Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
06-26-2013, 02:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013, 02:27 PM by Annbros.)
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
and weirdly, today I got a credit for the amount I did pay as apparently the invoice was an error Smile
06-26-2013, 07:10 PM,
hahaha, that's awesome Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-02-2013, 03:52 AM,
Aggh, now it seems they made a 'mistake' so it is back to the original amount I thought was due. There has to be a lesson in this for me about my expectations around money!
07-15-2013, 02:28 PM,
OK so, on a different note I have just been refunded $300 from an insurance policy. I have no idea why they owe me this money as I thought I had cancelled it all when I moved, but I figured I would just accept it as they are insisting I have overpaid. So, the Abundance challenge comes up trumps again (and I remember it is important to count everything!).
07-15-2013, 05:04 PM,
SWEET! Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
11-20-2013, 05:15 AM,
Well this is interesting: I have a small piece of grass at the front of my house. When I moved in a neighbour kindly offered to mow it for me as he had done for the previous owner. I was so grateful, I baked him cakes as a thank you. Then they put their house up for sale. I initially thought 'who is going to do the lawn now?' then focussed on appreciating the fact it had been done for me for months.

Next thing is the gardeners that maintain our communal space began to mow it! I didn't even think they would ever include it as it belongs to me. There is also a hedge under the kitchen window which I get my brother to cut back, as the hedge cutter is very heavy and I find it hard to lift up. Well, I have been appreciating that and today the maintenance guy cut my hedge - again without me asking and, in theory, they have no obligation to do it! So gratitude is certainly working as I am tapping through this challenge again!
11-21-2013, 09:13 PM,
Awesome Ann - what a great example of the power of gratitude and focusing on signs of land. In fact, I just realized reading your post that focusing on signs of land IS gratitude in action ... so happy you are graciously receiving support from the Universe Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-12-2013, 06:57 AM,
Doing AC multiple times also helped in family negotiations around money and looking after my mum: I got double the amount I was originally offered and the meeting went well with no arguments or bad feeling. A win-win for everyone!
12-12-2013, 06:08 PM,
Yep I'm proud of you Ann for speaking up for yourself. And it's definitely a win/win/win Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
12-18-2013, 04:05 AM,
This is interesting: I had my contact lens check this week and usually they tell me that they still don't make a lens for my right eye which copes with my astigmatism and causes the lens to slip. However this time I learned that now they do! I am going to trial it and see if it solves the problem. They also said it would increase my monthly fee and I said that was fine and I was happy to pay but they kept saying that they were sure they could find a cheaper lens for my left eye to help offset the costs. It looks as if it will be about a fiver more per month and I said I was happy to pay that and keep my left lens as that is a higher water content, so better for my eye, yet they seem intent on trying to reduce the price, while I keep insisting that I am more than happy to pay if it improves my vision!!!