Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
05-15-2012, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 06:45 AM by Annbros.)
Day 23
Video 29 - this didn't want to play this morning - it took for attempts at reloading! I ended up doing Video 30 first and I am really thinking about the importance of gratitude and thanking the universe/god for everything that happens, even if it feels bad at the time. I can look back on my life and often, what seemed like disasters (a failed exam) turn into huge opportunities (doing a different course at uni and meeting great friends, sharing a house with two amazing actresses). So all is good. Loved the oracle card readings and will keep using my own.

Video 1 - The more I think about it the more I realise how little 50k is to the universe/God so it is becoming far easier to imagine bigger amounts coming to me.

Video 2 - I am back home after a long stint at my mum's where it is so much more challenging to ignore the news coming out from her TV, as much as I take myself out of the room! Yet people are still making money in this economy so there is no reason why I shouldn't.

Today I went into town to book the surveyor - as he was local he told me he knows the houses where I am buying so didn't recommend a really big survey and that if there were issues he would raise them and we would go from there - that's the universe halving the money we would expect to pay if we went for the full survey - so it's giving us money back.

I was also wondering about my credit cards and paying interest for only the second time in my life, when in comes an email giving me a balance transfer off that will stop me paying a significant amount of interest, so I have just done that. Good stuff continues to happen in perfect timing.
05-16-2012, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012, 01:43 AM by Annbros.)
Day 24
Video 3 - I think the 'I can't afford it' mantra is one that I heard a lot as a child from my parents and people around me. Going to a private school meant hearing that even more, when I couldn't go on the trips abroad.

This reminded me of when I went to book in the survey for the house: I was prepared to pay for the most expensive one, but the surveyor knows the area and that street, really well and said I didn't need the full survey, so that probably halved the price - how ironic and good that, when I am happy and prepared to pay full price, I then find I don't always have to!

Video 4 - Which character is it in Alice in Wonderland who says something about believing in 'x impossible things a day'? I think that sums it up! There is no reason why I shouldn't suddenly have a huge rise in income - it doesn't matter how, as long as it's legal - all I have to do is 'allow' it to happen rather than push it away, which is what I did in the past.

Video 5 - I now feel that I deserve it just as much as anyone else - so joyful to get rid of the guilt complex and know it hasn't come back since I last tapped this.

Video 6 - I've always liked this one as there are so many ways to increase the money that is coming to me and to feel grateful and confident.

I was going to buy the Co-dependency product next Tuesday once I finished this 30 day challenge, I think I will get it at the weekend now!
05-16-2012, 07:54 PM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
I appreciate you continually sharing your journey. I look forward to hearing your results from the Codependency Product. It's great, too! We are all in this together!!
05-17-2012, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2012, 11:50 AM by Annbros.)
Day 25
Video 7 - Self-sabotage is quite fascinating and I am getting so much better at recognising when this is about to occur and ensure I don't let it stop me, as I used to in the past. The whole lottery thing now makes me laugh out loud!

Video 8 - I think in the past it was not only the 'not happening fast enough' thought but that it wasn't happening the way I wanted it to: now I am really more on the 'let go and let God' belief and that makes life so much easier and enjoyable.

Video 9 - I love the fact that now, when I tap this video, I feel there is no longer a limit and remind myself that Richard Branson probably works fewer hours now, than he did when he was just starting up in business, yet earns a lot more. I smile at the irony that I even had a limit!

Video 10 - This reminds me of the 'more life for all' mantra: if I have more money then others will benefit; nobody benefits when I have less money. The population grows and so does wealth, so money is an unlimited resource as much as air.

Thanks for your comment Elaine: keeping the diary has really helped me focus on what comes up for me when I tap and definitely keeps me committed to doing it every day! I am so looking forward to starting the Co-dependency product.

Got back this evening to a message from my surveyor who had completed his survey on the new house and called it (in a surprised tone) 'Exceptionally Good' Ah, the manifestation continues SmileSmileSmile
05-18-2012, 12:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2012, 12:43 AM by Annbros.)
Day 26
Video 11 - I chose to sell my house via the agent who is dealing with my house purchase, as that makes it easier and I do think they offer the best service. When I told a friend this he gave me a lecture about how I should have got them to lower their commission rate. I let him talk, thinking about how much he complains that his clients keep knocking his daily rate down, and amused that he couldn't see the connection Big Grin

Coupons and discounts are not really featuring at all in my thinking these days!

Video 12 - I am definitely accepting more offers of help as I know I am happy to help people, so why wouldn't I accept their help? Yesterday I took up the offer to borrow a friend's pressure washer to clean my patio and smarten it up.

Video 14 - Did this first as 13 was refusing to load. I do feel that my root chakra is finally unblocked and I have this feeling that manifesting stuff is just becoming easier and easier. A friend asked if I had manifested a buyer for my house and it occurred to me I just 'know' that it is all going to happen.

