Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
04-27-2013, 07:35 AM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
I love hearing this. Isn't it powerful to see how it works? What we give we receive! I am so happy for you to.Heart

I created my first vlog and did only a three minute tapping at the end on releasing fears about going on my trip to Bali. _"How Excitement can Be Fear in Disguise" The whole thing was very spontaneous and inspired. As raw as my first vlog is I had an immediate shift that was massive in regards to how I react when tech stuff isn't working out. This new level of calm has carried over into other areas of my life. I share the experience in my second vlog "How Big Shifts Open Up New Aspects For Healing Long Standing Patterns" I believe the shift came because I received what I gave. I am having a blast while busting through many fears all at once.Heart
04-28-2013, 07:01 AM,
That's brilliant Elaine. Keep vlogging!

My coaching session with Erika yesterday was very powerful. Things that keep me stuck are buried so deep I am not even aware of them on a conscious level. Lots of it revolves around my relationship (or lack) with my Dad. I have lots to tap about on my holiday this week to get clearing the stuff that is keeping me stuck.

I'm still choosing the curious route and becoming aware of whatever it is that sets me off and where the feelings are coming from. The past is something I am working on clearing to benefit even more.
04-30-2013, 01:20 PM,
So while we are on the topic of seeing the miracle in the mishap lol, here is the advantage of keeping yourself in a state of miracle-readiness. In this situation of an unfortunate theft, I actually ended up ahead financially because she not only gave me a credit equal to what was stolen, she also comped the first massage treatment. So happy to feel much more in my power after these years of EFT tapping Erika Awakening style Smile

http://postfeminine.com/fear-of-vulnerability
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-04-2013, 05:16 PM,
That is great, Ann, I am reaping the rewards of all that coaching and becoming grounded and present to my feelings and emotions. I am truly being blessed with miracles as I address these on my Vlog, with only a very short tapping round included.Heart

So happy to hear of your miracle, Erika!Wink
05-05-2013, 12:10 PM,
I've been away on holiday hence the silence on this forum, yet loads happening! Ah the peace and quiet of days without television and lots of walking and eating fresh fish and good food. It also gave me time to do lots more reading of ACIM and think about all the stuff I have been learning with Erika. The friend who came with me remarked on how calm I was and how things don't seem to bother me. I didn't even get triggered when she said negative things about EFT. I won't spend my time trying to change the opinion of someone who is not ready to hear the message. It seems to be a recurring theme in my life at the moment and one friend has suddenly stopped contacting me to discuss her worries, which I am sure is down to all the stuff I am working on.

Oh and before I went away I followed Erika's example and emailed someone who has refused to talk to me for four years after accusing me of being a bad friend. They actually replied and were quite chatty so time to write a reply.

Loads of stuff being processed and it is all good. I even had a very productive conversation with my brother around money: after all my fears about raising the subject there was no drama and he was really helpful.
05-06-2013, 07:29 AM,
Thanks for sharing the latest, Ann. It's awesome that you are feeling more the peace and quiet and non-reactiveness. And yet also being more direct with people and resolving long unresolved issues. That's how it's done. Great stuff Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-07-2013, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013, 04:09 AM by Annbros.)
Guilt.

That one word used to have so much power over me - in the Catholic church women are held up as being responsible for bad stuff and so classed as guilty. I have spent my whole life feeling guilty or being told to feel guilty ('If you don't eat your dinner children in Africa will die' - easy to believe when you are nine years old).

I did the Guilt challenge again and then, while on holiday, really, really looked at how it was serving me and finally realised it wasn't! So I took the decision to stop feeling guilty and focus on my choices. If the choice is congruent guilt ceases to exist and of course mistakes are all part of the learning process.

So, having not eaten wheat in weeks, I chose to have half of a sticky toffee pudding on holiday and enjoy it. No guilt! I treated myself to some lovely fig and grape organic body lotion (had to leave it up there as it was too big to go in hand luggage, but it will be brought down for me in June) and no guilt there either.

Decided that I rather like this and it is making for a much happier life.

And boy, the relief! Smile
05-10-2013, 07:15 AM,
My Dad.

I had an 'OK' relationship with my dad in as far as it went. He was never really engaged with the family and carried on living like a single man after he was married.

So this week I tapped through all the issues I had written down in terms of my relationship with him. They were quite challenging ones to be honest and yet, it was surprisingly easy to do. I think I finally found peace and deleted all the resentment I had felt towards him for most of my life and learned to accept his actions in terms of doing the best he could with the resources he had.

I can remember him in a much more positive light and focus more on the good stuff.
05-10-2013, 10:34 AM,
Glad to hear this. And it's also perfectly okay if there is still resentment and grief that needs to be worked through ... these parental relationships can have a lot of layers, and I find it helpful to give myself permission to be upset as long as necessary in order to have a true clearing rather than a "rushed" clearing ... Heart

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-14-2013, 04:36 AM,
I've been doing the Health Beauty and Fitness Challenge and, I think it is no coincidence that, in a mammoth two day tapping session of the videos I get my first cold in 27 months out of nowhere: one minute I was fine and next a raging sore throat. I have been tapping on it every day since Sunday when it arrived and it is refusing to budge, which is interesting. Maybe it is telling me to take a rest and/or slow down a little more as I have been focused on 'doing' in recent days rather than 'being'.