Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
03-29-2013, 05:01 AM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
Of course 'Abundance' applies to more than just money and, when it comes to health I feel I have an abundance of the good stuff. I haven't had a cold in years and yet, this week when discussing the way forward with Erika, my throat was all scratchy and after the call I started sneezing. Yesterday I awoke feeling rubbish: really tired and exhausted. I felt as if I could just keel over and go to sleep. I wanted to go to zumba, so stopped on the way to buy some cold tablets and took two. Felt very hot in zumba and not too great for the rest of the evening, so took the tablets up to bed with me for another dose. Then, I opened ACIM and ha ha ha it was a whole passage about sickness being an illusion (which Erika had mentioned in our coaching call as I was letting my Ego get in the way). I read it and decided not to take the tablets as I could easily get better without them. Today I woke up and feel absolutely fine!

On another note: I received my first invoice from Erika for her 15 week course and I realised that my credit card limit was too low for the amount (although it is being increased in April). I knew I couldn't transfer any money to it until April 2nd as it is the weekend and two bank holidays over here. However, when I went to check my account my credit limit had been raised - so another money miracle there!
03-29-2013, 10:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 10:28 AM by Erika Awakening.)
OMG Ann, that is amazing about the credit limit being raised! And it is absolutely true that when we make the commitment, God removes the obstacles. We see it over and over and over again.

I cannot tell you how many of my clients have become "sick" upon starting the 15-Week Miracle Coaching Program with me (http://tapsmarter.com/miracles). Or have had other "obstacles" suddenly arise out of nowhere. It is a sign of how powerful the program is because the ego wants nothing to do with it lol!!

Looking forward to getting started with our program next week. For those who don't know about it yet, the 15-Week Miracle Coaching Program is indeed a life changer: http://tapsmarter.com/miracles

As one of my 15-Week graduates just posted on Facebook the other day:

"Well...be aware that during this program everything turns to liquid. Everything. What's true at the beginning is not true at the end. The money comes....it might get scary but it always comes.....hopefully you're better at commitment than I was.

"Also: USE everything- EVERYTHING . Enjoy.....it's way better than a mani-pedi"

- Ether

Again, the program is available here: http://tapsmarter.com/miracles
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-02-2013, 01:53 PM,
Today I had my first session with Erika for her 15 week miracle programme, so I am going to begin a new thread to share my experience with this. Needless to say I am very excited!
04-02-2013, 02:32 PM,
Hooray Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-02-2013, 07:29 PM,
I'm so excited for you. Ann! Erika, too! I look forward to hearing your progress.Heart
06-15-2013, 06:44 AM,
I've started AC again and oh it is so funny! Yesterday I took my car to have its exhaust looked at because it is sounding like a motorbike! They needed to replace the back end and said £132. That was fine an I went off to lunch with a friend. I was going to treat her and she then snuck out and paid while I was in ladies! Back to get the car and, when they went to fit the new piece they found a lot of little holes in the next section. They said to replace the next section would be £400 but they were going to solder it for me instead to prevent me having to pay for another piece (which they didn't have in stock).

Then today my half yearly management fee came in and it was 2/3 of what they had said it was going to be!

Counting up these little miracles makes all the difference and I accepted the lunch without feeling guilty or undeserving.
06-15-2013, 12:37 PM,
Hi Ann, I think this sounds great but I'm confused. Do you mean you were meant to get 1/2 and instead you got 2/3?

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-15-2013, 12:46 PM,
Oops no Erika, the fee was originally going to be 117 but it is now down to 76 so a third less than I had originally thought I would be paying.
06-15-2013, 01:14 PM,
Oh I see, so you paid less than you thought you were going to pay. Hooray for the small miracles that lead to the big miracles Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-16-2013, 03:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 03:07 AM by Annbros.)
Yes, and of course that all came up after the video about appreciating the small things... synchronicity at usual Smile