Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM,
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Day 13-I have spent most of my life trying not to make waves rather than take a stand. Even though I did step out and do some things that went against the norm, I still didn't speak my truth. I was also very much following my ego when i did stand out. So now that I am tuning in to my intuition to guide me in standing out and speaking truth (Divinely Guided Truth) I am certainly noticing the fear of being attacked for doing so. This intuition challenge has already shifted some big stuff out of my subconscious because I have been standing for truth in many ways lately, privately and publicly. I am grateful for this video because clearing more fear of being attacked if I follow my intuition is a big one for me. I gave my power away for the most part until recently, when I got on board with HBR. Thank God for HBR and Erika.

Day 14-Big yawns throughout this video and the last. I feel really light and happy after this video. I loved tuning into the shadow self by asking using intuition, this is going to be huge for me, I can tell.

Day 15- I am so ready to use my intuition to reach people. Lot's more yawning and shifts. Letting go of all my fears about whether I am confident about this. I really appreciate Erika's authenticity in this video, although it's apparent in all of her videos, because it is so helpful and gives me permission to be honest with myself. My throat was blocked through these last three videos. Communication Challenge here I come, I am still working my way through that powerful series.
05-17-2012, 07:56 PM,
Day-16-This video is so healing to my soul in regards to using the intuition to make sales. Refreshing and revitalizing for me. I spent too much time in the past trying to learn "how to" close sales. UGH! It's good to clear the ego beliefs and tune in to my Intuition, instead.

Powerful and straight forward!!
05-19-2012, 03:00 PM,
Day 17-Wow, tuning into my clairvoyance...this was interesting as it brought up the memory that I had a knowing that my husband was going to die about 2 weeks before. It was a car accident for those that don't know. I also knew I was going to have a son before he was conceived. I don't know what all that meant or means to me, but it is good to clear fear of something bad happening was needing to be cleared. My son of course, is a huge blessing. The pregnancy was good, and the birth was a beautiful home birth with a spiritual midwife, but I had a huge set back after his birth, because of hemorrhaging, and was as close to death as I ever have been. It took me a year to recover. My puppies distracted me with their antics a couple of times and had to back up so as not to miss anything. I believe there are no coincidences and feel my ego was putting up resistance to opening up to this teaching. Great video, I felt so relaxed and present at the end.

Day 18-Gosh, this soulmate tapping is great. I had a good husband for 23 1/2 years and together we had 4 children, then I was widowed. As good as it was it was definitely a "special relationship". Then I remarried. my perception was that he turned out to be a tyrant. But, now I believe I got exactly what I thought I deserved. I divorced him to get my son out of that environment. At first, I vowed to never remarry. I had this belief that divorce was a sin, so remarriage was a sin, too. Then I shifted to believe I could at least enjoy having a relationship, but no commitments. Then I chose celibacy, so I could heal and attract the right man. Now, I have embraced the belief that my soulmate is out there and he will come. This video brought the fear that a man would just be a distraction and that I don't want my children to have to go throughout the adjustments.Dodgy
05-20-2012, 12:51 AM,
Elaine, what powerful insights you are having around this. Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
05-20-2012, 02:10 AM,
Ditto! What Ann said.........
05-26-2012, 10:49 AM,
I did Day 21 today and will go back and do 19 and 20 next. I've been busy the last few days with family stuff and tying up the loss ends with my franchise I am selling. It's great to be back.

I'm not sure why...but this was a powerfully joyful video for me today. What a great way to tune in to the truth about me and you, that we are all created whole, perfect and complete and that all I want and need is coming to me now in a perfect harmony with no effort on my part at all. Wow, this was great, as I have been in the process of "undoing" all the need to do everything by myself and live in grief and anger that the world is out to get me (that includes a vengeful god, {so glad thats not true}.).

HBR rocks!! I have packages delivered to my doorstep often as I do a lot of my shopping on the net, so this analogy that Erika uses really sunk in today and I can now relate to the truth of God delivering everything I need to my doorstep effortlessly and easily.
05-27-2012, 02:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 03:37 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Circling back to Day 19 today was really, really inspiring. I am starting to see real big changes in my willingness to tune in to my intuition on a daily basis. While tapping along today, I was reminded of how outside authority focused my life has been. Tuning in to my intuition has been scary and felt a little unsafe at first, for fear of judgement or rejection on a subconscious level. This video was great to break through the barrier my ego has made and helped me to be super excited about manifesting everything I want.

Last week right after I arrived at the Acupuncturist for my appointment, the electricity went out in the entire building. It's a good distance to go to her and when she gave me the option of waiting it out for 30 minutes or rescheduling, I chose to stay. I got the idea to tap on this energy issue and make it an opportunity to heal something in me and the power outage. I was alone in the waiting room. Interestingly enough my battery was dead in car when I was ready to leave home that same day. Nothing had been left on and so the battery must be going bad. I had tapped on the battery being drained on the way to the appointment. I have an electric charger at home and so I got it going fine, but felt like it was important to tap on the significance it had in my life. I reframed it to me having recharged my batteries/energy source via tapping and felt that in many ways I was starting fresh with renewed energy. I tapped on the battery being refreshed/healed, too, so there would be no need to replace it. So when this happened at the office, I thought it was interesting. More energy issues. After I had tapped for a few minutes and asked for it to be restored, it was, just seconds later! I don't really know what all this means, but I had a good feeling about the tapping making a difference.

