Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
15 week miracle course
11-08-2013, 03:21 PM,
RE: 15 week miracle course
This is so funny: I tapped on the skype issue and, when I took a peek at it the other day it was working! Then my skype recorder wouldn't record, and my tech guy explained it was because I had used the skype app rather than download it onto my computer, so I did that and I think it is all working ok.

Things all finally sorted and now back to just one computer - hoorah!

I'm so much more aware of people's limiting beliefs and becoming less tolerant of people who want to moan about the same things over and over again. Looking at perhaps being a bit more compassionate regarding the latter!
11-09-2013, 11:25 PM,
Glad to hear your computer is working again Ann Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
11-13-2013, 08:02 AM,
Wow, what a session with Erika yesterday. Really brought up a lot of stuff that I am still resisting and it was a really revealing session!
01-26-2014, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 08:07 AM by Annbros.)
Just to demonstrate the power of tapping and how sometimes it is easy to forget:

Yesterday I opened up the file of my latest novel. I was expecting to see 127 pages or 60,000 words; instead I had the first three pages and 1,750 words. I hunted around my folders and files, knowing that it has been saved multiple times since that first three pages, but to no avail. By now I was starting to worry and admonish myself for relying on my cloud and not saving it in other locations as I have always done. I searched for a solution on the internet, texted my tech guy in town and nothing gave me a solution.

I burst into tears at the thought of three weeks of work lost. Then I started tapping, mainly to calm me down, I was in such a state. After tapping I was suddenly inspired to go on a forum and asked if anyone knew how to get my file back.

Then I went and did the cleaning. Having tapped I was calmer and the thoughts coming into my head were that it would all be ok and God would look out for me and there was a solution. I could see it really clearly.

An hour later there was a response to my question on the forum and voila, I got my file back. I think if it wasn't for the tapping I would have been totally unable to think straight and find a solution as I had searched the internet and the MS sites to no avail.

So another lesson about the power of tapping (and having multiple backups!)
02-01-2014, 09:30 PM,
I am so happy you recovered the file, and that you remember to tap when things got sketchy!
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com