Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robin In Carolina
04-18-2012, 05:33 AM,
Robin In Carolina
Hi All! I am Robin and obviously I live in the Carolinas, South to be exact. I am an affiliate marketer and have been for 3 years. My journey to get here is interesting, at least to me. Somehow, Ivan, another member here was a facebook friend, though I am not sure how. Must be that 6 degrees of separation thing. He mailed me about a year ago offering me coaching. I thought he was nuts and I turned him down.

A few months go by and I see a post about Erika Awakening from yet another facebook friend. I clicked on it and saw that I could promote it as an affiliate, so I mailed Erika. I was disappointed she would not allow me to promote her products unless I invested. So I did and I am so very very glad she stood her ground.

My affiliate business was hardly even supporting me. It was just barely buying food every month and my boyfriend was supporting me almost 100%. I took the abundance challenge and wow, I just didn't know what I didn't know. I had so many blocks to being successful.

Fast forward in less than 30 days, my income trippled, now 6 months later I am very close to being on target for 70,000 this year. The good news is it just keeps growing and I imagine by June, that 70,000 target will be much higher. How cool is that. To think I almost said no!

I could go on and on as this has also transferred over to not only my financial abundance, but my abundance in the relationships and other balances in my life.

This is a good place to be.
04-19-2012, 12:36 PM,
RE: Robin In Carolina
Welcome Robin, we are glad you are here and look forward to hearing more from you Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
09-12-2012, 10:48 AM,
I seriously need to update here. So much is changing so very fast! I had stopped tapping for a few weeks, shame on me. It was resistance, no doubt. For some reason after I tapped, I would begin to feel overwhelmed, like my circuits were overloaded and then I would not be able to sleep normally. I mean I would sleep, but it was like a part of my brain was still awake.

So I recently started tapping on that before watching the videos about even though I felt overwhelmed I did not have to figure out all the answers now. Everything would unfold for me in perfect timing. Trust!

Then after tapping one day, something came up that never ever occurred me before. As a child I was raised in the Baptist Church. I can remember being taught that heaven and hell were forever and ever. The hell did not scare me, but the forever did. I just could not wrap my mind around it. My mom took me to a shrink because I would not be able to sleep. Then she finally gave up and would just slip me a piece of a Valium! I was like 5. I could not wrap my mind around the concept of forever as in no beginning and no end. I pushed it under the surface and eventually forgot about it.

Recently this has come back up in tapping and I have found that the forever or infinite concept does not scare me and when I am in silence it almost speaks to me because I am a part of the infiniteness if that makes sense. What scared me to death as a child now soothes me. So peaceful to know I am a part of this.

Also I am healing my IBS. I recently read a part in Wayne Dyer's book, "The Power of Intention" about healing and it clicked in my head. That was 5 days ago and I have had a normal stomach since and I intend to keep it that way! I am open to so many things that my mind had never considered since tapping with Erika! I also know that if I want to heal others that I must first heal myself and I do want to heal others.

My affiliate marketing is still going strong. I will make 8 grand this month I do believe. My website was hacked but I didn't even stress about it. It's an opportunity, not an obstacle. It wasn't making any money hardly and my vision has changed since I began it and I think this is happening exactly as it is supposed to.

Something else I am finding is how my tapping is effecting the members of this household that live with me. It's not an instant change, but when I look back, boy we have come a long way. I live with my boyfriend (ego), and my daughter and her boyfriend and now 2 dogs. It's not that big of a house. Anyway, yesterday, my boyfriend told me he had negotiated his pay and his hours. This is great news. Not something he would normally do, he is a pleaser! There are also many nights when we are all 6 (dogs and all) just hang out in the kitchen and actually communicate. This alone is a miracle. It's like they are all changing in front of me. Peaceful here.

This is just a brief summary and I will keep up and update more very soon!
09-13-2012, 12:08 PM,
This is awesome, Robin. Thanks so much for sharing with us Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
09-14-2012, 01:35 PM,
Love it!! What a powerful share!!! Thank you, Robin!
09-15-2012, 08:44 PM,
Robin, WOW! What a fantastic share! i love the clarity you have about something that happened so long ago. What a blessing! Then to experience how your healing effects others in such a profound way is truly great!Heart
09-19-2012, 06:57 AM,
This morning Erika's post about Fritz her cat reminded me of something that I uncovered about my relationship with animals through tapping. I never really cared for animals or pets. I was highly opposed to having one live inside my house. I just couldn't see it. Last year when I was really struggling and stuck, I moved in with my best friend who had a aging weenie dog at her house. The dog was not very trusting of new people, but for some reason attached to me very much. I didn't really know what to think. It was shortly after that I began with Erika's products and I uncovered why I was so opposed to animals.

