Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eternal Youth Challenge
05-03-2012, 07:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012, 07:46 PM by elaineenlightening.)
Eternal Youth Challenge
Day 1-I did this one last night late and I got so relaxed during it, that I fell immediately to sleep after it was over. I am excited to uncover blocks and reversals and create some amazing results. The first video was great as Erika cleared fears of failing.

Erika told me she was creating this product back when I first started coaching with her. I couldn't wait for it to come out. I have always projected to be strong, healthy, active and fit no matter what age I am. I feel better in my 50's than I did when I was young. I have more stamina and better muscle tone now than when i was in high school and I was a basketball athlete. So i totally resonate with this product. Erika did catch me saying that I wanted to grow old gracefully. She said, "How about not growing old at all!" Yes, Ma'am, I want some of that!! I am in!

Day 2-I am so in to this challenge. I never considered the disorientation caused by eternal youth. It makes perfect sense. I have believed that by healing my mind, God would heal my scoliosis, my lazy eye, hearing damage along with my thyroid and skin condition. I quite cold turkey on my prescription drugs several weeks ago. I haven't looked back. The symptoms of low thyroid, of which I was on drugs for, were worse while on the drugs, than they are now. And that was after being tested and told my levels were good. I have been so blessed!! It's only going to get better!! I love eternal youth!!
05-04-2012, 12:25 AM,
RE: Eternal Youth Challenge
What great insights Elaine! Looking forward to reading more.
05-04-2012, 12:45 AM,
This is AWESOME!!! I am ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL AND POWERFUL....... love this and thanx for the shares!!! HeartCool
05-04-2012, 10:33 PM,
Day 3-This video got me in the same totally relaxed state as the first video, so that I was slurring my words and feeling the desire to drift to sleep. I am not sure, but something powerful is happening.

I, too, have a lot of limiting beliefs to clear from reading history and encyclopedia's. I do remember reading them as a child, for fun.

I resisted buying in to the old age "rules" and genetic's are hereditary. For instance, my mom had breast cancer and I never thought that I would have it just because she did. I am not sure why I have been tuned into this possibility and not others.

Erika, I am so grateful for your balanced approach to eating. When you put that post of FB about sugar, the timing was perfect for me. I was convincing myself once again to stay away from white sugar, completely. I just realized that when I get a "sugar" headache, maybe it is showing my anger at God and I relate it to my dad not picking me up to get ice cream when he promised to.

It wasn't till about a year ago, that it was brought to my attention that being flexible, strong and having stamina can happen with out working out. I owned a fitness facility at the time! So I appreciated Erika bringing that out. Wow, so much to give to the Holy Spirit to undo!

I chose Eternal Youth!! Starting right NOW!
05-04-2012, 11:39 PM,
So strange, some of what I've posted here seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I posted these photos on Facebook today showing a hair on my head that turned from white back to brown: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...=1&theater
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-05-2012, 10:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2012, 11:09 PM by elaineenlightening.)
(05-04-2012, 11:39 PM)Erika Awakening Wrote: So strange, some of what I've posted here seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I posted these photos on Facebook today showing a hair on my head that turned from white back to brown: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...=1&theater

Day 4- I felt sleepy again at first and then felt revived and more alive by the end.

What came up for me was a new thought in regards to the headache comment I made previously. My mom had severe headaches throughout her life and so I can see that I learned to cope with life in similar ways. A chiropractor told us that we had the same pattern of issues in the neck. Since my mom is suffering from severe dementia, I realized that I have been in denial about the fact that the similarities in how we have dealt with stress does make me a candidate for memory loss. I have been saying all along that just because my mom has memory loss doesn't mean I will. During this video I became aware of how reversed I am about all this.

Of course, I have been doing the work to change these family patterns, but now that I can see this for what it is, I can clear this on a new level.

My left ear itched down deep inside during this video, so part of me doesn't think it's okay to hear this stuff and a part of me probably doesn't want to hear it.
05-06-2012, 02:04 PM,
Day 5-I don't know the difference between trance and sleepy, but I get so relaxed during these videos.

I had such painful cycles all through my life. Now, I wonder what that all means?

Speaking of seasons, it reminded my of how I bought into for years the seasons approach to what colors to wear. That was the first thing I thought of. I don't follow that anymore as it was too limiting.

Anyway, I definately resonated with needing to clear a lot around this topic. I am ready to be more powerful about this. I am so much more aware of what the limiting beliefs are concerning Eternal Youth.
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM,
Day 6-Anti-aging does oppose aging, I hadn't thought about that in regards to this term before. I knew that what you resist persists and that I didn't want to be engaged in anything that is in opposition, but I have bought in to the anti-aging phenomena.

I am ready to embrace Eternal Youth. Skin, hair, nails, everything. This is really exciting!! I have a whole new vision for my life. So sweet!!
05-08-2012, 02:36 PM,
Day 7-My goodness, there is a lot of ingrained beliefs surrounding death and aging. I hadn't even thought about the fact that my name is on a gravestone with my husband, until this video! Eee Gads, when your name is engraved in stone it sure seems real!! I am sooooo grateful for The Course In Miracles, because, my new belief system understands that nothing in this physical world has any meaning except the meaning we give it. It seems to bring comfort to my mother-in-law and my children to see my name on the stone. I chose to see it as meaning nothing and will be sure and guard my visions carefully!! This video raised a lot more awareness around the fear of not having faith that tapping into Eternal Youth is possible. I believe, I believe.....in Eternal Youth!!
05-08-2012, 02:41 PM,
Thanks for sharing, Elaine. And since I recorded those 30 videos, I have thought of dozens of other death-based beliefs that we just take for granted. In fact we say them every day, such as "for the rest of my life" (assuming life will end). Or "until death do us part." Pure ego. It's going to be at least another 30 videos to clear it all.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com