Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
09-24-2012, 11:50 AM,
RE: Abundance Challenge Diary by Ann
OK, I've been having my private sessions with Erika, which have been brilliant and, having set a final move date for the house purchase, when they then didn't stick to it (this time it was because the wife's mother had died) my patience ran out and I never felt the husband wanted to move, so I pulled out. Viewed four houses the next day, viewed the two best ones on Friday with one of my brothers and made an offer which was accepted and they can move in four weeks.

I then found out the house we wanted had been sold last year and they then pulled out, so they seem to be serial offenders!

Have been doing tapping around what's coming up for me in my sessions and then Erika has suggested going back to the Personal Power Challenge, so look forward to that!
09-25-2012, 07:41 AM,
Very glad to see you taking charge of this situation, Ann. Looking forward to continuing our work together Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-11-2012, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 05:31 AM by Annbros.)
I never really thought about all the Father issues I had until my call with Erika this week and boy were there issues and I was unable to hear her due to my fear. Quite a revelation and lots to tap on this week including those amazing three new Gold videos, and I can feel things clearing as I tap through them - hoorah!
10-11-2012, 07:17 PM,
Hooray for you, Ann. Yeah I never cease to be amazed by all the mother and father healing that is needed. The three videos this week are a bit edgy, and of course it's that honesty that makes 'em powerful. Cheers.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-17-2012, 04:35 AM,
Crikey, after last week's call I did loads of clearing on my dad, the catholic church, previous boyfriends, then tapped the Crown Chakra challenge again and did the two new Gold videos on crisis. Then a huge issue came up around my mum for yesterday's call and we spend the whole session tapping that with Erika having to call me back as I had so much resistance I couldn't hear her at certain points. I am always intrigued that, as she talks to me I can hear fine, then we start tapping and immediately the interference starts and the sound completely goes when it is something I am most resistant to!
11-15-2012, 10:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2012, 10:05 AM by Annbros.)
I've been absent for a while and the coaching with Erika has been a revelation. This week we were addressing a family issue of 32 years and I was all ready to say something and stop the current pattern, when, I got an email to say all the family are coming to my new house for Christmas, which hasn't happened in three decades. So a breakthrough and then another miracle as both my brothers want to speak to me about setting up times for them to come and look after my mum so I can have 'holidays'.

And I only had to tap to get these results....Smile
11-15-2012, 10:58 AM,
And you are finally moving house, right? Smile Smile Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
02-19-2013, 04:20 AM,
Ok a long absence, but the move went ahead and this is definitely a far better house than the other one would have been - ah the irony of me holding on to the other house for so long when the Universe was dropping HUGE hints not to buy it! At least I got there in the end and manifest 10k via my very generous brother to help with being the main carer for my mum and now I don't have a mortgage as this house ended up costing less than the one I previously wanted. Everyone who has been here loves it.

Christmas with all the family was a first and a resounding success! Glad HBR sorted that one out.

I am continuing my coaching with Erika and clearing lots of stuff and have also been doing the Anger and Worthiness challenges, going back over PPC and will do AC again as well. Well worth the investment.
03-06-2013, 02:53 AM,
A lot of what we have been working on in my sessions with Erika has been around my mum and her Alzheimer's. My intuition told me to take her off the drugs as she was a zombie, barely eating or drinking and sleeping all the time and her blood tests indicated nothing else was a problem. Boy what a change. She is chatting away, eating well, drinking, making conversation.

But today really stunned me: I heard my friend Maureen get up and go to the toilet about 7.30am and I then decided to go downstairs. As I walked past the bathroom I saw out of the corner of my eye a figure and thought to myself 'Why is Maureen using the bathroom and not her en suite and why is the door open?' so I looked across and it was my mum! She had got up all by herself and found her way to the bathroom. Now she hasn't done that in all the time we have been in this new house! What a miracle. Cannot wait to see what she does next!
03-06-2013, 09:51 AM,
I love reading about your progress, Ann. The private coaching sessions make a huge difference, don't they?

Like I said on another post, I had so much resistance that I was unable to login for a couple of months to the forum. So, even though I was reading the posts, I wasn't able to "like" or comment. I knew it wasn't that I had the wrong password or user name, it was simply resistance. I knew it would clear. I was too overwhelmed at the time to make it a priority, so trusted that it would clear in time. It did!

Thank you for sharing, Ann! Keep us posted! It is always helpful to read others journey. This forum is really a powerful way to connect.Heart