Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
05-11-2012, 10:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012, 10:12 AM by Annbros.)
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
(05-11-2012, 10:02 AM)Dianne Dougherty Wrote: What's the gold heart video
Dianne it's in the Gold members section and it's the 'Opening your heart chakra' one.
05-11-2012, 10:27 AM,
Heart  RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
http://tapsmarter.com/open-heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-11-2012, 03:50 PM,
thank you!!!
05-12-2012, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012, 01:33 AM by Annbros.)
Day 20
Video 17 - 50,000,000 is only 3 more zeros than 50,000 - an interesting thought and God can easily muster three zeros for me! As I was tapping this I thought of all the people I can help with more money, and how it would be great to hire a private jet as opposed to being stuck in traffic for hours if I want to go up to Scotland. Nice!

Video 18 - It occurred to me during this video, that many successful business people lost their money and then got it back. Also that traders see stocks etc going up and down but the most successful ones don't panic if the market falls, as they know it is going to rise again... just like breathing.

I'm really noticing a change in my head - before it seemed to be full and fuzzy about money and now it seems to be clearing as if I have opened a window to let clean, fresh air in.

Video 19 - I think my biggest fear is that friends will treat me differently if I have millions of pounds or will expect me to pay for everything. I know that I don't treat my better-off friends any differently so I can kick that one into touch now.

Video 20 - I think my mum's house has gone up 50 times in value since my parents bought it and yet people can afford to pay the asking price, so that means there is more money and no one is having to go without to pay for it. Even my house has gone up three times in value since I bought it and I know someone will want to buy it when it goes on the market next week.
05-12-2012, 03:06 AM,
Definitely sounds like you are shifting Smile I feel that open fresh air in your words Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-12-2012, 06:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012, 07:45 AM by Annbros.)
Thanks Erika - one of the things that helped was your comment about credibility - so obvious and yet it hadn't occurred to me - and your posting on the members' forum was a wake-up call too. I'm going to tap some more later depending on what my intuition tells me to do when I look at my page. I got the Heart Chakra angel card again this morning! I'll take that as a good sign that I am opening up my heart and using my intuition more.

Two of my friends (both of whom seem to be great at manifesting money) have now asked me to explain my house manifestation, so it was good for me to tell them what happened step by step and what I was doing and thinking. It was good to remember all the times I have manifested stuff in my life. Funnily enough friends with a 'lack' mentality haven't asked me at all - although that explains a lot about where they are and why they are still stuck and unhappy.

Ooh I did the Personal Power Challenge Video 2: Refusal to be powerful. I was laughing! How can I not be powerful when I manifested a house over twice the size of my current house? Then I did Video 3 Letting go of the fear of your true power and felt something release there too. I felt I wanted to carry on and do Video 4 Reclaiming the Power you have denied - so relevant in terms of manifesting money directly as opposed to via others - all of these are the perfect complement to the Abundance Challenge Smile Heart
05-12-2012, 12:58 PM,
(05-12-2012, 06:20 AM)Annbros Wrote: Ooh I did the Personal Power Challenge Video 2: Refusal to be powerful. I was laughing! How can I not be powerful when I manifested a house over twice the size of my current house?

Yeah, exactly. And see how brilliant the Universe is that it could bring you that miracle by navigating your belief system at that time, in spite of the fact that you had not yet done this Challenge and identified and cleared all these limiting beliefs?

Btw, Ann, your friends who are curious - you can make affiliate sales to them, probably very easily. Which would be a great way to practice making money more directly (not quite as direct as selling your own products and services, but close).

And for those who are reading this and don't have all the back story, if you read earlier posts on this thread, you'll see I posted Ann's testimonial from the Personal Power Challenge, which helped her resolve family squabbles and manifest a house twice the size of her current home (before she even began the Abundance Challenge, which is the product she's talking about on this thread - learn more about the Abundance Challenge here).

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-13-2012, 01:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2012, 09:02 AM by Annbros.)
Day 21
Video 21 - After my win of some organic face wash, I also won £25 on my premium bonds this month when I checked online, so there will be confirmation when I get home. Actually I realised that in the past I 'won' when I took redundancy from a job as it enabled me to take a year off and go travelling and work with horses. I think I'm also a winner in that I usually enjoy excellent health, have great friends and family. I realise now that I can see a 'win' in every day, thanks to HBR and my gratitude journal.

