Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
04-22-2014, 09:58 PM,
Lightbulb  Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
Day 1: I've counting the days for the payment to clear so that I could get started. I went through the videos for day 1 sitting in my car, tapping along watching the screen of my phone. This challenge means a lot to me, especially since I'm living out of my car again. I watched Erika's EFT intro video on Youtube to make sure I got the locations of the points right. After that, I did the first video again. As it was finishing up, I noticed a flash of lighting in the sky! It's only up from here!
04-22-2014, 10:03 PM,
RE: Emmanuel's 30 Day Abundance Challenge
yay Emmanuel !! Way to start your thread here right away - we are cheering you on Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-22-2014, 11:35 PM,
It's great that you are noticing things, such as the lightning. This is all good!
04-23-2014, 12:16 AM,
So glad you put up a photo Annbros, so great to see your face on here Smile

Yes the lightning could be seen as a symbol of power, a great omen Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-23-2014, 08:53 PM,
Day 2: I have a friend that allowed me to stay on their couch. I tapped the day 2 videos before I went out for a little bit today. As I was going through the videos I began pondering whether the whole economic situation is really all just one big abstraction designed to take your power away. I know from the depth of my studies in metaphysics, that there are many practices like astrology, that are exactly that: elaborate constructs designed to take your power away and influence your decision making. I already knew consciously that the economy doesn't affect everyone, and some industries do really well in poor economies. But it's still good to root out any lingering false beliefs just in case.
I already noticed a shift in my mind in how I perceive opportunities, and how I value my time. For example when I'm driving, I tend to courteous, but I realized that always slowing to let someone in, is sacrificing my time. If the road is clear, I can just as easily speed up, and let the other person in behind me, on their own time. I bought some groceries today, I got enough for myself and my friend. I ended up in a conversation with the cashier about bags. The store had previously had some reusable bags in the past, but they didn't last for too long. I suggested that they get in touch with someone to make some high quality cloth bags. I already know someone that makes high quality cloth bags: my mom! I like her bags when I go traveling because they'll put up with things like cramming 2 gallons of full water bottles, and some interesting fist size rocks I find, and not be any worse for wear. I've started referring to them as rock bags because of how durable they are for collecting rocks. I'm gonna follow this and see where it goes!
It's interesting that my friend has been out busy most of the day, so I'd had a lot of quiet time to do some more tapping. In the middle of one video I had a friend call me, and she mentioned that she got a local plant & flower shop to carry a few of her kokodama hanging plants on consignment for her. Even my friends are opening themselves up to the entrepreneurial vibe! I told her that consignment sales are awesome way to sell things because you get a shopkeeper to look after sales opportunities for 8 hours a day, without any of the overhead of running your own store. I've actually done this myself in the past. I had a different local merchant carry some leatherwork that I had done. It's nice when out of the blue, someone says you have a cheque waiting for you.
I've also started on the videos for Day 3 as well. "I can't afford it" has been a long time mantra with myself, and my upbringing. I was raised by a single mom on welfare, and I witnessed a lot of her struggles, and definitely pickup her habits of being thrifty, and being economical with my spending. There were some emotionally charged incidents in the past when I really wanted something, and the excuse of "we can't afford it" was used to turn me down. This has actually been one of the reasons I frequently refuse to ask for help, because I'm afraid of being turned down when I most need it.
I did learn some entrepreneurial stuff from her too. We brought extra money into the household by having garage sales. Towards the end of high school I bought my first computer from money I raised by selling light fixtures that I had pulled out the dumpster and fixed up. I have allowed myself to be convinced that changes in the market have closed off the ease to make money how I used to.
The topic of comfort zones is another one. Because of my high level of mechanical aptitude, my entire world could be falling apart, but I always find a way to cleverly patch it together, and even congratulate myself on how well I've repaired things. I can be very devious in allowing certain situations to perpetuate themselves. The reason I'm living out of my car right now is because I recognized that I had become too comfortable living at my old place. I knew that becoming too comfortable was stagnating my potential. There were other reasons as well, but I knew it was time to serve notice and move on.
Not having a place to fully express my creativity has been something that has been eating away at me. I had a real jonesing this winter to do some woodworking. It's really frustrating not having the facilities to create what I want.
I've also been meowing back whenever I hear Fritz in the background! Tongue
04-23-2014, 09:08 PM,
Fantastic progress already - this is exactly what you want to do ... start noticing your patterns and questioning your beliefs. Perfect. And yes EVERYTHING is a construct so there is no point being at the mercy of any of it... Looking forward to hearing more Smile

