Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Motivation!
03-16-2014, 12:06 PM,
RE: Motivation!
Ok, I''m on the fina strech towards freedom Smile.
Scheduling meetings with consultants and (potential) business partners. Going to seminars and preparing for the "official" launch of my business.

And as I'm dong this, my ego is on alert! holy shit!! I'm getting tons of excuses thrown at me: this is not who you are. You are a musician and artist, or maybe a scientist, surely not an entrepreneur or let alone a salesman. A simple, primitive salesman!! This is what my ego is telling me. Maybe you should after all consider a career in music....
but I know that this is just my ego.
I have this chance now, and this is my bet chance ever. I am getting paid by the government for a whole YEAR to make my business happen! On top of that I already have passive income of 500-700 Euro that I can invest every month! On top of that, I am living in one of the most vibrant and inspiring cities in europe for (startup) business!! How better can it get?

I will make sure to use this chance to build something magnificent!
03-17-2014, 06:43 PM,
Looks like you're doing awesome Ivan and congrats on manifesting so much abundance. Super awesome Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-19-2014, 01:22 PM,
Ok, finally some time to post updates Smile. I've been swamped with stuff.

One month left to freedom!!!

About a month ago I had a little 'panick attack' about my business, whether I actually really believe in what I'm doing, whether it will work etc. So I decided take some EFT session with my coach here. He's really great. lots of experience! He uses a very traditional EFT method and I must say, I am really satisfied. It's all about finding the core issue and getting rid of it.
We started about my believe about my business, about feeling guilty for ripping people off etc. it escalated to getting deep into father issues. Last session wen VERY slow. I was totally dissociated and my emotions did not want to show. At the end we worked on reversals and things started moving.

Now I'm at my dad's place and I do feel different. I'm still releasing stuff.

I feel ready to step into the the entrepreneurial world again.

Everything seems to fall in its place. One and maybe even two of my colleagues want to join my team. An upline of mine has decided to help his partners in Berlin to build the team, so he will come here every two weeks.

Will keep posting my updates.
05-01-2014, 04:15 PM,
wow, things are happening.

A sum up of the events this week:

- went to the "Millionaire Mind Intensive" seminar this weekend. that was AMAZING. Got really pumped. Then deepened the effect by a 2 hour EFT session.

- Organized my first presentation (presented by a colleague) for my new networking business.

- got 10 people to another presentation of a company I also work with (they do sales trainings and personal develpoment). That was the HALF OF THE ROOM! Some of them signed up for some seminars.

- Now I talk to people every where I meet. The other day I met two people at the metro train, one of them appeared to be the creative director of a famous Internet company here.

-Made a deal at work while our email was broken! The guy trusted me and gave me his credit card details over the phone hehe.

ONLY 7 WORKING DAYS LEFT till my freedom!!!! I can't wait. I'm excited and pumped to start my new life. It's SO weird. I still can't believe it. On the other thing it feel like the most natural thing ever. Like I'm waking up from a 2 year long sleep.

more soon.
05-18-2014, 01:12 PM,
FINALLY!! I'M FREEEEEE Smile. No more waking up in the morning and dragging myself through the underground, trapped like a sardine in a train. No more same routine every day. No more no more.

Now it's time to power up. Lots of things to do. First things first: getting a good accountant. Potentially changing my current business consultant (he is making more and more mistakes and I#m getting less satisfied with his services). So, I'm meeting a good one tomorrow.

Then, meeting people, pitching, calling, going to events, parties etc. This should be fun Smile.

One thing that I'll have to get over is that I feel kinda lonely now. Two years most of the time spent in a large group of people that support you (and occasionally do the opposite). Now I'm more or less on my own. There are many people who can help me, but there is no solid structure behind it. Anyway, hopefully that's just a minor " problem" and will take care of itself soon.

I have set a very strict schedule for myself! In the morning three hours rituals (running, meditating, affirmations, visualizations etc.). In the evening tapping and planning the next day. And the rest, in between Smile.

On to the top!!!

Ivan
05-18-2014, 01:45 PM,
So awesome Ivan. I feel so excited for you and can feel your excitement. We are cheering you on, you've done the work, now you get to reap the rewards Smile Keep us posted!
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-18-2014, 08:07 PM,
That's incredible Ivan. Thanks for the inspiration.
05-20-2014, 01:15 PM,
Thanks! I'm gald to be seen as inspiration Smile. I'm just following my goal that I set myself three years ago. So far it's going according to plan Smile.

two days into my first 'official' week an an entrepreneur. I'm proud that so far I've done my rituals. Although, I'm still taking it easy. No customer call yet, just preparations. I had to quickly prepare my financial plan for three coming years because I'm applying for a grant that will give me 50% discount on consulting and coaching services up to 6K Euro. Then I will also use that to apply for a grant from the government to support me for 6 month. for this I love being in Germany Smile. There are SO many ways to get free money as a startup.

I ordered a huge memo/white board for my room to hang it right in front of my desk, so I can pin reminders, important affirmation etc. on to it. Also make a scheme with monthly targets and current deals and sales (just like we had at work). Part of my is worries that this might put too much pressure on my seeing this every day, but I'll try it out anyway.
05-20-2014, 05:21 PM,
Sounds like fun finding out the way YOU want to do it in your new-found freedom Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-21-2014, 02:19 AM,
This is great Ivan; your energy is really coming through. As an introvert I love being on my own, yet if I do need some interaction I find I can make it with people when I do the shopping for example. It doesn't have to be a work colleague! Love your morning routine.