Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erika Awakening Retires from Public Life for a Little While
03-17-2013, 02:16 PM,
RE: Erika Awakening Retires from Public Life
Yes, and those words are meaningless unless you actually integrate them into the root chakra and the other lower chakras.

Don't coach the coach with spiritual bullshit, my friend. Until you are teaching people at my level, you are here to learn. If you continue spouting spiritual bullshit without actually doing the work, you won't be commenting here anymore. It's not that the quotations are not wonderful - they are - but you are one who quit instead of making the commitment. We are not going to play the bullshit game here.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-17-2013, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013, 02:19 PM by Erika Awakening.)
I suggest you renew your commitment if you wish to comment here. I think you chickened out on this one:

http://tapsmarter.com/power

That would be the place to re-engage.

Another one that addresses the passive-aggressive spiritual bullshit is this one:

http://tapsmarter.com/anger
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
03-18-2013, 02:00 PM,
I like Ether's comment! Something there resonated with me.

I can so relate to this decision. I am taking a week off of any serious stuff at the moment. A week to meditate, take care of my body, tap tap tap the videos and make room for clarity as it seems to be missing me by miles.

I often post what I would thing some profound stuff on facebook or rather I share things that resonate and are profound to me. Funny, my one page web creation on cake recipes gets far more attention. WTF?

Not even going into my forum and how this also resonates with me there, I will save that one for my thread.

I support you in this Erika!
03-20-2013, 09:00 AM,
Thanks for your support, Robin. I'm focusing a lot on recording EFT tapping videos to release shame right now.

And yeah, I find it very perturbing that people are so attracted to that which will not make their life better, and so avoidant of doing the real transformation. It's another issue I need to do a lot of tapping on, because the world isn't going to be ready for this teaching until I change my mind about the world! Lol Smile

Yea, there is something that needs to get aligned before we go in and shake up your forum ... Heart

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-07-2013, 09:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 09:53 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Hey everyone,

So I don't know how much more I really am going to have to say. Words are seeming increasingly less useful these days.

Nor do I see myself chasing any more goals, like making more money or writing a best-seller, or generating a bigger audience. I've been on enough hamster wheels in my life to know that they all end up in the same place. A place called nowhere.

"Each thing you value here is but a chain that binds you to the world, and it will serve no other end but this. For everything must serve the purpose you have given it, until you see a different purpose there. The only purpose worthy of your mind this world contains is that you pass it by, without delaying to perceive some hope where there is none. Be you deceived no more. The world you see holds nothing that you want."

Right now my intuition is saying that the journey from here on out is all letting go ... letting go of goals, letting go of words, letting go of all the useless crap of this world. I don't envision myself "building" much of anything from here on out. I would imagine it'll just be further simplification.

I want to thank you all again for sharing the journey with me. Heart

Love,
Erika Awakening

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com