Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
07-29-2012, 08:28 PM,
RE: 30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Wow, Dianne, thanks for sharing. So glad for your release.Heart

I tapped 22-25 yesterday. I thought it was interesting that the streaming stuck on 25 with Erika saying, "I just don't think I am going to get my miracle". Hummm! I couldn't get the last minute or so. It seems like each video does stir up more stuff. In between videos I tuned into some grief again.

Today, I tapped the rest of the challenge. The last couple of videos I felt some new space open up. More clarity and hope that I can achieve the intimacy with God that I have always wanted. The last couple of days my ear drainage and itching was severe, again. Today it's better and I noticed my lips are broke out with dry skin real bad. I think they are getting better since finishing the challenge. I really loved the concept that all our wishes will still be fulfilled. It reminded me of a passage in ACIM that says that the Holy Spirit is holding all our answers to questions we have ever asked, until we are ready to receive them. It may not mean the same thing, but I wondered. A lovely thought!

Today I had some breakthroughs and insights in to some of my karmic loops. Stopped one in its tracks so effectively today that I felt a lot of joy. What a big shift. My commitment to awareness is really paying off. I had some really great moments of insight while tapping on my own.

I look forward to going through this challenge again. I have some challenges with a few videos here and there I missed, so I want to complete and then go through all of them again.