Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robin In Carolina
07-15-2013, 11:14 AM,
RE: Robin In Carolina
Yea, I absolutely agree. In our society, co-dependency is viewed as "normal." It's almost impossible to work within a hierarchy (having a "job" for example) without being co-dependent. The power balance is totally skewed, and anger gets taken out passive-aggressively because employees don't have true direct power. Similarly, we are all pretty much co-dependent with government. And our schools and parents taught us to be co-dependent. So breaking these patterns is a long-term process of increasing awareness ...
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-15-2013, 11:25 AM,
I too loved the piano story; the universe sent you the perfect musical instrument for this home. Maybe it's time to visualise a much bigger house with a grand piano in it!
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM,
Indeed, maybe the piano is a calling to more spaciousness ... Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-05-2013, 05:20 AM,
Update!

First, I can now play half of color my world by Chicago on the keyboard. Smile

I think I have shared here, I have definitely shared with Erika that my money has went down a lot over the last few months. Lots of reasons for this, but the main one is those zoo animals from Google the Panda and Penguin updates for those of you familiar with internet marketing.

It was getting pretty uncomfortable to me. I began tapping on the abundance challenge again and as always, when I removed blocks and fears, the ideas began to pop in my head.

One was instant money manifestation as I put my affiliate marketing study course on sale for a ridiculously low price. The sales poured in and added up to a nice sum that will get me caught up on everything.

My boyfriend/partner, or whatever term you choose to use and I have had some rough times as well. He isn't on the same page with me as far as transformation and if any of you have a partner that isn't on this journey as well, you know it can be difficult.

I brought out his laptop into the kitchen the other night and picked a video at random for him to tap. It was the third one in the abundance challenge on scarcity mindset. He was glued to the screen.

The next day an idea popped into his head. He has a 401K that he can easily borrow from. He contacted them and more money will be here tomorrow.

My family dynamics I just can't say enough about. My brother and his wife were over for dinner on Saturday, it's some rather mixed company at that and it was all so peaceful. He is also trying very hard to build a relationship with my daughter. This is all a huge shift from where we all were a few years ago. My brother and I loved one another or hated one another at all times. Love hate relationship.

He also has a knack for joking around, as in telling me or my sister we have big butts, etc. He played that card as soon as he walked in the door. I told him he was in my house now and that criticism like that was not welcome, in a nice way of course. Boundary put down! Personal Power challenge gets credit for things like this.

P.S.

For those that use Erika's products with the success that I have had, why aren't you promoting them and making some cash? I have generated a nice chunk doing this as well. Erika and I, I am sure can help you get started.
08-05-2013, 06:25 AM,
Music is a big part of family and so I really can appreciate you expanding yourself with your musical talent. Congrats on learning a new song on the piano!Smile

I also had no idea to the extent that I was codependent in my relationships, especially with my children. My son has given me so many opportunities to practice!Heart After his father passed, at the age of 5, I had allowed codependency to develop like never before. Thank God for HBR! Even while in Bali I could enjoy the interdependence that is now established with my children, because no one felt the need to contact each other out of fear or control. It was a real confirmation to the growth we have made.

Thank you for sharing your journey, Robin! The changes you are making are amazing!Heart

One step at a time!
08-05-2013, 07:38 AM,
Yes yes on the codependency thing. It's been the huge elephant in the room in my relationship. Something that I too am removing.

Also with my daughter. I have assigned them bills to pay now! I have stopped running any interference, and it is amazing to see others also benefit from MY changes.
08-05-2013, 10:53 AM,
It really warms my heart to see so many of you in our group ending co-dependent patterns in your lives.

It is amazing to me how much of what passes for "normal" friendship and relationship in our society is pure co-dependency.

Did you see the link I posted about the woman who committed suicide after ten years with her partner? That relationship had co-dependency written all over it, and I feel such relief knowing that I could never again be in one of those relationships ... thanks to Holistic Belief Reprogramming.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
08-05-2013, 11:45 AM,
Robin, what is it about brothers and their childish comments? One of my brothers has always teased me and, when I point it out he says I have no sense of humour, so I know exactly how you were feeling when he made that comment after coming through the door. Since HBR there has definitely been a reduction in those kinds of comments. I love how your partner tapped as well.
08-05-2013, 03:05 PM,
I know Ann, my brother always comments to me and my sister about our big ass, and for the record, my ass isn't big! It isn't small, but it ain't big either.Big Grin
08-06-2013, 05:32 PM,
Robin, it's awesome seeing how you're environment is changing and instead of whining and complaining(like 99% of people do), you're tapping and getting new ideas to solutions.
I know lots of internet marketing people who were destroyed by the "zoo animals"(brand new Google updates). It seems like it was a blessing in disguise.
I forgot which lesson, but I know there is a lesson from A course in miracle that talked about this exact thing.

And speaking of Love/Hate relationships....... aren't love hate relationships really just hate? Real love doesn't turn ugly and flip flop. I think people are in love hate relationships because they like the sudden turmoil, the drama it causes in their lives. what do you guys think of love/hate relationships?