Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
03-07-2013, 08:39 AM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
Your powerful healing with your moms memory is sending out ripples of healing in ways unimaginable! Thank you!!Heart
03-08-2013, 11:13 AM,
My friend who is staying with us temporarily is noticing a difference, in just two weeks, in my mum. They've been watching the football and today, when I got back from my zumba class my mum said 'I like it when you go out because Maureen and Yvonne give me two biscuits with my coffee' I only give her one!!! It cracked me up. She is also keen to see Maureen's cat when he ventures downstairs and says she would like to have a cat, so I will definitely get one now as we always had cats growing up.
03-08-2013, 01:39 PM,
Awesome ... let's keep the miracles coming Heart
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-12-2013, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013, 01:17 AM by Annbros.)
I'm tapping the AC again and manifested $12k for someone who had asked me to help them: I was able to speak to someone who offered to pay for what she needed. The funny thing was the person I was helping thought it was a loan and, when I told her that no, it was a gift, she was flabbergasted. Just goes to show that money can flow just as easily indirectly via someone else Smile
03-12-2013, 09:02 AM,
Awesome manifestation Ann - so sweet Smile

For those who don't have it yet, the tried-and-true 30-Day Abundance Challenge is here: http://tapsmarter.com/attract-money
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-14-2013, 04:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013, 04:53 AM by Annbros.)
And even more things are happening while doing AC again: I ordered a spice rack and it arrived, yet the screws were missing so I rang the company and asked them to send the screws. Imagine my surprise when the postman just knocked on the door with a large box: it was another spice rack, this time complete with the screws, so my friend who is staying with us is getting the spare spice rack for her holiday flat and she is paying for my holiday up there in May as a thank you for having her and her cat stay here while she had a wall moved in her house :-)

I think sometimes we forget that abundance takes many forms, big and small. I know I have been too focussed on the 'how' in the past rather than just letting it flow!

My mum continues to crack me up: I got back from the shops and my friend made us a cup of coffee. While she is grinding the beans my mum calls out 'Where's my coffee?' so I took the mickey out of her lack of patience. My friend makes a joke, comes in with the coffee and my mum jokes back 'Thank you, you can go home now'. Big Grin
03-14-2013, 08:07 AM,
Love it, Ann! There is no order of difficulty in miracles. Big and small are just evaluations! To God all are important..nothing is trivial!

Your mum is sure showing good signs of improvement! Wonderful!Heart

Thank you for the updates! A nice spice rack miracle!
03-16-2013, 03:38 AM,
This morning I gave my mum her bath and usually I shave her face. I hate this as I don't shave and it really makes me cringe to do it. I asked her if she was happy with it and she said no and then asked if she could take the razor and do it. Another step forward. Next time I'll just hand it straight to her and let her get on with it, win-win :-)
03-24-2013, 04:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013, 04:03 AM by Annbros.)
More progress: I awoke the other morning and heard what I thought was someone scraping ice off their car. Then I heard a sound and got up to find my mum on the way to the bathroom. It turned out that the noise was her pulling up the blind in her bedroom (which she has never done before). More signs of her showing her independence. This is particularly interesting seeing as she has been off her medication for almost two months and according to the 'science' it should have been all out of her system in a couple of weeks, and yet she still continues to improve.... so I will carry on with the tapping Smile
03-24-2013, 10:29 AM,
Wonderful to hear this latest development, Ann. I am definitely feeling the beginnings of a truly amazing life purpose and path here for you - gives a whole new meaning to the word "carer" Heart

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com