Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eternal Youth Challenge
05-19-2012, 01:24 PM,
RE: Eternal Youth Challenge
Hey Elaine, thanks so much for your enthusiasm for these cutting-edge ideas. It definitely inspires me to keep going with this ground-breaking Eternal Youth Challenge Smile

I am excited because tomorrow I will drive up the California coast to check out the resort for our retreat this summer. I will report back soon and probably send you some photos Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-20-2012, 11:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012, 04:03 PM by elaineenlightening.)
(05-19-2012, 01:24 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Hey Elaine, thanks so much for your enthusiasm for these cutting-edge ideas. It definitely inspires me to keep going with this ground-breaking Eternal Youth Challenge Smile

I am excited because tomorrow I will drive up the California coast to check out the resort for our retreat this summer. I will report back soon and probably send you some photos Smile

I am glad that you can tell I am so excited about this product. It resonates with me so much. I am picking up on your enthusiasm and faith in Eternal Youth. Thank you soooo much for your courage.

I am excited to hear more about our retreat. I am really looking forward to it.

05-20-2012, 04:14 PM,
Day 20-Wow, this video really brought to this surface "real" guilt and pain. I always felt like it was my duty to take care of my mom when she got "old". She was so fearful of losing her memory and of being in a nursing home, both have happened. (Huge lesson for me that we get what we fear, 'What you focus on expands.") I never expected her to have dementia, either. She needs nursing care 24/7. I feel like she has always put a guilt trip on my about this. She was so worried because she had no nursing home benefits like my step dad. She can't look me in the eyes except on rare occasions. She can't communicate with intelligible words anymore. She "seems" to be angry with me and has ever since we put her in the nursing home. I usually can go and see her without a problem anymore, but didn't make the long trip on Mother's Day, I just didn't have it in me. I stayed home and tapped on my anger and grief.Sad

At the time that mom's health was declining I purchased Long Term Care Insurance. I told my children that I didn't want them to be burdened with taking care of me. I was going to put myself into a retirement community that had all levels of care available. (I was planning to stay fit and healthy for as long as I lived.) OMG, take about limiting beliefs. Jeesh, so glad to tap on all this BS and move on to what is my birthright, Eternal Youth.

Even though, I felt intuitively lead to drop all my insurance policies a couple of months ago, because I could see that it bought in to the "fear" of things going wrong, I still hadn't realized the truth about death v Eternal Life. No more sacrifice beliefs, starting right now!!Heart
05-26-2012, 11:09 AM,
Day 21-This was a good day to release anger as I have been dealing with my dearest and closest friend for over 20 years, finding out she has cancer. She had a complete hysterectomy on Monday. I have been tapping on this. She is not open to Tapping or learning about HBR, yet.

There are so many ego beliefs that death and codependency are a part of life. After having 4 children and knowing the codependency relationships that I bought in to, I am ready and excited to move past this to the whole new perspective this video promotes. I admit that my ego doubts the "sanity" of these new unlimited beliefs, but I am tuning into that part of me that IS READY. I love this eternal youth challenge!!
05-27-2012, 05:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 06:44 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Day 23-I love tapping on changing and healing DNA. I felt really strong and powerful during this video...invincible. This is amazingly beautiful and sooo needed to heal the planet. I am so blessed to be a part of it. I am so energized now, but before the video I was getting sleepy.

Day 24-I totally resonated with Erika's hermit crab analogy. I love the authenticity in which she shared her story. I appreciate being a part of this life lesson. I could totally relate to the fear of leaving this "home", as the ego is incredibly tricky and convincing. God is more powerful and I will be able to keep this word picture as a reminder not to claw in to my shell and hide from the light, nor will I leave my shell in fear of death. Death has no hold on the Son of God, unless he chooses it. I choose Eternal Youth, starting right NOW!

Day 25- Invoking the power of White Tara. Not only do I love the diety White Tara, but today I drew the White Tara card and have been calling on her throughout the day. I have never drawn her since I got the angel cards. This was a very cleansing and healing video. I have a skin condition too, and my itchiness subsided at the end, too. Whatever resistance Erika is getting from the ego to not do this challenge is definitely making it more powerful as she keeps on keep'n on. Thank God!!

