Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
06-30-2012, 02:22 PM,
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Started doing videos 1-5, yawned a lot in video 2 and felt quite sad.

Also brought to mind the Queen and Dalai Lama: both are great examples of having faith, without forcing their views on people and living long and happy lives.

I think this one is going to be really interesting Smile
06-30-2012, 05:44 PM,
RE: 30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Whoooooooohooooooooo Ann......welcome to the Crown Royal Brigade!!!! xoxo HeartCool
06-30-2012, 05:57 PM,
I am so glad to be going through this series with you (and Dianne).
Fasten your seatbelt....what a ride!
07-01-2012, 02:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012, 05:27 AM by Annbros.)
Started with videos 6-9 and what is coming up for me is how I have suppressed my emotions: it is easier for me not to react to anything than risk showing my feelings and allow someone to hurt me or try and get a reaction out of me.

Elaine, I can relate to your feelings about your friend who is moving away: I am so careful about the people I choose to speak to about my belief in God as most of my friends or family would think this is all weird stuff and that I was going crazy as it isn't a 'religion' like the catholic church. Also ironic that Tom Cruise is in the papers over his divorce and the speculation that it is mainly down to his Scientology beliefs - now that is a weird cult!

I am feeling some internal turmoil as my feelings attempt to bubble to the surface and my ego keeps pushing them down, seeing them as a sign of weakness, but it's not helping me get closer to god.

Video 10 won't load, so will come back to that later!

Haha! I couldn't do video 10 so went to the shops, came back and did my two AC videos for today and something came up in terms of my fear of being powerful. Having done that, I managed to load video 10 of the crown chakra, which of course was all about power and no wonder my ego stopped it working! I too was feeling so itchy throughout, so a very useful video for me to finally complete. I am loving having Fritz in the videos!
07-01-2012, 09:25 AM,
Ann, what if you could speak your truth with people anyway, regardless of their reactions?
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-01-2012, 12:24 PM,
(07-01-2012, 09:25 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Ann, what if you could speak your truth with people anyway, regardless of their reactions?

Well my friend who worries all the time: I've certainly spoken my truth with her and she said "Sometimes it's painful to hear what you have to say" but it hasn't stopped me. I think I need to do it more out of love than in anger and frustration, which has been my habit in the past: I hold back until I am so mad I cannot keep it in any longer and then that leads to conflict, which, in my family, is considered a very bad thing.
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 01:22 PM by Annbros.)
Video 11 - oh my, I have never yawned so much in any video as I did in this and my eyes were itchy and watering and my skin was itching at the end, so I think this one was very powerful.

Oh and today in my meeting I just spoke my truth - i was with a bunch of great coaches so it felt like a good time to start doing it and it felt just fine Smile
07-02-2012, 08:59 PM,
SWEET!! Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-05-2012, 02:07 AM,
Did videos 12, 13 and 14. Felt a bit weird, can't quite describe it and had to take care not to dissociate. Then a woman peered through my window and got a shock when I was here and had been considering viewing my house so I said I'd show her around. We got talking and I felt I wanted to ask what she did and she is also a coach, and she has a contact in the US who is coaching around dementia, which is what I want to do ,so we exchanged details.

Talk about synchronicity!
07-06-2012, 01:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012, 02:55 AM by Annbros.)
Video 15 - very interesting. I have completely stopped thinking about relationships as it seems much easier to be on my own: in the past I was attracted to the wrong men: either bad boys or men who were needy and that was exhausting. More importantly, none of them ever loved me, so it has felt safer to be on my own. However, I know that I have friends who have wonderful relationships and I would like that for myself, so this video stirred up a lot of stuff for me that I have basically put away to the back of my mind.

Pulled Isaiah as an angel card - appropriate as all this moving stuff and my new business idea will create new opportunities Smile