Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
05-03-2012, 06:43 PM,
30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Day 1-I grew up in a church with a hierarchal system that was male dominated. I am so glad Erika addressed that in this video. I remember not even being allowed to stand on the stage or raised area at the front of the church when performing the special music for the service. That was for priesthood only. We had to ask the priesthood for permission to do everything. The pianist had to play the hymns that the Elder in charge chose. This is a lot of baggage to release. I bought in to all of this in my marriages to priesthood members, too. I am so excited about continuing to get my power back by tapping on all these obstacles. Thank you, Erika for this product!! I certainly need it, and NOW!
05-04-2012, 11:04 PM,
RE: 30 Day Powerful Intuition Challenge
Day 2-So glad to be clearing reversals. I always thought I was such a faithful believer in God, until HBR, and now, to be honest, I have been really angry with God. Early in my 15 Week Miracle Program, Erika pointed out that, because I did not let my dad walk me down the aisle, I may have excluded God, symbolically, from my marriage. I was really a fraud. Anyway, frauds don't exist to God and so I am not buying in to that reality. I also had migraines for as long as I can remember. That's a lot of anger. When I have a migraine there is no part of my head that doesn't hurt. I wonder what the nausea relates to? There are times when I resist hearing from God. I can tell that I love not hearing and hate to hear.

I am so excited to be doing this challenge to help me clear my blocks around hearing my intuition. I have done a lot of clearing on this anger, so I plan on this being really powerful in tuning in to my intuition fully and completely.
05-04-2012, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012, 11:36 PM by Erika Awakening.)
Powerful stuff!! Nausea usually is trauma or shame, they have a very similar feel to them.

And shame = the original separation from God ... so that ties in very closely with everything you are clearing.
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-05-2012, 03:36 AM,
These are great insights for me Elaine, especially around my catholicism: I think I am angry at God for the fact it has become a church dominated by men with women demoted to the sidelines, when it started out with women having equal roles.
05-05-2012, 08:53 AM,
For those reading this thread who don't have this product yet, you can get it here:

http://tapsmarter.com/intuition

The last day to get the introductory price is tomorrow, Sunday, May 6. On Monday, it's going up, so get it now.

Your intuition can help you make vastly more money in a much easier way - as well as make everything else in your life so much more amazing - so it's well worth the investment.

To read my latest miracle reports, go here:

http://spiritualseduction.com/my-cup-runneth-over
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-05-2012, 11:38 PM,
Day 3-I realized after tapping this video that I have already started shifting my energy about speaking out and following my intuition.

I posted a very differing view from what this guys blog article presented. I really felt led to share this perspective that would potentially alleviate the fears that could arise from putting so much stock in external sources of pollution, for the author and the readers. I was given examples to share that came from others to support the idea that it's what we think about that effects what happens to our bodies.

I had a little twinge of fear as I posted the comment, but just saw it for what it was, nothing, and went on.

I received a very nice comment back from the author and it opened the door for further communication. I continued using it as an opportunity to teach healing and expressed my appreciation for his willingness to look deeper.

This was an absolute first for me.

I also posted on another forum a comment on the topic at hand that was a very different viewpoint from any of the threads posted from the past year on positive thinking. I know it didn't come from me, because I would have fretted over the wording for hours.
05-06-2012, 09:20 AM,
Very glad to hear you stepping out from under the control of "other people's opinions" and listening to the Voice for God within you ... this is awesome Smile

Reminder to everyone else that today is the last day to get introductory pricing on the 30-Day Powerful Intuition Challenge - http://tapsmarter.com/intuition

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
05-06-2012, 01:41 PM,
Day 4-God's timing is always perfect. This video was perfect for me right before I begin my mentoring program with Erika, tomorrow. I felt some anxiety around my heart as Erika got into the financial aspects of business. It was like she was reading my mind. I also felt very constricted in my throat at the beginning.

Then when Erika started talking about the "fun" aspect of business, I felt a big shift in my body. I felt light and happy. I even laughed out loud.

Btw, I am also working my way through the Happiness and Fun Challenge and did one video today. This "fun" aspect of life is something I was very dissociated from. I was so serious about life and getting things done efficiently. So tuning into intuition and fun were pretty foreign concepts not too many weeks ago.

Living my passion now by being a coach certainly has improved my enjoyment of life. If I am not careful, though, I can turn any moment into worry and frustration just by projecting my illusions on to the situation.

Onward and upward!!
05-06-2012, 01:57 PM,
What you say resonates with me Elaine!!! Just purchased the Intuition Challenge and haven't touched the fun challenge yet (which I have had for several weeks now.....hmmmn) Just getting ready to tap the intuition......will keep you/us posted!! Thanx

Blessings
Dianne
05-06-2012, 02:14 PM,
YES, please tap those FUN videos (http://tapsmarter.com/fun-product-1, for those who don't already have it).

It's very easy with transformational work to turn it into "hard work," which it is not meant to be. HBR is a magical process, a divine dance with God, and it is fully intended to be FUN. So anyone blocked about having fun with manifesting miracles, please get and tap the Fun Challenge Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com