Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
05-07-2012, 08:10 PM,
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Day 5-More beautiful timing from God. Perfect to focus on Sacral Chakra clearing after mentoring session with Erika. Integrating 3rd, 6th & 7th Chakras.

Erika tuned right in to my fear of letting go of my old identity. I sure thought I was ready to let it all go, but I honestly needed to grieve the loss. Fear of letting go of past drama and conflict to embrace a new level of peace, means death to the ego.

I can't imagine going down this road alone.

Erika's intuition is operating so highly that you can count on major transformation in short order. If your intuition is urging you to sign up for coaching, then don't hesitate to get on board while you can. There is no time like the present.
05-07-2012, 08:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 08:46 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Thank you for the kind words, Elaine.

And a reminder to everyone that my 15-Week Miracle coaching program (which Elaine graduated from last week) tuition is going up May 15 - so if you want the current tuition, please get in touch with me right away. http://tapsmarter.com/coaching
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM by elaineenlightening.)
(05-06-2012, 01:57 PM)Dianne Dougherty Wrote: What you say resonates with me Elaine!!! Just purchased the Intuition Challenge and haven't touched the fun challenge yet (which I have had for several weeks now.....hmmmn) Just getting ready to tap the intuition......will keep you/us posted!! Thanx

Blessings
Dianne

Yea, Dianne, I had the Fun Challenge a long time before I started on it. I have to watch myself or I will think I have to stain to get everything done right. You will love the it, when you get to it. I am also learning to be a Happy Learner as ACIM talks about.
Elaine

05-08-2012, 01:58 PM,
Day 6-I must have gotten severely punished when I was very young, because I have been a people pleaser for as long as I can remember. I remember a harsh spanking with a belt from my dad, the first and the last, I must have been 3 or 4. This is the memory I have tapped on in relation to a traumatic event and attempting to speak my truth. intuition certainly didn't serve me as a child, (children were to be seen and not heard), in my marriages, in my church or in school. My mom says I was a creative child and liked to take things apart. I don't remember that at all and surely got punished, because I turned in to a little robot and stopped thinking for myself.

This was a powerful video to clear all this trauma and limiting beliefs...and integrating 3rd Chakra and 3rd Eye Chakra. I am ready to be more powerful and intuitive every moment of every day!!
05-09-2012, 03:05 PM,
Day 7-This is a super powerful video. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to tune in to my intuition through this series. I have been triggered today and I know that my ego is hating it. I have felt some big shifts, too. The pain in my back is gone today (after tapping the Eternal Youth video yesterday it just kept getting better.). Erika has the answer in this video as to why scientific proof is BS. This is a fearless approach and I am really resonating with it. I feel so light and happy after this video and that is saying a lot because I was not doing so good an hour ago.
05-10-2012, 09:31 PM,
Day 8-Very cool to be tapping on Root Chakra grounding and integrating 3rd Eye Chakra. I loved tuning in to the clarity of the Intuition and having that inner confidence that I will know what to visualize and then manifest. I have had some of the same visualizations for a long time. I am ready to see some results, but getting grounded first makes so much sense. Of course, if I really wanted these things, I would have them. I was yawing and fidgety during this video, too, and felt more grounded at the end. Every day of this challenge I feel more tuned in to my intuition through out the day. Like today, this meant more seeming conflict, but the paradox is that I am just more aware and willing to learn from it, rather than judge it. Looking in to the darkness is the only way to shine the light of truth on it and thus the Holy Spirit di-spells it.

I was able to do some powerful surrogate tapping for my daughter who is pregnant and very ill with morning sickness. I am not judging her for this, but she is afraid to tap on the sickness because she equates morning sickness with a healthy pregnancy. I spoke very clearly to her about this, even though I knew it might be offensive to her. If that was true then all women would experience morning sickness, I wasn't sick with any of my pregnancies. A few smells bothered me in the first trimester, but nothing else. I loved being pregnant, I can't imagine being sick the whole time like her, she is having her 5th baby. I have four children. I taught her that whatever is truth is the same for all. Sickness is related to the the ego's belief in death. Anyway, we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago and I waited until I had divine guidance before doing any tapping on her behalf. I felt really tuned in as I tapped this morning. Then she called me around noon and was out shopping. She has been home and in bed up until today. She sounded stronger and healthier. I have been visualizing her whole perfect and complete. This was a really fast manifestation.
05-12-2012, 06:34 PM,
Day 9-Improving your romantic and relationship intuition. Presently, there is no romantic partner for me, yet, but I am very much interested in improving all relationships. I am seeing an improvement every day in how much more intuitive I am in my relationships. I am now tuning in to peoples energy and being a better listener.

I was so appreciative that Erika addressed the topic of using the body for short term gratification and how this show the need to heal the mind. I thought I was so much better off from my mom because I didn't have her bingeing, gaining weight, losing weight like my mom.. But, it turns out I now see that I am just like her, I was just able to HIDE it better. It wasn't obvious to anyone else. I have been doing a lot tapping to clear the issues driving these desires to feed the appetite. This video really hit a nerve and I feel like it was the beginning of my healing my mind in this regard. Erika, which of your challenges or videos, would you recommend I do in tandem with this challenge to help clear these overeating and over focusing, obsessing, about food?

Day 10-Other people can't handle how powerful my intuition is. I am sure I will tend to dumb myself down to fit in, until this is thoroughly cleared. I have been a people pleaser for as long as I can remember. I have had some good shifts in this area, but am grateful for this video to help me move forward in a more powerful way. I am confident that as I get more intuitive, that I will be blessing everyone in my life way more than I am if I don't.

I also did video 18 of the Powerful Communication Challenge today. Wow, telepathic communication. I dissociated a couple of times, so I will need to tap this one again before I go on to clear the subconscious blocks to not wanting to tune in. This was a powerful video, nonetheless, and I am excited about the beauty of tuning in to this one more powerfully.

I also, started the Soulmate Challenge again today to go deeper in to clearing blocks to better relationships.

I noticed that my day was one synergistic event after another. I could feel that I was tuned into my intuition. It was nice to feel clearer and freer after yesterday being such a low energy day.
05-13-2012, 06:22 PM,
Day 11-This was a much needed and timely video for me on "Letting Go of Fear of Making Other Wrong." I have really struggled with speaking my truth forthrightly for as long as I can remember. Now that I have more clarity, I have already started experiencing shifts in this area, due to Erika's mentoring and all the video challenges and tapping I do every day. I am grateful for the deeper clearing this video has and will continue to bring me.

Day 12-"Using Our Intention to Abolish Death". I love tapping on abolishing death. (I am excited every day to do the Eternal Youth Challenge, great work!) In light of this video and it being Mothers Day, it was very synergistic for Erika to mention how difficult it is to be a mother knowing your child will die some day. Also, Erika mentioned the bird being killed, and today my daughters puppy was killed by a car. I am ready to tune into immortality and eternal life.
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM,
Sorry to hear about your daughter's puppy. Heartbreaking to lose a pet, in my experience. And yes it highlights the need to abolish death because God doesn't wish us to be heartbroken or suffer any loss at all.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-13-2012, 07:45 PM,
(05-13-2012, 06:52 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Sorry to hear about your daughter's puppy. Heartbreaking to lose a pet, in my experience. And yes it highlights the need to abolish death because God doesn't wish us to be heartbroken or suffer any loss at all.

Thank you, the puppy was 1 year old today. So sad! Thank you for a clear new perspective on death. I look forward every day to doing the Eternal Youth Challenge, too.Heart