Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
07-13-2012, 10:21 AM,
RE: 30 Day Crown Chakra Challenge
Day 7~Invoking Archangel Michael. I absolutely love calling on Him. I am sure that as much as I resonate with Him, that I am still learning to be truly open to His presence and guidance.

I had plenty of fear and sadness. I was teary and choked up at my fear of Union with my brothers and sisters in God.

I had a lot of anger yesterday. I drive across the river to Kansas to go to my Flow Session and for acupuncture on Thursdays. The other drivers were really pissing me off. I had one guy try to run me off the road after tailing me in the fast lane. I was going 70MPH in a 65 MPH zone! I mention it because it is symbolic of my fear of Union.

I have been in high stress and extreme overwhelm all week. Which is why I am focusing on this chakra clearing. I have run myself ragged, barely allowing myself 5 hours of sleep per night, thinking needed get more done. Working till 2 in the morning. Punishing myself for not being more efficient because i am slogging away at my work. I realized yesterday that I am paralyzed by fear. Literally. I over think and cogitate. Not a new phenomenon for me, its just really pronounced right now. I believe this is also rooted in fear of Union. Receiving money, love everything is related.

This video was awesome timing and good clearing came of it....onward....
07-13-2012, 02:01 PM,
Day 8~Clearing Shame, just what the doctor ordered. This spoke to my fears and anxiety of late perfectly. All the non deserving stuff needed addressed. Still feel some sadness.

Day 9~another powerful video and clearing resistance to being a Light worker. I experienced quite a bit of dissociation and resistance. More tapping needed on this. I do deserve to be a Powerful Lightworker and to have the life of my dreams.

Day 9~again

Day 10~Fear of being too powerful to open my crown chakra. Things got intense for me too during the video and then I had a nice release by the end. I am so excited to have a video to clear the need to relate to my body with sickness and instead go right to emotion and intuition and then let it go. This spoke to the heart of what my deepest desires are, now that my awareness has been raised by reading and studying A Course in Miracles. While tapping on abundance flowing freely in to my life, my puppy Lady, went over and tried to dump her water dish over and spill it. My first thought was, my cup is overflowing with abundance.

Day 11~Integrating Our Crown Chakra with our root chakra for money miracles-I had intense itching in my left ear and blocked throat chakra throughout this video until the end. This was a wonderful video and I really felt tuned in during it. My puppy Lady came over and cuddled on my lap and put her head on my breast during this video, she just looked in my eyes with such love. She is still in my lap, too. She usually stays in my lap long enough for a good loving and then cuddles up by my right hip, but she stayed on my lap and got cozy cramped in front of the lap desk and computer.Heart
07-14-2012, 06:36 AM,
Day 12~Right before this wonderful video on integrating crown and heart chakra (just what I needed this morning)Heart, I was reading in ACIM about whether you will offer your brother a thorn or a lilly. So when Erika talked about putting "barbed wire around her heart", it seemed like an interesting parallel. I felt really tender and loving and touched by the end of the video. Erika is so "real" again in this video, which I truly appreciate. I have come to love animals and people in depths like never before since HBR has come in to my life. I appreciate the opportunity to integrate heart and crown chakra's for deeper and consistent love. I love seeing Fritz at the crown of the chair. So sweet!
07-18-2012, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012, 01:52 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Day 13- I just inadvertently deleted my entire post to day 13 when I was finishing up with it. Lol! Hmmm, I saw a clean slate to start with...releasing existential angst....I'll just say that I had some low level anxiety at the end, too. I am not one to be attached to material things...I understand the confusion as the things of this world lose their old significance including goals. Until, Erika, I couldn't find anyone with faith in God and belief in the impossible ( I believed). I am so blessed to be on board with the most powerful system on the planet. What an amazing opportunity!! I am sitting here with the most beautiful view of the ocean through my window. Really neat for a small town Missouri girl. I am sooo grateful to God for my blessings.

Day 14-Letting go of anger for God..I had strong dissociation at the beginning of the video, too. Then there was a place where I totally checked out, so I rewound it and checked out at the exact same place again, then again the third time, so that the fourth time I rewound it and grabbed my journal to record exactly what I was refusing to hear, when it got to that exact same spot, the phone rang, I had the computer on my lap which was on a pillow, my headset on, the journal and pen in my hand and by the time I got the other side of the bed they were gone. (I doubt if it was Erika:-),we prefer to text but only one bar out here...It was probably room service following up to see if I was happy with what I ordered.) I rewound it again, the part I was tuning out was, "what if I did integrate my throat my crown chakra? I wonder if my prayers would get answered?", and then finished the video. Lot's of resistance and half yawns instead of nice big ones like Erika. So I rewound it again and did the whole thing with less dissociation and two big yawns at the end. Wow, I really needed that one.

Day 15-Soulmates and Divine Union.

