Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Motivation!
10-27-2013, 02:03 PM,
RE: Motivation!
So, in the last few weeks I have been pushing myself very hard and the stress finally got to me, so I got a bit sick for a few days. A good time to reflect on things and work on the motivation.

I decided to write down a list of limiting beliefs and reversals that I have about running a network marketing business. Already got more motivation by writing them down!

I just wonder how I will keep myself on the high performance track when I leave my job and will be in the wild west of self employment. This is something I need to put much thought in, to come up with a ritual (not that I don't already have one), take a few steps outside of my comfort zone, contact the best people in my upline and ask them for help. Create a system for signing up people etc.

It's really all about leaving your comfort zone. I understood that although, I have done sales for one year and a half now, I am still in kindergarten when it come to experience. Also, this type of sales is totally different than the B2B phone sales that I am doing in my job.

We are having some good sales training now and I will need to start practicing a lot what I am learning. It's really not that difficult, but to change the old patterns and learn this new way of communication (being very direct, requiring a decision right away, closing sales in 2 minutes etc.) will require some serious comfort zone expansion and limiting belief tapping Smile.

But if this is what I need to do to success, this is what I will do!

updates coming.
Ivan
10-28-2013, 12:35 PM,
Ivan, I can relate to your desire to find comfort outside of your current comfort zone. Keep expanding and thanks for sharing!Shy
10-28-2013, 06:13 PM,
Hey Ivan, so in the spirit of expanding comfort zone and deepening intimacy, in just a few weeks I agreed to let a poly intimacy party be hosted at my home. Reading the invitation today, I felt so delighted. The event organizer Philippe Lewis is just amazing, and he set the perfect mood for a comfort-expanding, deepening weekend. Really looking forward to it.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-29-2013, 10:10 AM,
Sweet!!! Erika!! That sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear about that.Heart
10-30-2013, 03:26 PM,
wooohoo, just reached the next level in my network company: Saphire. And if I manage to get one more partner until tomorrow I can even make the next level of Ruby. Then I can get a fancy car := ) (after confirming it another time).

Anyway, I convinced my brother to join and now he also has the chance to make extra money Smile.

Onwards!
10-30-2013, 06:40 PM,
Look at you, Ivan - you're like a whole new man!!
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
11-02-2013, 02:12 PM,
Thanks Erika. I'm definitely progressing.

So an important update:

my initial plan was to wait until May to quit my job (or better to say, until the let me go in May, since no one stays longer than two years). This would provide me with the security of the unemployment support from the insurance/government and would reduce risk. Also, by that time I'm pretty sure that my passive income would be high enough to cover my basic needs. So, that's the safer option, and since my last high risk attempt has failed, I did not want to repeat that again.

Now in the recent times, since I've been more and more focusing on my business, my results at work have diminished tremendously and the longer I go, the more dreadful it becomes.

Since a few weeks, we have a new team leader, who has a very aggressive approach, but also offers great training and my confidence about the company and team has increased.

Today, after his presentation, for the first time I seriously thought about the other alternative:

quit my job in January! This is has a much higher risk, since then I wont get money from the state AND the chances that my passive income will be high enough are much lower. But according to my calculations, I could still make it.

Of COURSE, once I quit my job a great deal of energy will become availably to me, so my results will be much higher, but on the other hand, I don't have enough savings to cover my gaps.

I will think about this very throughly in the next few days and then make my decision! I can't believe I'm doing it!!

Ivan
11-03-2013, 05:44 AM,
Crazy, after making that decision yesterday I started acting today. It's amazing how deep I am in my comfort zone again! No wonder nothing has been working lately Smile. It's also amazing, how easy it is, when one does not pay attention, to get back into it. The only solution: action!
11-04-2013, 02:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 02:53 PM by Ivan.)
OMG. amazing stuff is happening. We have a new team leader in my networking company and he is one of the most powerful dudes I've ever met!

His trainings are amazing, so are his presentations. And now he offered something astonishing. We are going to have a 'Money Camp", 50 people from our team are going to gather, for three days, working from 8 am to 2 am. There will be chefs, fitness coaches and sleeping facilities. It's gonna be like a bootcamp. His goal is to get to one of the highest positions in our company this month, something which has never been done he claims (in such a short time, he only started two weeks ago). And all of that for FREE (of course he gets the benefit from the team building that happens during these days). That's the beauty of network marketing!

Now, I had to make a "hard" decision. At the same time, there was a piano master class to which I wanted to go for the last six years. I even already signed up. But I realized that this is a sign and that I MUST take advantage of this opportunity.

Three important advantages: making more money by signing up more people, leaning the skills to continue, but most importantly belonging to a strong team, and getting to know the people closely. Amazing!

Now I have upped up my goals: reach the emerald rank this month. If I do it now, the next time I get it, I get a fancy car and 5000$ bonus.

Seriously worth striving for Smile.

On to financial freedom!!

updates coming soon.
Ivan

Oh, and also, I started tapping the PPC again. And look what's happening already Smile
11-04-2013, 06:12 PM,
Awesome, Ivan ... glad to hear about everything opening up for you Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com