Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
05-01-2012, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM by Erika Awakening.)
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
For those who are reading this thread who don't know Ann's background, prior to starting the 30-Day Abundance Challenge (which is the product she is posting about here - learn more about it on this page), she had already done two of my other products:

1. Magnify Your Business Magnetism

2. The 30-Day Personal Power Challenge

She's also a member of our Gold video club: Learn more about membership here

From tapping those products, she got this miracle (testimonial in her own words):

"I agreed with my brothers that I would speak to my mum about living arrangements, as she is getting increasingly frail. This conversation usually ends with her getting really angry and insisting she will make a decision 'when the time comes'. This time I did a few of the PPC videos and the prickly cactus and comms video. I spoke to her last night and expressed our concerns and gave her an option of coming to live with me in a new house if we both sell our own homes, as by moving down to live with me means I have access to a load of carers who would come and work with her when needed. She said 'Yes' with enthusiasm and no argument. After three years of resistance, I have HBR to thank for a great result! And now they have both said that they want me to keep all the capital in the house that me and my mum purchase as a thank you for taking on the role of looking after her. Wow!" - Ann

It was at that point that she began tapping the 30-Day Abundance Challenge, and this thread is her journal of her experience with the product.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-01-2012, 01:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2012, 01:06 PM by Annbros.)
Ooh Erika, that totally resonates: my Dad always expected me to get married and be 'looked after' by a husband and I remember he came round once and offered to do something and said 'Do you have a screwdriver?' in such a way that I knew he didn't expect me to! I replied 'Yes, and a toolkit - how do you think I do stuff around the house?'

My mum worked for 20 years before she got married and had kids and never went back to a 'job' when married. Again that is quite a strong role model. Even when married, my Dad behaved like a single man, which was a shock for my mum who had been independent when she was single and then found herself stuck at home with three kids while he went out as usual.

So yes, I think I do find it easier to manifest it via someone else - eek!!
05-02-2012, 01:20 AM,
Day10
Video 7 - It's too good to be true. Certainly part of me is saying that if I manifest 50k once then that will be it; my ego believes that is as much as anyone deserves and the whole winning the lottery and losing it because of a poor relationship with money is a belief too. Plus I have a big family and friends and in order to give them all money I would have to win around £30m! How can I possible 'deserve' that? - yep that little voice is muttering in my head. Also my ego says if I manifest the money via my brother, that is not my money - it's just a loan so it doesn't count! What a pesky thing the ego is.

Video 8 - I cannot say that things aren't happening, although of course part of me is wondering how I can get this money directly to me rather than manifesting it via someone else. So part of me is a bit frustrated about this.

Video 9 - Yes, how would my relationship with people change if I had so much more money? I know that I have no issue with friends or family who earn more than me, but that little voice saying that some people might not like me for having this abundance is sabotaging. Oh and how can I possibly raise my prices - that jumped into my brain when it was suggested.

Video 10 - that for me is about having money yet not being able to give away as much as I would like and people thinking I am 'mean or miserly'. The unfairness aspect at the end of the video really did resonate with me. Lots of learning so going to tap this again today.
05-02-2012, 01:30 AM,
Video 8 - you must remove anything that says it's okay for others, or for men, or for ____ to manifest but not you. Once you release those beliefs, your manifestations will become direct. Also if there is something about it's okay to receive a loan but not a gift, then there is definitely subconscious guilt in there about receiving.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM,
Thanks Erika.
This evening I tapped video 8 twice and did 7,9 and 10 again and tapped about receiving money directly and that it's ok to receive gifts of money so will see what happens. I did do some yawning (actually whenever you spoke about yawning I also yawned!).
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM,
I have a video about Gifts that I have not yet released. And we are due for some new Gold videos so I think I'll release this one this week. Anyone who is not yet a member of the Gold club can join here and get instant access to more than 45 ultra-powerful videos - http://tapsmarter.com/memberships

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-03-2012, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012, 08:06 AM by Annbros.)
Day 11
The gift video will be perfect for meWink

Video 11- Must admit I don't cut out coupons: if I am given them at the checkout I only use the ones for goods that I would buy anyway (as a marketer I know what they are doing!). But yes, I do need to be in 'credit' when it comes to gifts. Maybe that is around not being worthy? Not sure.

Video 12 - I am getting much better at receiving in terms of saying 'thank you , that would be lovely' when someone offers to do something for me (and usually I have given something to them in the past).

Video 13 - I used to hate surprises (actually I liked them as a child although I often felt nervous) as it meant I wasn't in control! Now I am more relaxed about surprises and am better at 'feeling' them in a positive way. But then, during this video, I remembered how much I hated being a child - not because I had a bad childhood, but because I had no choice or independence. I hated having to go to school, although once I reached 16 and could leave I was happy to stay because it was my choice. The first nasty surprise as a child was being told I had to carry on going to school, having said after my first day that I didn't like it, that it was boring and I didn't want to go again!

Video 14 - I was interrupted during this video and felt that was a form of resistance, so I am going to tap it a couple more times later today.
Did it twice more this afternoon (I also got the 'Ground yourself' angel card - very timely!). What came up is the 'make do and mend' approach from all my aunts and uncles and the 'hard work' ethic - my great grandmother was a washer woman in France so that was a physical job.
05-03-2012, 04:12 PM,
man I love this abundance challenge diary. it's exciting!
05-04-2012, 12:46 AM,
It's really interesting to come back to the videos and pick up new things!

Video 15 - I realised that it was a challenge for me to think about a Goddess being related to abundance and wealth - definitely related to my Catholic upbringing and good that I watched a documentary last week which hi-lighted how important women had been removed from the history of the church and these women were wealth and powerful (just like Mohammed's first wife) so I felt a shift here.

Video 16 - My gratitude journal is really becoming a part of this challenge and yes, parking spaces are my speciality so I know I can manifest those with ease and all I have to do is apply the same principle to money.

Video 17 - Do you know £50,000 really isn't enough: it would pay off my mortgage but I still would need more to cover my bills and my credit cards. Why would I stop at that sum when I then couldn't really help others? I would love to manifest £50million to make a big difference in the lives of friends, family and the charities I support, that would be so incredible.

Video 18 - All those stories of people losing the millions they won on the lottery. Interesting, and the responsibility that having millions will bring: would people be jealous of me and keep expecting more? Who would I tell? My ego thinks of all the begging letters lottery winners receive (not that I would go public with my win, that's for sure!). I know I manifested just over £100 in cash unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago, so why wouldn't I multiply that experience? I'll definitely tap on this one again later.

House update: the buyers for my mother's house want to exchange contracts by the end of May so it looks like a mid June move at this rate. It's all coming along nicely and I have had my house valued and it is looking good - as it is almost 200 years old it has lots of appeal.
05-04-2012, 12:54 AM,
Amazing how many core issues you are discovering ... Smile

And I don't quite have the Gift/Jinx video posted yet, but here is a good one for you, released today - http://tapsmarter.com/million-bonus

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com