Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
private coaching session v.s tapping videos
09-27-2016, 08:14 PM,
private coaching session v.s tapping videos
Hi Erika,

if the private coaching session (and audio after that) helps one to continue releasing energies at a deep & specific level, won't that lead to the challenges tapping videos and gold membership videos be less useful eventually? After all, the tapping videos are not customized to the users, and hence less intense. Or do you have any examples to show that both work in tandem & serve different purposes?
10-05-2016, 09:26 PM,
RE: private coaching session v.s tapping videos
All right, so I'm thinking this is worthy of a full blog article ... hoping time frees up after the next couple days. Private coaching and video products work in tandem with each other. Far better together, and definitely not a replacement for each other.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
10-05-2016, 09:44 PM,
(10-05-2016, 09:26 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: All right, so I'm thinking this is worthy of a full blog article ... hoping time frees up after the next couple days. Private coaching and video products work in tandem with each other. Far better together, and definitely not a replacement for each other.

Sure. Looking forward to your blog post Smile
10-11-2016, 08:06 PM,
I know you already saw it, Hans. For anyone else reading this thread, I answered his question here:

http://erikaawakening.com/products-vs-coaching/
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com