Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
05-27-2012, 09:26 PM,
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Yeah I mean a very direct connection. Brice died driving. So every time you get in a car, the subconscious mind remembers that.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-28-2012, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 10:37 PM by elaineenlightening.)
(05-27-2012, 09:26 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Yeah I mean a very direct connection. Brice died driving. So every time you get in a car, the subconscious mind remembers that.

Exactly, I get it now. Today, while driving to visit family, I tapped on the driving thing and how it connected with my husbands fatal car accident, it just came up while tapping, and I really got in to some deep grief. I had a lot of anger this morning and so started out with the anger. I really felt some shifts today. Thank you for your insights, as usual your intuition was right on!

Day 24 was perfect timing for me today. The last few days I have been studying my lessons in ACIM and the topic has been letting go of grievances because they block salvation for me and everyone else. This video was intense and definitely one I look forward to tapping again, soon. My legs were aching so badly that it was difficult to sit still, when I tuned into it, it felt like I wanted to run away from this situation. I coughed up grief, too. I am so grateful to have this powerful video in my archives for tapping on grievances.
05-30-2012, 05:08 PM,
Day 25-Tapping on how to relate to people. What a must-have video for me. I got so sleepy while tapping and I knew right off that I would want to tap this one again tomorrow.

Last night I was falling asleep while writing the above post, so waited till today to post all at once.

I am excited about releasing blocks in my intuition that cause me to not be able to relate to people in a powerful way. I am glad this isn't a skill I need to learn or I we be afraid it would take a long time to clear. With HBR, I have learned that by tuning in to my Higher Self and tapping on the limiting beliefs and emotions related, I will know intuitively how to relate to people, when to close the conversation, who to spend time with, etc. Great video to circle back to often.
05-31-2012, 07:58 PM,
Day 26- Was very thorough tapping on using intuition to create favorable outcomes. I got really itchy during, but mostly at the end. My throat was clogged up and so I need to tap this one many more times.

This video will help me in so many areas that I have been struggling in: listening to my intuition to make decisions throughout my day, being able to know when to talk and when to be silent in my relationships, tuning in to my bodies needs and signs, giving and receiving and letting go of all sacrifice beliefs, etc.
06-01-2012, 01:25 PM,
Day 27-Integrating the Heart and Third Eye Chakras, I needed this video big time today. While doing some personal tapping this morning on some messages from my body, I became aware of how much fear I have regarding new relationships. It's seems weird to write about this because I am a friendly easy to get to know kind of person, but as I get deeper in to ACIM and mentoring with Erika, I am really getting more in touch with the shadow self. While tapping I had several enlightening memories from childhood, where I was not respected or cared for. I also, realized that even with my family, I have fears regarding whether my rights to privacy will be respected or whether I will know when to speak up or not. I was a giver, until it hurt, for so long, that like peeling off the layers of an onion, I am getting in touch with deeper pain. I am just tuning in to more of my fears of feeling safe in the world in general. I have a deep desire to cleanse all this fear out of my ego mind and God and the angels have heard my prayers. This video was a beautiful answer today. I feel like I should do some more heart chakra clearing and root chakra.
06-05-2012, 11:33 AM,
Day 28-The Angels had a lot to say in this video. This video addressed abolishing death, moving mountains and raising the dead. I posted on some Forums yesterday and today about the Eternal Youth Challenge and how I embracing my power to abolish sickness and death. Once again, this video was really timely. I also really needed to tap on the fact that all this can happen easily and effortlessly. I have a tendency to over-think and over-plan. I have come to realize what a worrier I am. I was in complete denial about this one before HBR. I was projecting that illusion on my Mom before.
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 02:37 PM by Annbros.)
Elaine, in recent years I have really got into the habit of not worrying - if I cannot 'do' anything about the issue that is of concern, worrying just wastes energy and gives me a bad vibration, so things get worse!

What I have also noticed by doing this is, how much time other people spend worrying - it's quite an interesting exercise and certainly demonstrates the benefits of 'letting go and letting God'.
06-05-2012, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 03:23 PM by Erika Awakening.)
For sure, and in case anyone missed it, I wrote and article about "Let Go and Let God" - the link is here:

http://tapsmarter.com/let-go-and-let-god...-awakening

p.s. One of the best ways to Let Go and Let God is to develop intuition.

For those who don't have it yet, this is an essential must-have:

http://tapsmarter.com/intuition
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-07-2012, 09:01 PM,
For sure, the answer is let go and let God. Thanks Ann for your comments.

I just thought it was amazing that I had myself convinced that a I wasn't a worrier, like my mom, all these years. I love how I focused on what I didn't do or what I did differently than my mom as my criteria for what worry looked like. I am just amazed that I had all this suppressed for so long. Mostly, I just didn't want to admit that I had an issue with worrying until coaching with Erika and going through the videos, then I was willing to bring the darkness of my shadow self to the life and admit it.

The light of truth dispelled the darkness!
06-08-2012, 10:27 AM,
Powerful stuff.......you just gave me insight as to how I have framed stuff........actually have been a worrier and never realized it.....shifting and allowing and aligning with the mind of God via HBR is phenomenal!!!! thank you!!! xxoo HeartCool