Day 20- I spoke of feeling unsafe to use my intuition in the past on my post for Day 19 and what a great segue to this video on feeling safe. I have received the Archangel Michael card for my home and children being safe and in the car so many times now, that I have really let go of this fear. My 16 year old son has his permit now and anytime while he is driving that I feel fear crop up, I remember that Archangel Michael is with us. This has brought such peace to our driving experience that it is amazing.

I really needed this video to take me to the next level of safety, because the past few weeks I have noticed plenty of safety issues. I have discovered that several of the "ailments" I am experiencing my body right now all line up with the idea that I am afraid to create relationships for fear of judgement and because I was taught that it is dangerous. What a beautiful truth, that intuition always brings win/win to all situations. I am ready to be more powerful in following my intuition, starting right NOW!

Day 22-moving on to be caught up and in order nowBig Grin, this video really hit at the heart of my biggest struggle. I have always known I was a leader at heart, just ask my children and grandchildrenWink, but I spent my life as a people pleaser, yes a "butte kisser" as Erika so eloquently puts it. I love following orders, so I thought. Now, here I am in full control of my business and I find that how-to-order-my-day-by-following-my-intuition has been the most challenging thing so far. I have always been a scheduler and pocket planner person. I use to love to write out my lists and plan my day down to the last minute, but the truth is I have always wanted to be an in the moment person. So, here I am with the opportunity and I feel like I have been releasing my own ideas about planning my day, so I can be freed up to actually listen to my intuition. This video's timing in my life is amazing, they always are.Heart

Just today, I hit a new place of clarity about scheduling and planning. My biggest issue is having such high of expectations that things work out "my way", you know "Micromanager of the universe", thanks Erika!Big Grin So just today, I released a lot of baggage and actually was willing to "listen" to my intuition. Then I did this video and I felt like I was actually able to tune in to the message and allow it sink in and help me shift to a new level. I am so grateful!!
05-27-2012, 04:11 PM,
Day 23-Tapping for more powerful tapping. Cool, I was just tapping on this yesterday and today. I received a message that I was needing clarity on. I am not sure what was cleared today, but, when Erika mentioned if there were any past grievances that (I was holding on to), I felt some anxiety in my heart. In the past 3 days I have had several revelations as to what it means in my life to hold on to past grievances. It turns out, I have a boat load of them. Shocking!! Not really, now that I am learning first hand the power of HBR. Most of my grievances are against myself and if I can stay angry at myself, then I feel validated in stating angry at others. I also love to judge everything I do, with firm criticism and no mercy, so of course, I tend to project that. Yep, I think I know what I am clearing from this video. Thanks, Erika for a great tapping sequence to release unknown blocks. What a great video to have to circle back to when needed.
05-27-2012, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 06:40 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Elaine. I also appreciated your email to me about number the videos in the Eternal Youth Challenge. Sometimes I am doing my best to get the videos out to people who have purchased them as quickly as possible, and I need to remember to circle back and finish that up. Feel free to let me know other products where that may be an issue because I want all of you to have the best possible experience with the products. I'm always open to this kind of constructive helpful feedback.

With the driving issue, you probably have already done this, but I would definitely tie the current fears back to events like your husband's death. With that kind of a trauma, it's not surprising that we don't feel "safe in our skin" (and of course that ties it to health issues and feelings of safety in relationships as well). All the puzzle pieces eventually fit together, and it all makes sense. That's why this is called HOLISTIC Belief Reprogramming Smile And when it all comes together is when we begin to see God's masterpiece in the creation of this hologram that we call the Universe. (Anyone who hasn't seen my article about this, check out http://spiritualseduction.com/universe-as-hologram).

Meanwhile, anyone who doesn't yet have the 30-Day Powerful Intuition Challenge (the product that Elaine is talking about) can get it here - http://tapsmarter.com/intuition.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-27-2012, 09:08 PM,
(05-27-2012, 06:39 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Elaine. I also appreciated your email to me about number the videos in the Eternal Youth Challenge. Sometimes I am doing my best to get the videos out to people who have purchased them as quickly as possible, and I need to remember to circle back and finish that up. Feel free to let me know other products where that may be an issue because I want all of you to have the best possible experience with the products. I'm always open to this kind of constructive helpful feedback.

With the driving issue, you probably have already done this, but I would definitely tie the current fears back to events like your husband's death. With that kind of a trauma, it's not surprising that we don't feel "safe in our skin" (and of course that ties it to health issues and feelings of safety in relationships as well). All the puzzle pieces eventually fit together, and it all makes sense. That's why this is called HOLISTIC Belief Reprogramming Smile And when it all comes together is when we begin to see God's masterpiece in the creation of this hologram that we call the Universe. (Anyone who hasn't seen my article about this, check out http://spiritualseduction.com/universe-as-hologram).

Meanwhile, anyone who doesn't yet have the 30-Day Powerful Intuition Challenge (the product that Elaine is talking about) can get it here - http://tapsmarter.com/intuition.

Thanks Erika for your response. I hadn't thought about the connection of the driving and Brice's death. He did always drive when we went somewhere together, but I was always responsible for taking care of the shopping. I did have the issue of making wrong turns and fearing being lost since I first started driving. I have mirrored my mothers issues, although I used to think because she lived in KC when she was young that she was able to get around the city better than me. Now, I live in the KC Metro area and I go everywhere. I did get the navi because I have had a terrible sense of direction. I used to be really scared to drive in the big city. Haha, I know to the rest of the world KC is small. I will tap some more on the guilt, based your insights. Thank you.