When I was a little girl, I would beg my mom to get me a pet. She would cave in and finally get me a pet. After a few months, my pets always disappeared. 3 cats, 2 dogs. I later discovered that my Mother was taking them off and dropping them in neighborhoods. I realized this when I saw my cat across the street from one of my playmates house after school one day. Why my mom would drop off my pets in my friends neighborhood is beyond me. I learned not to attach to animals because they would always go away. After accepting this truth, it seemed that animals, especially dogs gravitated towards me. Which leads me to the peace maker in our home.

Macy our pup has been a big uniting force here in this crowded home. She is the bond we all share. We all love and adore her and she is a vessel in many ways here to transmit love from one person to the other. My daughter often pretends to be Macy talking when talking to my boyfriend. That is her way of communicating to him. She is not the best in the world of expressing emotions to put it mildly. It delights me when she talks as Macy to Bruce and is sharing of her heart in the process. Anyway, just wanted to share this.
09-19-2012, 06:07 PM,
Thanks for sharing, Robin. It is so liberating when we find the origin of a pattern that has been holding us back in life. Even now as he has been sick, Fritz is giving me the gift of discovering more unconscious blocks and fears. He seemed a lot more himself today. I will just continue to clear my fears with an intention of bringing him back to full health.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-07-2012, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM by Robinincarolina.)
There are lots of shifts going on for me and I have had some miracles no doubt. I can feel the gears turning in my life as my path is changing, but first I am going to share a small miracle regarding the IRS.

A few weeks ago I got a letter from clickbank. Clickbank is the Merchant place where most of my income comes from. It was telling me that the IRS has seized my account there. Yes, I have procrastinated with the IRS for years, and they have finally caught up with me.

So I called the IRS and worked a lot of things out, but there was nothing they could do about my next paycheck, which was thousands of dollars. They were still taking it, or so I thought. The told me they could only seize one check.

I was a bit devastated to say the least. Here is the thing though. I have two accounts there. Another one is on I set up for my new forum and hasn't taken off yet. Guess which check they took? The one for around $23.00 and the big one still went into my checking account. I worried for nothing. The good news is I am on the path to straighten all of this out.

Now for the second part or the shift in my life. I am in the dating and relationship niche. I or should I say Alex here, created a new forum for me to replace the one that has been hacked. A forum where women come to seek advice about relationships.

Before it was created, I had a woman that I was considering partnering with or actually giving her a place of her own in my forum as she is one very wise woman when it comes to relationships. We had discussed it, but something told me to hold back. It was my intuition is all I can say.

Her advice was in high demand on my last forum. Yet, she also ruffled the feathers of many and there was often discord on her threads. Still I stood by her for years. I saw her value and still do for that matter.

Anyway, as time drew nearer, she became more demanding. She wanted me to not allow certain ladies there. Ladies that she felt blocked her progress. When I refused her colors came out and my answer appeared. She was controlling. Long long emails arguing her point and why she was right. I peacefully responded every time, holding my ground. I stood in my power.

She wasn't a fit to my vision there. She has since just drifted out of my life and I haven't heard from her since. I am not sure our business is finished, but I do know that the vibes on my forum are so much better without her there. It's amazing to say the least.

I know I am rambling but this is where the real transition begins and the signs of the land that my path is changing. I am finding that the traditional or standard dating advice just doesn't fit for me anymore. When the ladies post, I see so much deeper into their issues. It's so much more to it that to act this way or do that or this to get this or that reaction or result.

Further verification of this is my little one page sites that earn me the most money. The ones with the traditional advice. The have fallen greatly and the money is dropping greatly as well. My 8 and 10 thousand dollar months are now like 1 and 2 thousand. One day I earned a total of only $7.18.Blush

This would worry me to pieces in the past, especially here at Christmas, but I am not worried. I know that it is all happening exactly as it should be and that with the closing of this door will be a new door appearing.

I not rushing to find a fix to replace this money. I am spending idle hours meditating, tapping and watching Erika's videos and taking in any spiritual material that I can get my hands on. I have read some really great books. I have also started Yoga classes. I feel so very grounded.

If I am to lead this forum to where I see it going, I have to get my beliefs or limited beliefs in order first. The money will follow, I have no doubts.

The moral here is that to try and sit and figure solutions out to our life problems is something I no longer do. It's so pointless. The answer is always there and if we resist and try to control it ourselves, we slow down our progress and often miss the answer that is right in front of us.
12-07-2012, 06:54 PM,
Oh, Robin, I so love this post.

Our time is coming for Holistic Belief Reprogramming. In addition to what you just told us about the traditional dating & relationship market bottoming out ... another of our committed members told me yesterday that online searches for "Holy Spirit" are on the rise ... shocker, right?

And guess who is perfectly positioned for what is about to happen?

WE are. (Notice I did not say "I.") I have been feeling this shift coming for a long time. It was frustrating being ahead of the curve at the time but I knew we were just ahead of our time.

And guess what product is already mostly recorded and poised to be "the next big thing" in dating & relationships? Right. There is nothing to fear ...

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com