Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eternal Youth Challenge
05-09-2012, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012, 09:29 PM by elaineenlightening.)
RE: Eternal Youth Challenge
(05-08-2012, 02:41 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Thanks for sharing, Elaine. And since I recorded those 30 videos, I have thought of dozens of other death-based beliefs that we just take for granted. In fact we say them every day, such as "for the rest of my life" (assuming life will end). Or "until death do us part." Pure ego. It's going to be at least another 30 videos to clear it all.

Ah, yes, I can see that there would be a need to do at least, 30 more videos. We discovered that in my mom's careful planning for her death, she had purchased two burial plans. Obviously,she was confused, but, she was determined to make it simple for us and she wanted to have control of her funeral and burial. I will need to tap on all that.

Day 8-I have always believed in Immortality, but certainly not from the truth until I read The Course In Miracles. I loved tapping into Immortality in this video. It was powerful to be tuning in to my wholeness, perfection and completeness.

I have felt a lot of resistance to tapping in to my Holiness, today. "My holiness is my salvation."

My personal tapping was much more powerful, as I was willing to look at the hidden aspects of my shadow self. I don't want to be present. I don't want to embrace the fact that every decision I make sends out ripples that influence others. I have been denying God long enough.

I spent some time in the church parking lot, where I used to go, just tapping on all the limiting beliefs I picked up there and releasing anger. So much doctrinal baggage surrounding Immortality.
05-09-2012, 09:35 PM,
WOW!!!Thanx for sharing, Elaine!!! Sooo powerful the insights you share!!! Valuable transformation for us all!!!
05-09-2012, 09:42 PM,
Yep, estate planning is planning your own death. Amazing that we all bought into all this stuff for so long, huh?

And notice how people rationalize killing animals for meat. "Well they are going to die someday anyway, everybody dies." That's how the ego makes something that is obviously unethical seem like it's "okay" all the while people can only tolerate doing it by disconnecting from their bodies and their feelings, which of course is its own form of death and ultimately leads to death ...

The whole thought system of the ego is absolutely backwards and must be turned right side up so that we can reclaim our true power and no longer be living under these ridiculous belief systems.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-10-2012, 08:46 PM,
Day 9-Tapping on the subconscious blueprint-shame/guilt. My body reacted like crazy to this video. I got really hot, just talking about the shame....the place on my back that was in so much pain yesterday started itching and then my whole body started itching....got really cold...throat was tight from the start...my heart was racing.

The idea that everyone in my family might not get on board and so I don't want to watch them get old and die, so maybe it would be easier to not have eternal youth, triggered this fear. I remembered my husbands grandma complained that all her peers were dead and she felt alone...she lived to 97....she just stopped eating and eventually deteriorated.

Classic ego belief, that we will be alone. i am never alone, ,unless I embrace the separation belief.

I am so glad to address this obvious obstacle to eternal youth. Of course, if I have eternal youth, I will be an influence for the same for everyone else. I plan to shine this light of truth on all and give them permission to do the same.
05-12-2012, 06:15 PM,
Day 10-Cleared fear of power.
Day 11-Releasing our identification with the body. Big stuff for me to clear today. I realize that identification with my body is ego, but I felt like letting go of the fear of power worked really well together with this.

I am healing from some injuries and from health issues. My acupuncturist is showing me the connection between these health issues and the worry and grief. She also did Cupping on me. I was kind of out of it all day Friday after going on Thursday, feeling like I was both integrating new concepts and because I was afraid of my power. These videos were so timely.

Since the injuries are on the left side of my body, shoulder and thigh, I went back and did the first 2 videos of Balancing Feminine and Masculine. I really cried and got in to more grief. This was such a blessing!!
05-13-2012, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2012, 06:09 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Day 12 and 13 were wonderful for me to do today.

Releasing Fear that Death is Inevitable-

I never did believe in retirement. It was confirmed when I watched all of my parental figures decline in mind and body as soon as they "retired". What I realized while doing day 12 is that I wanted something I could do and be of service while growing older, I pictured myself fit and healthy and then just dying in my sleepDodgy. Ha, so now I've been caught in my belief in death. Whew, what a relief to now have the opportunity to change that picture. Even better, that I have tuned in to my life purpose. God is so good and my life is changing so fast since I discovered HBR. Well, I was Divinely Guided to find HBR.

