Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
05-10-2012, 01:20 AM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
Ann,

What are your current avenues for receiving money?
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-10-2012, 03:23 AM,
Erika, I do some recruitment work and get paid on commission.
I am an associate in a business coaching company and we are now all working to create opportunities.
I've just started my own website for carers (or care givers in the US)
I still am an associate for a company that does market research and am waiting for a contract to come through for some work for a client on that.
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM,
How will you make money on the website for carers? (as much as possible, I like to get my people away from being dependent on someone else or any bureaucratic set-up to make money)
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-10-2012, 11:35 AM,
Oops I wasn't very clear: the idea is to coach carers who either are still caring (for elderly parents etc) and have lost their identity/self esteem and also to work with carers who are no longer in that role (parents have died, disabled kids have left home) to discover what their purpose is and what they are going to do with the rest of their lives. Today a friend sent me a link to a site which offers coaching to carers who also work in jobs, so I have contacted them to see if they are looking for additional coaches.
05-10-2012, 11:42 AM,
My concern is that all of these ways of making money sound very indirect to me, and reliant on other people. The easiest way to increase abundance is to take full responsibility for every aspect of how it's coming in and keep the channels simple and direct. The more bureaucracy there is, the slower it is, and also the more likely it is that your limiting beliefs are "hiding out" under disguise.

Are you open to a totally new approach, and if so : What is a way that you could offer products and services directly, on your own website, without any third party interference?

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-10-2012, 11:43 AM,
(05-10-2012, 11:42 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote: My concern is that all of these ways of making money sound very indirect to me, and reliant on other people. The easiest way to increase abundance is to take full responsibility for every aspect of how it's coming in and keep the channels simple and direct. The more bureaucracy there is, the slower it is, and also the more likely it is that your limiting beliefs are "hiding out" under disguise.

Are you open to a totally new approach, and if so : What is a way that you could offer products and services directly, on your own website, without any third party interference?

*NOTE that this probably WILL trigger your deepest fears about taking responsibility and having a business as a WOMAN, but that is a good thing, these issues need to get cleared at a much deeper level.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-10-2012, 12:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2012, 12:13 PM by Annbros.)
(05-10-2012, 11:43 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 11:42 AM)Erika Awakening Wrote: My concern is that all of these ways of making money sound very indirect to me, and reliant on other people. The easiest way to increase abundance is to take full responsibility for every aspect of how it's coming in and keep the channels simple and direct. The more bureaucracy there is, the slower it is, and also the more likely it is that your limiting beliefs are "hiding out" under disguise.

*NOTE that this probably WILL trigger your deepest fears about taking responsibility and having a business as a WOMAN, but that is a good thing, these issues need to get cleared at a much deeper level.

i do offer direct coaching via my website - it is aimed at women carers. As I only set it up recently I did think that going via another company who have established coaches would enable me to gain credibility more quickly.

You are correct in that the research stuff is totally reliant on someone else, who brings me in when she has too much work. The recruitment stuff is down to me as to how much I do, and I have done well on interviews but no placements so that means in 3 months no money!

What is coming to me is that my energy is dissipated because I am trying to go for a 'quick fix' by having so many options.

Your question really triggered me, Erika, in relation to an experience I had recently. I haven't written about it on here as it is a public forum and I have shared a lot but not on this subject, but I am going to go and post on our members' forum as I think it is relevant.
05-10-2012, 12:51 PM,
(Side note: For those who are reading this thread who are not Gold members, Ann posted a much more detailed and illuminating reply in our coaching group section of this forum, which is members-only. If you want to engage with us more deeply in the members-only portion of the forum, it's easy to join here: http://tapsmarter.com/memberships.)

Now to Ann: You don't need credibility from someone else. Credibility is something you have within yourself or you don't have it at all. The search to find it outside yourself will fail. This is a fundamental teaching of A Course in Miracles.

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-11-2012, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012, 02:29 AM by Annbros.)
Day 19
Day 13 - I feel quite happy about the Universe surprising me in the way it sends me this 50k so that is progress as I don't feel any need to control it.
As an aside, my two candidates for this job are both through to the second interview stage, so that looks promising!

Day 14 - It's finally sunk in that money doesn't make you good or bad and that people are the same whether they have money or not. I think my catholic upbringing wanted me to believe you are closer to god if you are suffering from a lack of material needs being met- what complete rubbish! Feel a definite shift here.

Day 15 - There is a shift happening: I feel happy about money flowing to me without me having to feel I have to really sacrifice other things to have it (time, values) and that having money would make my life so much easier and there is no reason to struggle.

Day 16 - This one always makes me laugh as I am so good at getting parking spaces, so I will keep reminding myself of the ease at which I do this (and the regularity) and know that I can transfer this learning to the money aspect! I'm also keeping a gratitude journal and I write in it every evening to remind me of all the good things in my life.

Erika's candid comments to me on the members' forum seem to be doing the trick and I tapped the Gold heart chakra and intuition videos again last night as that was what I was guided to do.
05-11-2012, 10:02 AM,
What's the gold heart video