Video 22 - We will only be taking a few items from my mum's house when we move and those are mainly really high quality furniture that one of my friend's gave to her when they moved abroad. So much of what my parents bought was cheap horrible stuff. Having more money means I can buy better quality and it will last and be more environmentally friendly, plus I can have more experiences in terms of cinema and theatre trips, which won't put any extra strain on the environment - a true win-win Smile

Video 23 - Since I last did this I filled up the recycling bin at my mum's! I have also paid more attention to my finances in terms of my bank account. I've always liked de-cluttering and so I have no guilt in terms of throwing stuff away. I also know that money likes to be paid attention to, so appreciating it is really important in terms of manifesting more. Shortly after finishing my tapping I put almost all the books of mine that still remain at my mum's into a large holdall to take to the charity shop.

Video 24 - I remembered that I don't want to be like everyone else so that is why I left my job to set up my own company in my thirties and, I also remembered during this round, that within 3 months of leaving my job my income had risen by 50%!

The two friends who asked me about manifestation had already been sent my affiliate link to Erika's website, but I think one of them would definitely benefit from the AC link so will send it to them.

It also occurred to me that I have been feeling so tired recently (which I know can occur during intense periods of tapping, but yesterday and today I am suddenly feeling I have more vitality and feel a definite reassurance and confidence that things are going to get even better!

I also went back to PPC and followed my intuition did Video 5 Reclaiming your financial power, 7 Reclaiming the power of love and they were really useful in terms of increasing my feeling of confidence in my abilities, but 8 Letting go of being a victim really struck home in terms of how I have been trained to be nice, even when someone is being horrible to me - well no more! More on victim stuff in my posting in the members' forum.
05-14-2012, 12:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-14-2012, 12:58 AM by Annbros.)
Day 22
Video 25 - 'Having so much money that I don't have to work again' Now I LOVE the sound of that. The freedom that having money gives you is such a wonderful thing.

Video 26 - I have five charities that i support with monthly donations - with more money I could give them so much more and make a bigger difference. Having no money helps no one and doesn't make me more spiritual as the church would have me believe. How can you be more spiritual if you are anxious because you have so little money? i don't see people on benefits being more spiritual than anyone else!

Video 27 - My catholic upbringing loved to embroil people in guilt - everything was always 'my fault' or 'your fault'. How can anyone welcome abundance when that sort of negative mantra has been going on in their head? I feel I have really got over the whole guilt thing - when I see others talk about feeling guilty it doesn't resonate: I see no point in wallowing in guilt when you could be focussing on abundance. Why would God/Universe give to people who are always so miserable and negative? So I am choosing to accept that the more I practise accepting abundance and being thankful for it, the more abundance I will attract. I was marveling to a friend about the manifestation of the house; it was so easy I could fall into the trap of 'too good to be true' but it IS true.

Video 28 - My house manifestation just happened - I didn't focus on the 'how'. I also remembered that, when I was doing well while I had a job, I used to go to work on the train and had lots of time to chat to God. When I stopped taking the train I eventually stopped having these daily conversations and no doubt wasn't showing gratitude, just moaning at him when things went bad. No wonder I didn't do so well! I wouldn't keep helping someone who never thanked me and moaned about all the bad things, rather than say thanks for the good things. So, if I 'let go and let God' as I have been doing, then there is no amount of wealth that I cannot create and that in turn will benefit so many people.
05-14-2012, 10:23 AM,
Hey Ann,

Yeah guilt is probably the #1 reason people struggle with sales. If what you are offering is a win/win, why should there be any guilt? But most people don't think through their win/win and get aligned before asking.

Speaking of which, lol, your post on the other thread (codependency product) made me realize to mention this - I think you would really enjoy that product Eradicating Codependency. It's only $77 (probably too low of a price for the power of the videos so likely I'll raise it soon), and it addresses EXACTLY the issues you mentioned here and in the HBR coaching group about giving your power away. You can find it here - http://tapsmarter.com/mini-products

- Erika

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com