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-25-2014, 01:04 AM,
Earlier in the day I went out with my roommate to do some errands. One of our trips took us to an art gallery. The gallery had an exhibit that had a combination of pieces done either to bring attention to poverty and homelessness, or were pieces created by homeless people. It was fascinating to see the different pieces of art. Eventually a conversation came up. The piece that started the conversation was a rolling cart that unfolds into a portable shelter for sleeping. The question came up why doesn't our government distribute things like this for the poor? It's a good question, but it doesn't tackle the root of the issue. I'm sure our local politicians have a fear that if they gave the homeless here mobile sleeping carts, that hordes of homeless from all across the country would come over here to take advantage of it. Homeless is a huge issue in Vancouver. The Downtown Eastside has been referred to as the "poorest postal code in Canada".
We walked around a bit more. We ended up in a communal type area with trees and benches (it had no green space, so I'm not calling it a park). We chatted some people that were sitting on a bench, and my friend shared a smoke. One man asked me if he could borrow my phone to make a phone call. This is the part where I realized that we all have abundance in different areas. For me, I always make sure I have a phone. Even the odd times when I'm chasing people for money, I tell them to pay their phone bill before they pay me. I experimented once with not having a phone, and it really, really can make a mess of your life and slow things down for you. I didn't think very much of lending my phone for a few minutes, but it meant the world for this man to phone his mom and check in with her. Payphones have been disappearing for years. I'm really blessed that I had good credit to get my phone, and that I have a postpaid monthly plan instead of the frequently more expensive pay-as-you-go which cuts you off the moment your balance expires (I'd rather rack up a bill than get cut off). I'm also really blessed that I have a fairly reliable phone, on a large network that gets coverage in even pretty remote places. Come to think of it now, the man asked to use my phone because my friend has been having frequent problems with her iPhone.

When I got back, to do the tapping videos, it was interruptions galore today! I was using my phone because it plays smoother video than my laptop. I had to abort that one because I was being interrupted by phone calls.
I've noticed this pattern of behaviour with other people before. When I'm on the threshold of a major change, all these people I rarely talk to come out of the woodwork and want my attention. It' like they can subconsciously tell that I'm about to disconnect from them permanently, an they need to do their part to maintain the status quo.
Anyways, I dug out my tablet, and ended up jamming the zipper on the bag. That took a while to fix. At some point, I've been juggling 3 devices to make sure that there aren't technology glitches getting in the way of accessing the videos. I have my desktop computer here too. I recently developed some kind of drive error. The other week it started up and launched CHKDSK on a nearly full terabyte drive. I think it's been a week now, and it's still at 0%. It hasn't crashed, it just has a LOT of things to scan. Researching this particular issue, if I try to abort it, I'm likely to suffer data loss. So for now I'll let it run. One of the things I'll do with the $50000, is get myself a decent laptop.

I must have restarted the Day 4 video 3 or 4 times before I was able to get it to play completely. Towards the end of the video I was getting some neurogenic twitches (which I know occurs with me anytime my body is moving energy around (or whenever I command it to via my Higher Self))

Sitting by the side of the river with nothing going on is a big one for me. I had previously created a reality that often went to dead ends. Even not having bad habits like drinking, smoking, gambling or going out factored into this. I could always say that I used my money as efficiently as possible, and that there are no wasted expenses that I could draw cash from (although I do have a thing for buying books, crystals, tools, kitchen and home stuff). I'm a big fan of using things efficiently and completely. Some of my first power tools that I bought were retired after the internal mechanicals were completely shredded. The truth is that I'm very demanding on the tools I use. This actually comes back to the computer again. I custom built it years ago to handle the crazy multitasking that I demand from computers. But it's not doing me any good right now, because there's no redundancy!

I had a meeting tonight with a collective called Healing Garden. This is group that has been around for about a year and a half. We meet regularly to discuss topics of healing, and things we can do to provide peer services to our community. Tonight's topic was about belief systems, and how to overcome them. It was a delightful topic, but it didn't really get into anything deep. But, my peers in the group could all be potential clients in the future...

When I got back I tapped twice on the video about guilt! You're right about ridiculous beliefs, I was laughing too. I was reminded that I have refused gifts in the past. It seems that I was taught that it was a polite thing to do. It doesn't seem like a big thing to do when you're growing up, but not having things come your way when you're older not only takes a financial toll, but it can even effect your self-esteem because you could even have the belief that you're not worthy to receive them.

Emmanuel
04-26-2014, 06:07 AM,
Loving your insights. Abundance also isn't about having stuff; I'm amazed at how much I can still give away to charity (and how much they have raised from my donations). Often we buy things and never use them. I'm not a clothes horse but I do have odd kitchen utensils such as an implement for picking up spaghetti, which I never use (I don't really eat pasta!) and numerous jugs that I haven't used in years so they went the other day.

Guilt too over having too much compared to others is common. I do wonder how much guilt all those billionaires have! I think we have become a society in the West that puts far too much emphasis on things as opposed to internal happiness.
04-26-2014, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 10:09 AM by Erika Awakening.)
Absolutely Ann. The paradox of Holistic Belief Reprogramming is that as money gets more and more effortless, we actually need less of it to be happy ... because we are meanwhile streamlining our lives. I too have been reflecting recently on how much money was wasted on stuff I never used. I am trying to be more conscious with my purchases because otherwise I then have to put the effort into downsizing the stuff later ...

