Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
06-24-2012, 04:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2012, 10:28 PM by elaineenlightening.)
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Day 29 is about creating powerful partnerships.

This really spoke to me. I can see that if I have issues with partnership in one area of my life then it will translate to others.

It still came up for me that it would complicate my life. That it will be to hard to find people who will have the right vibe. I live in Missouri, the Bible Belt, so how many men are really open minded enough for me to have a relationship with. I have tried a long distant relationship and that is not very satisfying.

My last marriage felt like a prison, so I am sure that I am still releasing the layers off of the onion on this one.

The deserving issues came up, too.

All this stuff relates back to my family patterns of that I tuned into this week. There is "no escape"; being forced to confront things now, or pay dire consequences. Also, confronted with fear of forming relationships and feeling too vulnerable. These things related to physical symptoms.

So glad to have this video to clear these blocks to intuition.
06-24-2012, 05:02 PM,
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
I started tapping this one again today, too! I'm doing video #10 right now.

For those who don't have it yet and would like to have better intuition, which will help make everything else in your life about a thousand times easier, get it here:

http://tapsmarter.com/intuition
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com