Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM,
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Day 1-I couldn't get the videos to load on my computer. Then all the videos from other challenges I had already loaded disappeared. I had this happen before, so thought if I just logged out and back in, it would work. I tried that a few times and even cleared my cache, but with no luck, so I changed computers and was able to start on the videos. Then while they were loading I thought I would go to the forum and write about the video I had just watched and I couldn't log in and that computer no matter what. So I changed computers and was able to log in.

So the topic is tapping on resistance!!

My left ear and eye itched all through the beginning and I also noticed both of my ears had that plugged feeling throughout the video.

I have noticed that some things that used to have appeal, don't, now that I have tapped so many videos. Lately, I have lost my interest in sweets. Thats a pretty big deal. My son and I go to the movies as it is something we like to do together, I have fallen asleep during all the movies we have gone to, for the past 3 or 4 months. I feel myself loose interest, it has nothing to do with being tired, usually. Before that it happened a few times, but only when it was a late movie.

I am one to take especially good care of my physical appearance. I notice that I don't spend much time thinking about what I am going to wear or how to fix my hair. I just kind of go with whatever, which is a big deal for me to loosen up on. I still am pretty meticulous, but less planned and more go with the flow.

It will be interesting to see the results of this challenge.

I had a headache this week and it's rare that I get them, even though severe headaches were common for me most of my life. So something was getting stirred up and likely having to do with my connection with God.

This is going to be pretty awesome, I can feel it. I did have some anxiety stirred up by the end of the video.
06-25-2012, 01:45 AM,
RE: 30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Thanks for sharing Elaine. I have most of the video descriptions available now here:

http://tapsmarter.com/crown
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-26-2012, 05:37 PM,
Day 2 was amazing for clearing negative karma, yesterday. I was totally thrown off by how much negativity and anger I felt by the time I finished the video. I admit that I woke up in a funk, but after meditating on my ACIM Lesson, i felt really good, but this video was great for stirring it up for me. I did some more tapping on my own and then was disoriented and confused all the day. I missed the deadline 3:00 for getting my wire transfer to Erika and then I got online for our session last night, completely forgetting that we were not having it yesterday. Lol!!

I am learning to just BE with these emotions and not try judge them or fight them. Of course, tapping is great for moving through and tuning in to what is going on. All I really knew was that it meant a shift was coming and that I didn't really need to figure anything out.

I did go to another level of Holosync last week.

Day 3-Today, I woke up feeling completely better and before I did the 3rd video in this series, I had the most productive day so far since I started my business. So the second video did wonders for me, once I integrated it, which took a lot of hours.

The 3rd video video helped me get in tune with some more resistance, which showed up more as anxiety in the heart area. It felt true that it wasn't safe to get close to God after all that happened to other spiritual leaders. My neck was pretty tight and had some pain by the end.
I followed this video with 2 videos in the 30 Day Powerful Communication Challenge. Improving Our Ability to Empathize and Erasing Our Fear of Fame. Very helpful and timely and helped me to integrate the 3rd video,as I was feeling alive and happy.

I love this challenge. I have always wanted to open myself to God and receive and now I have the opportunity.
06-26-2012, 06:07 PM,
Strap on your seatbelt.......lol... I have a feeling that its gonna be..............?!

Thank you for all that you share, Elaine!!! xoCoolHeart
06-26-2012, 07:10 PM,
Hooray! It feels great reading your experiences with the videos Heart

My overwhelming thought and feeling since I completed the series is "it's okay, God is taking care of it." And He has been Smile

I'm going to tap the whole series again in the next few days, as I went back and tapped all of Intuition again, and now it feels like there is more to integrate with Crown Chakra.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-28-2012, 06:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 06:47 AM by elaineenlightening.)
(06-26-2012, 07:10 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: Hooray! It feels great reading your experiences with the videos Heart

My overwhelming thought and feeling since I completed the series is "it's okay, God is taking care of it." And He has been Smile

I'm going to tap the whole series again in the next few days, as I went back and tapped all of Intuition again, and now it feels like there is more to integrate with Crown Chakra.

Thank you for sharing your impression!

A can appreciate that, because I keep going back to the intuition challenge, too! I am certainly feeling more God-centered lately.

Day 4-I didn't feel so much resistance during the beginning of this video, while tapping on resistance to returning to God and love. At first, I felt more joy and light-heartedness and then I had a shift to overwhelming sadness. It felt like my heart was breaking as I tuned in the importance of this message. The world needs this so much. I am so grateful to a part of this movement to bring light and truth to the world. By the end I definitely tuned in to the fear that its too much for me to do, I am not equipped.

What a great video for seeing how my resistance to returning to God and love is holding my brothers and sisters of the world back.

I am ready to be more powerful about this, starting right NOW!
06-28-2012, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012, 12:13 PM by Annbros.)
I am loving reading about your experience Elaine and I feel a purchase coming on! Smile
06-28-2012, 12:17 PM,
Yeah, this Crown Chakra Opening is awesome! Learn more here: http://tapsmarter.com/crown

For those who don't have it yet, remember there is one more day to take advantage of my special offer:

Until Friday June 29 only, I want to give you an extra good reason to get the Crown Chakra Opening Challenge now. When you purchase by Friday at http://tapsmarter.com/crown, you can also get one of the other Advanced products for 50% off, OR the original Financial Abundance Challenge for zero cost, OR a private one-on-one coaching session with me (80 full minutes) for $597 (which is 40% off my regular rate).

To see the other products that are available with this offer, see the Erika Awakening catalog here: https://www.erikaawakening.com/tapsmarte...php?tid=46

If you'd like to take advantage of this awesome offer, just email or private message me to make arrangements, and I will take care of you personally. This is a very intimate business, and I like to make sure that all of my clients and customers are happy.

Love,
Erika Awakening

Again, until Friday only, when you buy the new Crown Chakra Opening Challenge here, http://tapsmarter.com/crown, you can also get one of the other Advanced products for 50% off, OR the original Financial Abundance Challenge for zero cost, OR a private one-on-one coaching session with me (80 full minutes) for $597 (which is 40% off my regular rate). But only until Friday, June 29, so please reply to this email and get in touch with me today Smile

Product catalog is here: https://www.erikaawakening.com/tapsmarte...php?tid=46

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
06-28-2012, 08:26 PM,
Day 5-I didn't look ahead at the video topics and I was really amazed to see this one was on the sadness felt in the last video. I had really tuned in to it yesterday and again today. I absolutely resonated with the wording and stayed present during this round of tapping. At one point I was weeping audibly. I wasn't as sad by the end, but I did feel a throbbing in my temples, across my forehead and the top of my head afterwards.

This is a totally powerful video. I am so glad to clear the fears of failing to open my crown chakra fully. Heart
06-30-2012, 05:13 PM,
Day 6-Tapping on fear of being alone...very interesting timing. Today I have been really sad about my friend moving away. This friend was the manager at my Get In Shape For Women studio. I have shared part of my journey with her on FB. For now, I will just say that today it hit me that she is the only local friend I have that resonates with me (except for my children who are wonderful support) and how much I will miss her. So when I did this video, I was already in tune with loneliness. I also signed the last documents to finalize the sale of the studio. There was a lot to let go of and let God. I have been tuning in to all the ego fears of being alone all day and feel much better after this video. I almost didn't do this video because I was already sad, but I felt compelled to, and I am so glad I did.