This was pretty amazing for me today. Last nights tapping with Erika included intimacy, first time in all these months that we have broached that subject with me personally. I love how it all ties in to union with God. Since I have never experienced a soulmate relationship and kind of gave up on the whole marriage thing a few years ago, decision rooted in guilt, I now am hopeful of finding my soulmate. I don't do much fantasizing about it either. My main focus has been my children, they are so great, and I don't want another man to cause issues again like my ex did. Erika and I tapped, last night, on the pain my children experienced and how it is a reflection of my guilt. My ear inside and out started itching exactly when Erika's itching started. My lower back hurt,too. Much better now. This video was so timely and wonderful!! Heart

I'm off to the spa now for my hot stone message. I never had one, we'll see!Big Grin
07-18-2012, 03:54 PM,
I just tapped 16 & 17 in the lovely soaking tub in my room here at Bodega Bay Resort and Spa. More tapping on soulmate and divine union. These are wonderful videos. All I can say is that I resonate with wanting tantric sex and divine union. I felt really tuned in on these two videos and now off to tap with Erika and then some more yin yoga. Cool! Btw, the hot stone message was neat~
07-19-2012, 10:03 AM,
Day 18-Father Healing-

"Even though I may have some Father issues and I may be projecting these on to God....", Okay this couldn't be more timely.

The theme for yesterday, here at Bodega Bay on retreat with Erika, was avoiding intimacy. Learning to be direct. Why do I not want to be fully seen. They go hand in hand.

Several issues came to the surface...so glad I tapped the Crown Chakra Challenge in the yesterday, A.M, too. One situation with my message therapist and another with my long time friend...both issues evolved because of lack of intimacy (with God, ultimately, my choice)

My Dad was a grudge holder. He would write long letters filled with grievances against my sister and brother and mail it to me when I was in school. Another pattern I see clearly is one where I create circumstances where there are misunderstandings and I withdraw (avoid being direct) because of how it caused pain as a child to do so. (My mom and my ex, form my perspective, would get offended if I confronted misunderstandings head on, so I learned to with draw because it was too painful to be told my perception was wrong.) We've been healing the breach the between heaven and earth this week, mother and father healing.

Last night, this happened with Erika, and I avoided the real problem, (I felt confused about what the real issue was....I see now this was subconscious avoidance because of perceived pain.) when she asked why I seemed different at supper. It was something she said when we met for supper that triggered the belief that I had screwed up by misinterpreting the earlier conversation, and then I unconsciously skirted the issue instead of being direct by saying things that were true, but not the real problem. (Justification for avoidance.) When I got to my room, I was able to see the same pattern, avoiding intimacy, as the issue. As soon as I got in my room it was clear that I was angry and why, so I tapped on it last night and this morning. I am so thankful for this video as it was perfect timing. So healing. "I am NOT a powerless child anymore. I AM A POWERFUL CO CREATOR WITH GOD!"

BTW, Going on this retreat is so intimate that if you want transformation, then you WILL HAVE IT, because Erika will call you on your BS and just by interacting so intimately from day to day the patterns will become clear. What a fabulous opportunity! Thank you God!!
07-19-2012, 07:20 PM,
Powerful revelations and transformations in the making!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanx for keeping us posted!!!Heart
07-19-2012, 10:57 PM,
Yeah we've really covered a lot of ground during this retreat, which is awesome because the main theme was grounding Smile

It's amazing how every little detail during an event like this happens for a reason, to bring a new layer of the subconscious mind to the light. It's been really wonderful to have this opportunity Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
07-27-2012, 03:25 PM,
It was a totally awesome experience, Erika.

I tapped 19-21 and felt the resistance. Letting go of idols has really helped me to see when I am tempted to have idols. Several incidents have occurred where I would normally fall in to victim mentality. But it was like I could hear Erika voice reminding me that these things are idols, if we make them seem valuable. That's the benefit of the retreat, it is like I have Erika's presence with me holding me accountable.Heart

Today, I had 1 hour to tap videos. I had Crown Chakra and Balancing Masculine and Feminine already loaded on one computer. The volume was not working. It's so interesting because today I have been tapping on the ear drainage which started back up. I was tapping on the avoidance of past pain of being responsible for family issues and I touched on some deep grief briefly. I felt the rejection and neglect. I cried. So, I felt instantly that I didn't want to hear any more that would bring up more pain. By the time I reloaded them again only to have the same issue, I went to another computer and loaded. They are working fine, but it was time for my granddaughter to come. Heart

Today has been a day of lot's of resistance. I scheduled the radio talk show for Monday, so I believe there is fear coming up about being seen and any other fears that could pop up. Everything happens for a reason. I am committed to staying aware of the avoidance of pain and grief. Staying grounded.

I plan to tap videos after my granddaughter falls asleep tonight.Big Grin
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM,
Thanx for sharing Elaine!!! I had been in MASSIVE RESISTANCE.....stopped tapping altogether.........and my business slowed to a halt.....allowed me to uplevel and clear grief!!! When I finally did tap the "resistance to tapping" and "turning anger into gold"......they literally touched on what i had been avoiding!!! love the synchronicities!!! I was having massive anger towards men and feeling betrayed and abandoned.......... (Dad and exhusband to name a few!!!)while yet giving my power away to men b/c 'they are/were superior'.........such BS!!! got clear and omg did i cry buckets of tears.........before i even tapped.......so much that my belly literally ached. Didn't realize I had this stuffed soooooo deeply until after I released it. I look forward to hearing your results.......I am off to tap one of the challenges!!! HeartCool