This is all part of getting off the hamster wheel - http://erikaawakening.com/getting-off

Great work, Emmanuel, and yes it's not uncommon for the ego to throw a fit with people start using my products and services ... and to attempt to dissuade you from moving forward ... very happy to see that you are conscious of this and moving forward anyway Smile

p.s. For those who don't have my ultra-powerful 30-Day Abundance Challenge yet, you can get it here: http://tapsmarter.com/how-to-attract-money

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
04-27-2014, 03:06 PM,
I forgot to mention in my last post that control has been a big issue for me. I used to have this fear of the unknown, as well as fear of failure. My natural sense of curiosity loves learning how things work, so it hasn't been easy to let go of not knowing how money will arrive, especially when so much importance is placed on it.

I've been a bit busy the last few days. One of the people in my life is my younger brother. He's unfortunately still caught in his own belief systems. I was driving him around yesterday since he managed to get himself really stranded since returning from vacation. This also gave me a chance to attempt to convince him that he really does create his own reality, and that saying things like "I can't afford it" actually programs a defective reality. He was aghast that I gave another traveler $1.50 of my change, when I was down to my last $5 cash. I didn't bring any food with me, and I was starting to get a little hungry. I brought this up with brother in conversation about how abundant the Universe is. I looked over to the left where I was parked and some horsetail was growing in the ground by a chainlink fence. I learned a little while ago that not only is horsetail edible, but it's nutritious, and loaded with silica (which makes for strong bones, ligaments, and tooth enamel). I thanked the Earth for the bounty and harvested a handful right there. I offered some to my brother, but he wasn't having any. It kept me pretty satisfied. I didn't actually prepare some food until about 5 PM.
When I got back I noticed that my roommate had bought some groceries. I noticed that 2 bottles of chia seed kombucha had been bought. I asked her which store she bought from. I loved the stuff, and I wanted pick up a few myself!
"Oh no, that's not kombucha, I hate the taste of kombucha". I pointed out on the label that is actually is kombucha. She opened a bottle, had a sip, and didn't like the flavor. She then said I could have both bottles! Through circumstance, I had now gained what would normally be a $7 - $8 retail purchase. It's working!
I spent the next few hours doing some tapping. My roommate had a lot of phone calls to make, so I found some quiet space sitting in my car. Where it's parked on the street it, my phone actually gets a better WiFi signal than it does inside the house. This changes my perception of office space at home.
I tapped the videos for days 6, 7 & 8. I had to tap a few times to clear the feeling that it's not happening fast enough. It's really awesome to feel some background anxiety yield to a state of peace and calm! I do muscle testing to determine if I need to repeat a video. Some issues only need on session to clear. This process hasn't really done a lot of exploring of issues that I haven't been aware of. I actually do have a laundry list of issues that are aware to my conscious mind, but this has been the first time that I've had a modality that clears them! The thing I love most about this, is how easy it is! I've studied and tried a lot of other modalities. Hypnosis never worked on me, acupuncture is really neat, but it's more like you're physically chasing the energy around trying to find where it originates from. I learned a really cool one called Trauma Release Exercises which uses a specific series of yoga exercise to release trauma from your core muscles. I like energy healing, but it seems that do deal with belief systems issues you need to make a freewill choice about what ideas you want in your head.
In the evening, my roommate and I went to an arts even that explores how art can impact social change. They had an art center there where they encouraged people to create art. I spent most of the evening working on a single piece of art. It was a simple statement " A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS ". I carefully drew each letter as an outline.
Way back when I was in Grade 7, I gave up on handwriting because it would quickly become illegible if I was writing quickly. I found that my printing is a lot easier to read (although some people would dispute this!). When I really need to get a message across, I use my lettering. This is process where I draw the letterforms as accurately as I can. For me, I think of this as the same level of devotion as a monk would have in a monastery carefully doing calligraphy by hand on an illuminated manuscript page.
While I was drawing the letters, someone bumped into my elbow, and the marker made a small slip across the page. Bob Ross describes having "happy little accidents". I then decided to make an artistic decision that this yellow piece of paper is going to have a black background.
Another artist that was hired to do a piece at this event complemented me about how the energy of my patience was helping her have the resolve to work on her piece!
Later in the night I realized that this is exactly what I want from an artistic space: a spacious collaborative environment charged with the energy of creativity, enhanced with live music! It's been a while since I let unbridled creativity flow. I decided to really dedicate myself to the task. Especially since this event also attracted wealthy sponsors to fund it, I may as well get my name out there! The letters were finished in a style that resembled chrome plating reflecting a sunset. I travel with some of my own art supplies as well, so I was able to add a few little white highlights as well. I left my email address on it in case someone wants to contact me.
This event opened my eyes to the different organizations that fund and support the arts!

More updates later! Smile