Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile App - Feedback Requested
04-24-2012, 01:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 02:04 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Photo  Mobile App - Feedback Requested
Hey everyone,

Many of you have requested that I look into creating a mobile app so that you can tap our HBR videos "on the go" ... I would really like to have this technology available for you.

On this thread, please let me know:

1. Would it be helpful to have the entire website available on the app (I think the answer is yes)

2. What features are most important to you? Please be as specific as you possibly can about platforms, user interface, videos, etc. The more specific you are in your requests, the more likely we are to have an app you are happy with.

As I mentioned in our coaching group, creating an app is a significant cash investment on my part - I was told to expect it to be somewhere from $10,000 - $20,000. In order to speed this along, I will designate the funds from all product purchases beginning today until April 30 for the creation of the app. This means the more you invest in EA products before April 30, the faster this app is likely to happen.

Thank you for your continued support of me and this website. I love you all and deeply appreciate each one of you. We have the most powerful transformational method on the planet. I also wish to provide you the very best transformational service on the planet.

Love,
Erika Awakening
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-24-2012, 02:02 PM,
RE: Mobile App - Feedback Requested
Also, if there are other mobile apps you love that you think would be good to emulate (hopefully similar in functionality so that it actually makes sense to emulate them for our purposes), please let me know that also.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-24-2012, 02:54 PM,
I'm not a techy person, I don't know what goes into making one, I can imagine they can go up in price very easily. I do know that I hate having an app taking space on my phone only for it to be a short cut to the internet. (The only examples I can think of are Canadian bank apps, RBC is an app and TD takes me to the internet).I would love it if I could watch the videos on the go that would be amazing, I'm currently on a blackberry.
04-24-2012, 09:34 PM,
I would never use something like that personally
04-24-2012, 09:50 PM,
(04-24-2012, 09:34 PM)superjonny@gmail.com Wrote: I would never use something like that personally

That's good to know - no point commissioning it unless we have enough people who will be using it. So thanks for the feedback Wink

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-25-2012, 05:12 AM,
I have to admit that I don't use my mobile phone for anything other than calls or texts as I don't want to always have access to the internet and emails etc. or be accessible to other people. So for me too it is not something I would consider using at the moment, although I can see the value if you travel a lot.
04-25-2012, 09:32 AM,
I am RARELY home!

A big reason why I choose to not have internet in my home. I don't like the idea of always having internet access that will distract me from other tasks I'm focusing on.

Right now, I'm typing this on public wi-fi.

However, the biggest challenge I've been facing with tapping is the ability to be 100% uninterrupted while going through the video.

In all reality, when I stream a video, via public wi-fi, and then take it home to watch it, I'll get interpreted over 90% of the time. It will break my deep bond I have with what I'm tapping on & it's just over all a nightmare that I'm coping with the best I can.

As for the app, I'm 100% for it! Smile

I'd use it daily... I'd tap more... I'd experience faster results...

As for feature, I'd like to have access to all the products I've purchased.
Easy login capabilities.

I'd be happy with a basic text base presentation, just so long as I had quick & easy access to the videos.

That's about all that comes to mind right now. Smile
Bringing the magic of photography to the world, one frame at a time.

JP Studios
Owner/Photographer
Email: Joe@JPStudios.co
04-25-2012, 09:47 AM,
Thanks Joe, are there any video apps that you already use that you really love?

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-25-2012, 02:57 PM,
Hi Erika,

For me I anticipate the main use of the app would be to view the videos - as don't believe I currently get them on my iPhone. Having the whole site on there is a good idea but for me personally I imagine I would likely only use the videos (and possibly the forum!) through it.

Cheers
Ben
04-27-2012, 01:50 PM,
Reality Kings has a BRILLIANT video app service that I really appreciated.

It was a $15 a month service, but I really liked their user interface, the ability to watch trailers, etc..
Bringing the magic of photography to the world, one frame at a time.

JP Studios
Owner/Photographer
Email: Joe@JPStudios.co