Video 13 - Finally got this to load after five attempts. So it was interesting that I realise that the 'how' is much less important to me than it used to be; in fact I would say I used to constantly obsess about the how and create lots of pressure, when I catch myself doing this I immediately stop and remind myself that it is not important and it is just my Ego trying to control things. I am looking forward to lots more lovely surprises.

Fascinating: apparently only 30% of UK millionaire lottery winners have a cleaner! That's one of the first things I would sort out! In fact very few lottery winners in this survey I read seemed to treat themselves to help with daily tasks. Talk about old patterns dictating your life.
05-19-2012, 12:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2012, 02:42 AM by Annbros.)
Day 27
Video 14 - I really like Goddess Lakshmi and it is interesting that christianity fails to consider the usefulness of money (despite the Vatican having millions itself).

Video 15 - I have to say I am the parking space princess and my friends are constantly amazed at my ability to conjure them up out of nowhere. I have also been noticing that the friends I know who have a 'lack' mentality all seem to have a look of fear in their eyes. I had a huge test last night from a friend bringing up old fears: I just let them bounce off me and could see how far I have come and how stuck this person is and how much of a victim they are being. I wake up in the morning feeling a sense of ease and surety these days and looking forward to the day ahead.

Video 16 - Millions would indeed be great: our lottery was just over 50m yesterday and wasn't won so 58 million next week will be very nice! I could do so much good in the world with that amount of money and I certainly do see now what is possible and want to set my sights higher.

Video 17 - My ego still wants to know the 'how' so I am becoming more aware of when it is getting in the way and adjusting my thoughts accordingly. I think the challenge of the big amounts coming is that there are so few examples of people doing this; I accept that it is because most people are not learning how to do it and so I can be a trailblazer in this area!

Video 18 - I think my fear of this has always been that, if I have lots of money, people will try and rip me off (think of all the begging letters that lottery winners receive) what I realise now is that it is a self-fulfilling prophecy, so all I have to do is think differently about it! So many successful people lost money and more than once, yet they always get it back and even more!

I purchased the Co-dependency product and did the videos on fairness and neediness: appropriate after all the needy conversations that have been taking place recently and draining me. Feeling much calmer after tapping them and better able to deal with situations like this in future.
05-20-2012, 01:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012, 03:36 AM by Annbros.)
Day 28
Video 19 - did some yawning so must have had a bit more stuff to clear. I know in the past I have not been great at accepting gifts, but I am getting much better at it and keep practising accepting small gifts with grace and thanks, then it is going to be much easier to accept the bigger gifts!

Video 20 - I was reminded of my own huge abundance last summer with my huckleberry plants: I was given four and told that I should get around 5lb of fruit. The wall I planted them against gets loads of sunshine and, as the summer went on I kept seeing more and more berries appearing. In fact when I picked them I got 16lbs and made 30 jars of jam. More than I could ever have imagined - so I can totally see the truth in this and how you can really apply the same idea to money.

Video 21 - I know I am already lucky in all that has been happening with the houses. My house went for sale on Friday and I had the first viewing yesterday and she loved it: her one concern was that her son is a big lad and would she be able to fit his king size bed into my cottage! I am trusting that I will be sent the perfect person who will pay the full asking price.

Video 22 - I have no qualms about the ability to buy good quality items, which are in fact, far more environmentally friendly and I can support businesses in developing countries. This feels really good and is a great reason to have more money!

Had a 'phone call from a friend and told him about the woman who viewed my house and how she seemed pretty interested except for the challenge of her son and this friend's response? 'She was probably just being polite and isn't interested' Amazing how people choose to think in terms of lack rather than abundance!!
05-20-2012, 02:08 AM,
Thanx Ann for sharing........beautiful and inspiring!!! CoolHeart
05-20-2012, 11:02 AM,
Hey Ann,

Yeah we see this a lot with people trying to "explain away" the miracles that we get with HBR. Even my ego sometimes wants to explain something away. And to people stuck in ego consciousness, this makes perfect "sense." If they understood how the world really is a projection of their beliefs, they would also understand that they are blocking their own chance of having miracles by thinking this way.

Miracles actually come faster if we switch our thinking to the exact opposite, always looking for the evidence that we are powerful and our miracle is on its way.

An extreme example of this is that if someone were "sick" and believed antibiotics would help them, then let them get the antibiotics. They can STILL take a step in the direction of the miracle mindset by realizing that, even when they take a medicine, it is still their own mind that heals them. (After all, we created antibiotics and their "healing powers" with our minds). So if they affirm their own power to heal themselves, they can take a step toward getting their power back. And they just might find that they start getting sick less often after that ...

- Erika
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-20-2012, 11:04 AM,
LOVE the story about the huckleberries. That's exactly how it works. HBR can certainly be used to create new streams of income, but one of the easiest ways of creating more abundance is to turn up the volume on an existing source of abundance, and the berries show this in a very visual way Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com