Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A breakthrough
03-21-2014, 02:27 PM,
RE: A breakthrough
Remember the "worse before it gets better" thing - though I'll say it again, I think this is what special relationships do ... and the message is not to try to make them work in a new way ... the message is to relinquish the special relationship. Wrote more about it here:

http://erikaawakening.com/keys-understanding-universe
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-19-2014, 01:43 PM,
...and some updates here as well.

Some strange things are happening on the women-front.

some weeks ago Zan Perrion, with whom I did lots of courses before was here. He is a very inspiring guy. Lives a dream live and many guy aspire to be like him.

I was very happy to see him because I had a bad experience with them a few years ago and this left me with a very unsatisfied feeling (in the beginning even lots of anger). Now I completely changed my perspective in the positive direction.

The event was SO impactful that I was feeling intense chest pain for the next few days. Then it calmed down and I felt great, like I was able to seduce every woman and that finally this area of my life is gonna be solved. And of course then as expected, the emotional afterlash came. Now I experience completely the opposite. When I meet a woman, at first I'm all charming and then my old belief creep in.

Even worse. I get bad anger attacks when being in a group with women. Like back 10 years ago, when I started crying from the pain I felt every time I was drunk at a party because I could not do anything with women. Maybe that's the result of old emotions coming up again.

This shows that the MOST important thing is to work on beliefs and that trying to adopt some one else's belief system can lead to disaster if done too fast.

After all that happened with my last girl and after that I have made a very first decision to invest as much money as I can and do whatever I can to solve this problem. I've been dabbling for too long now.
06-20-2014, 04:19 PM,
hahaha. I was just tapping the video "more powerful intention" (about attracting soulmate). and at the end I got a message from a girl that I met a few months ago and sent her a facebook request. She never replied...until now. The questions is: is she my soulmate Smile?!!
06-26-2015, 01:21 AM,
A very powerful and motivating forum I am glad that I am now a part of it Big GrinRolleyesTongue

car servicing