Day 26-I love Qi Gong, I do a wake up set in the mornings first thing and a yoga set. Opening the microcosmic orbit, this was fascinating. I noticed that when I tapped on the crown chakra and the ball of light passed there at that time, I felt the warmth radiating out the top of my head. I felt a little swimmy (did I just make up a word?) at the end. I really enjoyed this experience and feel it has more merit than I could realize. I have also felt guided today to do more of my Qi Gong when taking energy breaks throughout the day. Pretty sweet that this video came up today!!

Day 27-This video was jam-packed with many different patterns that have caused guilt. I felt really sad as I tapped on all the sacrifice of animals that I have been involved in. Making our living on a beef cattle farm for 23 1/2 years. Eating meat for as long as I can remember. My husband was killed in a car crash while taking sheep to market. No judgement on him or his family for what they did, I am just taking responsibility for the reality that I have created. We dressed our own chickens on the farm, too. I took part in the cutting up of the meat. I have unconsciously killed bugs most of my life, until recently. I love the lion and the lamb symbol. There is a better way. Although, I am more conscious now than ever about my environment, I still have a long ways to go, after tapping this video. I look forward to learning more about how monogamy goes hand in hand with death. I don't doubt it for a minute. I have been wishing my puppies could be vegetarian, too. So much guilt, thank you for this wonderful video. It was so thorough.
05-28-2012, 02:29 PM,
Hi Elaine,

I have now added at least some primitive labeling of the videos in the Eternal Youth Challenge at the product page, http://tapsmarter.com/eternal-product-first30days.

During this challenge, I kept losing track of numbers (I think this is a sign it was working!) so some of the videos are not correctly numbered. As you'll see with the labeling now, there are 30 videos in the set.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-28-2012, 09:57 PM,
Day 28-Tapping on entropy....awesome stuff! I was so itchy and fidgety during this video and afterward everything calmed down in my body. My ego self wants to argue the validity of healing the planet at this level, but my Higher Self says not to accept compromise. It was challenging to stay in the moment during this session, but I am determined to embrace every aspect of Eternal Youth.
05-29-2012, 01:10 AM,
Yep, Erika Awakening records a video about how to liberate ourselves from the "law" of entropy ... ah, the irony lol Wink

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-29-2012, 08:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2012, 05:48 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Day 29-Embracing Polyamory. I guessed what this meant, but looked it up anyway, before I tapped the video. This was a totally new word for me. I had heard Erika discuss this topic in other videos. I am so open to learning the truth, and it "seems" like this required a big jump to embrace. Embrace it, I do. I really understand how limiting monogamy is, after tapping this video. I started learning about the "either or concept" being false a few years ago, so this video was highly advanced understanding of being limited to "this or that" and how it relates to our choices in intimate relationships. I am totally fascinated with this whole concept. After being monogamous for 23 1/2 years and then monogamous for 4 years, serial monogamy, I am ready for the best way to have relationships. I am even willing to embrace public orgies!! I am excited to be on this journey of Eternal Youth.

This was a very enlightening video for me.
05-30-2012, 06:23 PM,
Day 30-Death and Taxes-I felt a lot of anger come up during the video. I did feel much better at the end.

This video is so jam-packed with great tapping material related to the topic. The first time I heard the phrase, "There are only two things that you have to do in this life, pay your taxes and die.", was from my fifth grade teacher. It didn't set well with me then either.

We home schooled our three daughters all the way through and of course, we paid taxes like everyone else and yet paid completely for our girls education. Even though, their education was more grounded and we didn't waste time memorizing history dates and such, it was still "Jackel School" for the most part. Their teacher was a "Jackel"Blush

With my new understand, thanks to HBR, there is so much death mindset to abolish, now that I am embracing Eternal Youth. I also feel there is nothing that our taxes go for that I can support I will keep tapping these videos and look forward to reporting the wonderful changes. I am so glad Erika is continuing on with this challenge by making more videos.

Eternal Youth!!