve any purpose. The world would be a better place if we starting working toward having an attitude of gratitude, each person finding their purpose and sharing it with the world.

For some reason I keep playing this song on replay
"Don't you worry..don't worry child....see heavens got a plan for you" by Swedish house Mafia
03-21-2013, 01:26 PM,
I like this challenge idea, when I am thinking at changing the world , at a peaceful world the major block that I see,it's that there are some powerful negative forces in the universe and among us and most of them are in the "Secret Society" like Illuminati, Massoneria and others that I don't even know their names (there are ideas that some of their members are not even humans) anyway this are the ones that are governing the World ( they are the ones that are practicing human sacrifice and animal sacrifice in order to nurture themselves with that energy and contributing in this way at the expansion of the negative morphic field ) and they have no intention to make Peace on the World but only expand this negativity that they percieve as Power. So, I wonder how can we contrast this negativity? Can we in some way wake up so many people on the planet so that we can neutralize this mass of negative energy? The people are sleeping and this is caused by : TV, chemtrails (conspiracy), vaccine, medicine, wrong nutrition and many others..... all methods that are meant to keep the mind and body in a sleeping mood and illness.
This is in few words what happens in the World.
03-21-2013, 01:49 PM,
Thanks Daniela for your contribution.

What I hear in your request is actually a video for taking full responsibility. Those seemingly "external" outside forces are just projections of ours. If we give our power away to them, there will never be world peace. So the taking responsibility for the so-called "evil doers" is a key to the success of this initiative.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-21-2013, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 02:42 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Here is Day 1 of the 30-Day World Peace Challenge. This Challenge is entirely free, you don't even have to "opt in." All I ask is that you share the EFT tapping videos with friends & family if they resonate with you, so we can multiply the healing effects around the world:

http://postfeminine.com/peace/

For those of you who are affiliates of TAPsmarter.com, you can share the videos using your affiliate tools, as I have added the page http://tapsmarter.com/world-peace to the affiliate link generator. As the videos are ready, I will add them to that page.

If you are not yet an affiliate, you can become an affiliate by signing up for the 3 videos at http://tapsmarter.com/abundance-challenge. After signing up, you will receive an email with login information and a password. You then log in at http://tapsmarter.com/affiliate-toolbox to get your affiliate links and read the terms and conditions of the program. There will be no commissions paid on this Challenge because it is free, but your leads would be tracked in case anyone you refer purchases other products. Thanks Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com