Day 13 was wow, wow, wow! Removing Blocks to Communication with God. This was powerful for me to tune into the true purpose of the body, communication with God. I have been tapping on this on my own, but I really loved the way Erika pulled together so many ways in which the ego sabotages communication. I have used my body as a means to an end for so long and all that is changing. The biggest issue I have had is with food. I have tuned in to the fear of not enough to go around. Scarcity mindset. I had several Aha moments today. There were some great shifts and blocks removed regarding the way I view communication. I am ready to be more powerful in my communication. I am ready to be more tuned in to what my body needs when it comes to food. "God is the Mind in which I think." is part of my lesson today.
05-13-2012, 11:10 AM,
Powerful insights.........thanx again Elaine for sharing!!!

Love and Light
Dianne
05-16-2012, 06:26 PM,
Day 14-Yep, I was "scared shitless" too, in regards to the limiting belief that Jesus died for me in such a gruesome and hideous way. There is so much fear and control over peoples innocence with these ego beliefs.

It was extremely helpful to clear another layer of Fear of Death. I got super relaxed during this video, too. Something cool is happening with this Challenge and I am super excited to be on board with what this product is teaching. I am becoming keenly aware of the ego beliefs that surround me daily. I love the fact that I am apart of the healing of the planet.

Day 15-This video fit perfectly with what I am studying today in ACIM. I love the synchronicity that is happening in my daily life and these videos, all of them, are really lining up for me to give me more clarity by clearing exactly what I need to clear each day.

This video helped me to clear more scarcity mindset. I still struggle with the belief that there might not be another meal or a particular food.

It has been a huge part of my breakthroughs to understand that the ego mind sees death and fear of God as the same thing. My relationship with God has been completely transformed through HBR. I choose Love and forgiveness of myself and my brother.

Day 16-Last weekend I had some overwhelm and after my mentoring session with Erika Monday, I had a big shift and have discovered a new place of peace and tranquility like I have never experienced. So I could relate to Erika's experience creating this challenge where things seem to get worse before they get better. I got itchy on my back and fidgety at the same point as Erika in this video. My skin condition also flared up this week in worse than I have seen since I got off the medicine. Fear that it's not working is valid as long as I believe it to be true. In reality it is nothing.

Btw, I have a small lump on my ear that has been there a few years and I noticed yesterday that it was shrunk to a small sliver. It has never grown or changed in the last 5 years, it just appeared after my divorce. I know that there was no change until after I started the Eternal Youth Challenge. I am excited to report this change in my body.
05-17-2012, 07:21 PM,
Day 17-I realized earlier in this challenge that this one product is the answer to all healing. The only way to have Eternal Youth is to have a healed mind by restoring our Mind with God who is Love. Not to downplay any of the other products. I love them all and have experienced their power.

I also, had been guided to do the Soulmate Challenge during this challenge and thought it was cool that Erika tied them together so beautifully. My puppies got really intimate and were lovey dovey from the beginning of me tapping with this video. They are more likely to play rough or get in to a tiff, than they are to be lovey to each other, very rare. (Btw, Not an hour ago, I was tapping on my guilt when the puppies got in to a big tiff. Not a coincidence.)
05-19-2012, 06:24 AM,
Day 18-I wept through this entire video. I was intuitively lead to tap on the whole bloody crucifixion of Christ and how it is ego that wants to keep me, the Son of God and all my brothers on the cross. The guilt, shame and anger of such horrific teachings. So this video was a powerful remaining clearing. I was planning on doing this video this afternoon, but the videos I was planning to do at this time, on my other computer, all went blank and it was time to refresh and reload. I trusted that there was a reason that God had that was beyond my own logical planning. (This is a huge breakthrough for me not "judge" the outcome of this situation at all, but just "accept" it peacefully.) Wow, it was clearly God and the angels and Archangel Michael, looking out for me. Stepping in to the light without fear.....

Day 19-OMG! So healing to open my Heart Chakra. My heart is very peaceful after this video. These videos are answers to my prayers. Anytime I can tap with Erika on a topic that is on my heart, I have more clarity. Thank you for the love!!