Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Motivation!
11-25-2013, 01:41 PM,
RE: Motivation!
Thanks Erika. It's true that there is some fear hanging in there, but I've been feeling this since ever with this company. I think that the main issue here (as you notes correctly in August) is GUILT. I have reflected a bit on my emotions and I feel a huge resistance when I'm recruiting other people into my business (that's why I haven't signed up anyone properly since August). I KNOW that this is an amazing opportunity, the numbers speak for themselves, and a lot more is showing towards the fact that this is an opportunity of a life time.

For example just the fact that one leg (or a total three) is also the most important leg in the organization of one of our top leaders, and believe me, it's in his best interest to keep this one growing!

The second leg is also quite good since some people there quit their jobs in order to pursue this full time.

Just like in any investment, it is important to know WHO the leaders in your organization are and how reliable they are, and in my case it's very positive.

And yet, when I write this, I feel a huge reversal coming up. I wonder what this is. Time to investigate some more.
11-27-2013, 01:51 PM,
OK, one day of the Monday Camp is almost over. I must say that I have hoped to get more out of it, but I did have some breakthroughs. Of course there are two more days!

I was really sick yesterday, and thought I would not make it ina decent state, on top of that, the little houses where we sleep are SO cold at night, you can see damp from the breath. Despite of that I feel much better today.

What have I learned?

- got much better at calling. Lesson: be relaxed, don't push people, talk to them, be curious (exactly what they teach us at work!) and ask the right questions. LIFT them up and motivate them to watch the presentation instead of pushing them. This way everything works.

- it's still a number game, when some one is right away negative, it barely makes sense to keep talking and trying to convince them. Focus on the positive enthousiastic ones.

- Have enough contacts, four, five a week is not enough.

- use the help of the team leaders (although I have not yet done it unfortunately).

the thing that I would add, is just to trust the process. If you do the work and follow the process, success will come eventually.

That's about it. updates soon.

Ivan
12-06-2013, 11:44 AM,
So another update. Not much happened since the last one, since I was sick in bed all week. Sometimes it's good to stay at home, even though this means losing money. Now two weeks left for this year and then it's holiday season!! I really really need that rest. Next year will be a very interesting one, but most probably also with some challenges.

Today I calculated how much money I will be getting from the government with the salary I am getting now and it's not gonna be much. My plan is to move into the smaller room here and rent out the big one. this will give me enough money to live one. On top of that all the "extra" expenses will be written off as business expenses which will cancel our with my business earnings.

If I leave my job in April, I should have my full time income back in September with my business. This is totally doable when I think conservatively.

It's gonna be VERY hard work, but it's totally worth it. This year will lay the financial foundation for the many years to come for me. very important!
12-06-2013, 08:55 PM,
(12-06-2013, 11:44 AM)Ivan Wrote: It's gonna be VERY hard work, but it's totally worth it. This year will lay the financial foundation for the many years to come for me. very important!

How about tapping on why the work has to be so hard? What about making it easy? Smile What beliefs did you pick up on as a kid about success having to be hard work? This is something that Erika called me out on early on in my thread. I am finding the hardest part is rooting out the subconscious belief patterns then finding the discipline to move past the negative ego in anything that I dedicate myself to on a regular basis.
12-07-2013, 08:23 AM,
Good point. But to me, hard work is good, at least if it's hard work into the right direction. Some people work hard in jobs they hate and this brings them no where, that's where the limiting beliefs are. If it's hard work AND the payoff is amazing, it is even more fulfilling.

And believe me, with the configuration in my current organization, I will have to work MUCH less than most people Smile. I was so lucky when I joined the company a year ago and got into the right circle of people, who lifted me up with their efforts.

So, hard work is relative. It's also going to be fun work (waay more fun that what I'm doing in my current job).
12-22-2013, 12:34 PM,
Some updates. FINALLY the holiday has arrived. I put SO much effort into my work and business, that I was completely worn out and this comes very in time. My plan is not to do almost nothing during these two weeks. I do have some stuff to do, like finding out about some tax stuff and creating a landing page, so I can start generating leads.

Next year is going to be an exciting one! I have already thought about my intentions for the next year, and funny some of them already started to work out. Some of them are:

-Getting a better social life, start dating again. And lo and behold, last week I met a cute girl at work and we hooked up. I'm not sure if its gonna continue but it's a step into the right direction.

- Quit my job and focus on my business full time: I already scheduled a meeting with my boss, where I'm gonna tell him that I will be leaving the job soon. My plan is outlines in some earlier posts

Man, this feels SO liberating AND empowering. I'm SURE that the reason I met this girl is that she felt my presence.

Now time to relax a bit.

-
12-22-2013, 10:51 PM,
Way to go Ivan, time to keep on keeping on ... glad to hear you are going to give yourself a rest Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
01-19-2014, 03:24 PM,
OK, phase one of exit from slavery is done Smile

I told my boss that I'm leaving. He was cool with it. At first it seemed scary, since now it's for real, but then I felt a relief. Now I am on the finishing path towards my new life. I also went to see a consultant to help me get the support from the government for the first (half a) year. This should be enough for me to build a full time business.

Next step: carry out the plan to get the support and create a good way to generate leads for my business!

I will give myself three month to have my first progress (I will set a goal for this time period) and see if I can really make this business successful.
01-22-2014, 08:13 PM,
Good for you, Ivan Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-02-2014, 11:34 AM,
Something really cool happened recently. I really wanted to go to Zan's upcoming seminar in Berlin, but did not want to spend the money. Then suddenly I got an email from a past client, saying that he wants to get the session package that I offered him before. Next day I had $500 on my account Smile. I was able to pay for the seminar I wanted AND also signed up for a two day intensive sales training with one of Germany's best sales trainers (it's a kind of an introductory event).

Little miracles still happen Smile.